Star Gazing - Cover

Star Gazing

Copyright© 2010 by lordshipmayhem

Epilogue

She'd been back a week. Her paper was now ready for printing at the Printing Centre, filed on the University's central server. Judy would be able to pick it up, bound, first thing in the morning. Her parents would be here to pick her up shortly.

Her roommate Debbie had been less than surprised in how eager Judy had been to drop her drawers as soon as she'd gotten back — the naturism involved with Observatory field trips were something of an open secret on campus. In fact, Debbie felt freer herself to wander around the floor in the altogether, a relief in the stifling summer heat.

She recalled the phone call she'd received a week ago, immediately after her return from the observatory.

"Chuck? Is that you? How are you doing?"

"Yes, the trip went well. We had a wonderful time."

(blush) "Yes, we did. Promise not to tell my Mom and Dad? I want to break it to them."

"You found out from WHOM? Not Old 'AA'?"

"Oh, her husband. Where did you meet him? WHERE??"

"No, I never knew" (voice dropping to a whisper) "your family was naturist. That's just so cool."

"Yes, I guess before I would have thought it perverted, and I bet Mom and Dad still would. Not now. I'd love to go out with you."

She had gone back to the beach daily since that call, usually for just the afternoon.

The PA system crackled to life to announce to Judy that her parents were waiting in front of the building. Quickly she got dressed and dashed out front to find Judy's parents chatting with Chuck, and the other guys from the Observatory trip arriving in the parking lot.

"Hi, Mom, Dad. I thought we'd go out for a barbecue for lunch, and you can see who I've been on the field trip with." She quickly introduced the men.

"There are nine of us, how about we split into two cars?" offered Paul. "I can take six in mine

"And I can drive mine!" offered Colette.

"NO!" opined the astronomy crowd simultaneously.

"Let's take mine," offered Chuck. "I'll take Judy and her parents. It'll give us a chance to catch up. Judy, got a sec?"

Chuck pulled Judy aside. "They don't know? You're going to just spring it on them like this?"

"Uh-huh. I figure that's the best way to surprise them. I feel comfortable and empowered in the nude."

"Oh, it'll surprise them, all right. You know, you are an evil, evil girl, and I don't know why we didn't date in high school."

"Think they'll disown me?"

"If they don't, we can invite them to our wedding — a nude one!"

As they headed off for the beach, Judy's parents couldn't see the grin on their daughter's face. Nor would they have understood if they had.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.