Unfaithful
Chapter 3: Crashing The Party

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Crashing The Party - Is she being really unfaithful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The next night, at 9:00 sharp, Kayla arrived unannounced at Chloe's front door. When she rang the doorbell, Kayla was astonished when the door opened and she was met by a man dressed only in a dark brown silk robe.

After looking her up and down, the man greeted, "High gorgeous; welcome to the party!"

"Eugene?", Kayla asked, assuming she knew the man's identity.

He looked at her cautiously, "You're not an ex-wife or girlfriend are you? Because, if you are, take it somewhere else. We don't want any trouble here!"

From the man's response, Kayla deduced she'd been wrong in her assumption. Which lead her to ask herself, 'Who is he then? Is Chloe seeing more than one guy?'

"No, I'm Kayla, Chloe's friend from Columbus. I just thought you might be Eugene. Isn't she home? She said she'd be."

The man smiled again. It was a friendly smile, "Chloe had to go to the store; but she'll be back soon. Come on inside so I can close the front door. While you're at it, take your clothes off and make yourself at home."

"Excuse me?" It was an odd way to greet someone. 'Is that the they say hello here in Atlanta?' Kayla thought to herself as she entered the house.

The man closed the door behind her.

Taking the bags from her hands, the stranger said. "Let me put those in the guest bedroom for you."

And without further ado, he headed down the hall towards a door on the right. She followed a few steps to the rear.

Once at the door, he opened it and entered the room. There were five women inside. They were in various stages of undress. None of them seemed startled by her presence or that of the man.

There was a blond, two were brunettes, and one was a redhead. The last woman was a Nubian who was dark brown in skin and black in hair. After he sat Chloe's bags down, the man called out, "Hey girls, this is Kayla. She's Chloe's friend from Columbus. Something tells me she's new at this. Am I right?"

At that point, all the women in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at her expectantly.

"Huh?" Kayla replied, and stared at the woman for a second through her glasses. 'What am I supposed to be new at?' She wondered.

The Nubian woman asked, "Have you ever been to one of Chloe's parties before?"

"No. I guess this is my first time. I talked to her yesterday but, I didn't tell her I was coming. I decided to surprise her instead. She's been begging me to come for a visit. Do you think she'll mind I'm crashing the party?" Kayla told them.

The blonde laughed, "Are you kidding. Her motto is 'The More The Merrier'."

Then, the redhead, seeing the man in the robe ogling them, said to him, "Go on, get out of here pervert. We'll tell her what she needs to know." After which, he left, closing the door behind him.

When he was gone the redhead said to Kayla, "First, my name is Jackie. The dumb blond over there is Tammy."

Tammy responded by giving Jackie 'The Finger'.

Jackie ignored her and continued, "Aunt Jemima over there goes by the name Daisy."

"Fuck you white girl!" Daisy said. Kayla could tell Daisy knew it was a joke.

Jackie replied, "Did you bring your strap-on?"

"Got it right here." Daisy was patting what looked like a gym-bag as she said it.

Jackie's response was, "Look me up later." causing everyone in the room to begin laughing. When it ceased, she continued again, "The tall brunette there is Samantha; and the midget there is Tracy."

"Hi girls!" Kayla greeted and waved.

Jackie continued, "Here's how it works ... You don't have to do anything..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.