0258223 - Cover

0258223

Copyright© 2010 by Exspectate

Chapter 1: caught

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: caught - In a world ruled by women 0258223 is caught and suffers the consequences of the new Purity Laws.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was sitting in my room — curtains drawn — only the faint light of the computer lighting up my face. I had a look of extreme concentration about me as I looked at the images in front of me.

Naked women were spread-eagled on medieval-looking contraptions — nothing was left to the imagination. As I clicked the mouse and images changed there was a growing wet patch on the front of my lightweight trousers — just above the growing bulge.

I knew it was wrong. I knew of the new laws brought out by the strictly Puritan regime. I knew that if I was caught looking at pornography I would be made to pay. I knew the consequences. But I couldn't stop myself.

I'd heard that the Government had a new kind of spy system that tracked people's internet use — but felt that, so long as I never used my national card number to actually pay for anything, I could never be traced.

I was wrong. Even as I got warmer and my left hand slipped to my groin the Purity Brigade was moving. As my hand closed around my growing cock they were making their way towards my flat.

I released my prick from my trousers and ran my hand up and sown the shaft. Occasionally I cupped my tight balls and gave them a twist as I looked at the tied up women with their nipples clamped and their cunts invaded with pieces of piping. The wet patch at the end became thoroughly lubricated as my hand movements became more and more violent.

A particularly nasty picture of a girl (a very young-looking 18) appeared — her hair was tied to the top of a crucifix — her arms outstretched and tied to the arms of the cross. Each nipple was pierced and a small chain through each ring pulled the nipples and whole breasts upwards to where the chains were attached above her head. Her legs were pulled around to the back of the down piece of the cross — thoroughly exposing her glistening cunt. A masked man holding a knife was beginning to introduce the dagger into her cunt — her face said that it hurt.

Although I knew that the picture was totally staged — nothing was going to happen — it was enough to have my cock throbbing with paroxysms of ecstasy as I came all over the computer desk. A thick puddle of cum spread rapidly towards the keyboard.

Suddenly there was smashing sound as the front door splintered and the room was suddenly filled with men and women in black uniforms.

"Stand perfectly still!" the order was barked out by a woman with long blonde hair holding a Z87 stun gun pointed straight at my still-exposed prick as two others grabbed my arms and held fastened my elbows together behind my back. She looked at the computer screen and sneered. "If you think that fictitious crap is exciting — just wait until you see what we've got in store for you!" As other members of the troop photographed my quickly shrinking member; the still-spreading puddle of cum; and the computer desk her voice became more like that of an automaton. "0258223 — I am PO Carver and I am arresting you under the 2008 Purity Law. You do not have to say anything at this stage — but silence may indicate an acceptance of guilt. You will be put before a Purity Council as soon as you are returned to the station. Do you wish to say anything?"

I couldn't think of anything to say. Carver's hand flew out and she struck my dick so hard it slapped against my thigh. "I said do you have anything to say?"

"N ... n ... no." I gasped.

"Good, that'll make a conviction much easier!" she laughed. "Take his trousers off properly — he'll not be needing those — and get him into the van."

A girl I vaguely recognised from my school days stood before me and unceremoniously removed my lower clothing. The smell of her perfume and her hair tickling against my thigh as she leaned down was enough to give me a new erection.

"How disgusting!" she curled her lip. "Ma'am — we've got a real perv here!"

"Photo that thing," barked out Carver and a number of cameras flashed at my disappearing manhood. Removing her right glove she came right up to me and put her lips to my ear. I felt the warm flesh of her right hand touch my balls — suddenly there was a shooting pain from my groin as she grasped them hard and twisted violently, "I'd make the most of these, while you've still got them!" she whispered.

As tears came to my eyes she spun back round, replaced her glove and said, "Right, let's get him back to the Council."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.