Unfaithful - Cover

Unfaithful

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 4: Preparations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Preparations - Is she being really unfaithful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Kayla's cell phone rang just as she was pulling up to Chloe's house. It was Alex. Ever the considerate husband, whenever he was out with the motor home, he'd always made a point to call her the same time every night.

"Hi honey! How's the fishing at Florence Marina?" She asked.

Disappointment in his voice, Alex replied, "Lousy. But I took a nap and I'm going to go out with a buddy and do some night fishing. How's Atlanta?"

"Nothing new here." Kayla answered. Then thought, 'Unless you're into swinging! In which case I can introduce you to lots of new fish!'

Of course, since he couldn't read minds, he didn't respond. What he did say was, "So what are you going to do tonight?

"Chloe is throwing a birthday party for me."

Puzzled he asked, "She does know it was Wednesday, doesn't she?"

"Yes. I told her; she still insists on throwing one anyway."

There was a short pause, and then he said, "At least you'll have something to do. Sure you don't want to come with me on the next trip?"

'No, I'm going to drive up here and do a different kind of cumming!' Kayla thought; but she didn't say that either. Instead she replied truthfully, "No thanks, I like our arrangement just the way it is."

In a sincere tone, he said to her, "Just thought I'd ask. Well, you have fun. I'll call you the same time tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too. You and your buddies have fun playing with your worms." And after she'd hung up, she said to herself, "And I'll have fun playing with mine!"

Kayla got out of her car and walked to the front door.

It opened upon her approach and, Kayla naturally assumed they'd been eagerly expecting her. Before Kayla could say anything, Chloe handed her and a blindfold and whispered, "Time for your birthday present.

You're in luck! It just happens that this weekend we have a visitor from another club. On such occasions, there's a special ceremony we like to call 'The Great Introduction'.

Since first impressions are so important, we go out of our way to make the experience as memorable as possible for our guest of honor. Normally we draw straws to see who gets to be the greeter. However, since you're the birthday girl, we've decided to let you do the honors. Happy Birthday!

"It sounds like fun!" Kayla said excitedly.

Chloe put her hand over her friend's mouth and said, "I'm not finished yet." After removing her hand, she continued, "Usually, the guest would be both blindfolded and wearing earplugs and the greeter is unencumbered. Things are going to be different tonight. Both the guest and the greeter will be handicapped." She paused to let her words sink in, then continued, "By the way, the next time you call me and I tell you I'm busy, take the hint!"

"You're not still mad about that, are you?" Kayla asked.

Chloe replied, "After tonight I won't be!" Seeing a concerned look appear on her friend's face, she added, "Don't worry, I promise, you're going to love it. Now shut up, time is wasting!" She went on to explain. "The rules are simple ... Neither of you are allowed to remove your blindfold or talk until you have been instructed to do so." Chloe paused again, "Oh yes, one more thing ... when we address you we will call you 'Jill' and our mystery guest we will call 'Jack'. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Satisfied, Chloe ordered, "Alright, you can put on the blindfold now."

Kayla did, and despite being a bit apprehensive, she was more excited than she had been in a long time.

Once the blindfold was in place, Chloe took her by the right hand and added, "Now I'm going to take you to the guest bathroom. Once you hear the door close behind you, remove your blindfold, get undressed, take a quick shower, and then put the blindfold back on. Daisy will be in there to help you. Whisper to her if you need anything and she'll get it for you. When you're done, she'll escort you to the guest bedroom where your preparations will continue."

The guest of honor arrived while Kayla was in the shower. After receiving similar instructions from Esmeralda, his companion and sponsor for the night, 'Jack' was blindfolded and quickly spirited to the master bathroom.

As he stood there undressing 'Jack' realized that, other than Esmeralda, everyone else he met that night was sure to be a stranger. Normally, given what was about to happen, he would have considered such an undertaking too risky and declined the invitation. But, he had known Esmeralda long enough to trust her judgment in such matters. If she said it was safe, then he believed her. As he undressed himself, he reflected. Over the years, their relationship had grown beyond one based solely on mere mutual sexual satisfaction into something more and, he wondered if she felt the same way?

They had spent much of the early night in one of the local swinger's clubs. The pickings were thin and mostly 'jail-bait'. Although, he did see one tempting morsel that, had Esmeralda allowed him to do so, he would have tasted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.