Like Mother, Like Daughter - Like Father, Like Son
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story ia about Christine and Joey Bartlett, the childen of Dan and Lydia Bartlett of "The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore" fame. Many readers have have written in anxious to know what became of Chrissie and Joey and this story documents what kind of fine young adults that they have become. It will warm your heart and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Hi Reader,

I believe the last time I had occasion to share my thoughts with you was when I posted my story, "The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore", which chronicled my life with my wife Lydia. You might recall that was the account of how my wife underwent a radical transformation from being a typical, conservative, loving, air force wife and mother to become a very talented Washington, DC high priced call girl whore who loves to fuck and suck off men and eat their thick, creamy, cum to please me and satisfy my kinky insatiable desires for my wife to fuck and suck off other men to increase the intensity and quality of my own orgasms. I have been very gratified with all of the gracious comments from you and your associates expressing how much you liked the story. A lot of your fellow readers also seemed to be interested in what became of Joey and Christine after Lydia entered the ranks of high priced whores.

So I thought I would bring you all up to speed on how our small call-girl whoring enterprise that we established here in the Washington metro area has progressed and how it's doing now, and also tell you about how Chrissie and Joey have turned out. Lydia and I are very proud of both of them and how they have developed and grown into fine young adults. The title of this account probably makes it sound a lot like it's all about Chrissie and Joey, but it's really about how all of us in the Bartlett family, me, Lydia, Chrissie and Joey have grown and how we are all doing now.

You might recall that when I last wrote, Lydia was just beginning her whoring career under the whore's moniker of 'Veronica', with a big boost from Carolyn, the Air Force lawyer Major who had been my mistress when I served in the same wing with her on my remote unaccompanied assignment. Carolyn had been a previous famous "queen" of Washington high priced whores before she joined the Air Force and at that time was known by her whore's moniker of 'Erotica'. She took early retirement from the Air Force and re-established herself once more in Washington as the high class whore, Erotica, and was very gracious in helping Lydia get herself established as Veronica, one of the premier high priced whores in the metro area.

Dr Ingrid Carlson, the psychiatrist who was instrumental in helping Lydia and I to resolve deep seated psychological hang-ups that we both had that were interfering with our ability to have satisfactory sexual relations with each other, moved her practice to Washington in order to continue to monitor first hand the progress that Lydia and I were making. Ingrid began to participate in our whoring enterprise as a part-time whore, mainly for whoring engagements with Lydia (Veronica) that required two whores, and in that role took for herself the whore's moniker of, 'Helga', after a famous mythological Valkyrie goddess,. 'Helgi', to honor her Scandinavian heritage. Eventually, after she discovered how much she loved being a professional full service whore, Ingrid, aka Helga, became a full time whore just like Veronica and Erotica.

It has been a little over six years ago now that Lydia and I established our whoring enterprise here in the Washington metro area and over that time we eventually joined forces with Erotica, and together with Helga we formed a partnership that we call The Metro Personal Counseling Associates (MPCA) composed of Veronica, Erotica, and Helga (who is now a full time whore along with Carolyn and Lydia). I'm the business manager and scheduler (also sometimes known as a pimp) providing the management support for our trio of world class, professional whores.

You probably think that I have a cushy job just being a pimp. But you would be dead wrong. Pimp is just my title. I work hard at being the manager of MPCA taking care of all the logistics and the finances. Each of our three whores has her own personal whore's pad, a two bedroom condo, for servicing their johns. These condo apartments are all in the same building and are owned by MPCA and I'm responsible for maintaining them and making sure they are always clean and ready for the next engagement. This requires me to schedule laundry service for clean sheets and towels and have cleaning ladies on call as needed to clean up after each engagement. I also keep all the financial books and manage the finances of our association.

Because our business policy is that clients have to pay up front in cash for our whores' services, after each engagement was over they would return directly to me and give me the cash to put in our safe until I could deposit their personal shares into their individual personal accounts in accordance with their instructions whether in bank investment accounts, treasury bonds, mutual fund accounts or just plain checking accounts. Each whore shares in the income from each whoring engagement in proportion to how much she participated in the engagement and if it was a multiple whore engagement as in a duet or trifucta, whether she was the lead whore or an assisting whore. The distribution schedule looks like this:

EngagementLeadSecondThirdMPCA
TypeWhoreWhoreWhoreOverhead
Solo(1 whore)55%15%15%15%
Duet(2 whores)35%30%20%15%
Trifucta(3 whores)29%28%27%16%

I work my ass off managing and de-conflicting everything, but I love my job and I love my whores! There isn't a day that goes by without my getting some sort of service from at least one of them and more often from two or even all three whores. My whores appreciate how hard I work for them and they show their appreciation every time they deliver the cash from their engagements to me by either fucking me or giving me a fabulous cum eating blow job or giving me their cunt to suck out and eat up any cum cream pies they have baking in their cunt ovens.

Veronica, of course, has known for a very long time how much I love to eat and suck out her cunt right after it has been filled up with one of her john's load of delicious cum and she always makes sure to remember to put her cunt plug in her cunt right after she finishes an engagement and rushes straight home to give me the cash, and so I can suck out her cunt and enjoy her delicious cum and cunt juice cream pies before they have had a chance to get stale and start turning sour. When you have had a chance to eat as many cream pies as I have, you develop a finely tuned ability to tell the difference between really outstanding good cream pie and just average run of the mill cream pie.

The secret is in the timing in how long you let the cum "bake" in your bitch's cunt oven before you start sucking it out. For really outstanding cream pie the cum has to have a chance to thoroughly mix with the cunt juice and let the special flavors of the cum and the cunt juice bind together into one single flavor and then reach the perfect creamy texture when you suck it out. No two cunts or loads of cum are exactly the same and so the time that a big load of cum needed to bake in a cunt to reach optimum flavor and consistency was about an hour and a half, give or take about 10 minutes. I mean making great cream pies is not exactly an exact science.

If you sucked out the cunt too soon, like in less than an hour, the cum would overpower the cunt juice and the mix would have a bite to it. And if you waited too long such as two hours or more the whole mix would begin to sour as the different enzymes contained in the cum and cunt juice began to interact with each other. Over a five year period I was able to chart the optimum time to let cum bake in Veronica's cunt for many of Veronica's cyclically repeating clients; that is the clients that used her services on a regular repeating basis as in weekly every Friday night, or twice a month every other Sunday, and so on. Veronica would always keep track of how much time had elapsed since her john last blew his load of cum in her cunt when she was delivering to me the cash so I could always tell the optimum time to start sucking out her cunt for the best tasting cream pies under the sun.


The high class, premium whoring business in the Washington metro area has really been great over the last five or six years. Metro Personal Counseling Associates has gained the reputation for having the three best and most beautiful, educated, mature, sophisticated, and extremely talented full service professional whores capable of performing the full range of conventional, perverted, and degenerate sex acts in delivering the most exquisite erotic sexual pleasure for the orgasmic ecstasy of their clients in the entire Metro area. All of us have been making lots and lots of money- really obscene amounts of money. But time marches on, and since our three lady whores have now crossed that big 40 threshold, they are getting close to that age where they will no longer be able to command top prices for their whoring services no matter how good they are as sex performers. (Erotica is 41, Veronica is 42 and Helga is 44).

The demand for good whores who can deliver fantastic erotic sexual pleasure has increased dramatically in the six years since Lydia became a full time professional whore which has been very profitable for us. But at the same time the nature of that demand has also changed substantially in that in the recent couple of years there has also been a fast growing appetite among our clientele for very young and highly experienced whores, which if you think about it, is a real oxymoron to expect to be able to get both qualities as in "very young" and "highly experienced" in the same whore. Very young and inexperienced makes sense as does mature and highly experienced, but not very young and highly experienced. As a consequence, we have seen a disturbing small trend in the decrease in the quantity of repeat engagements for the services of our three magnificent premier whores.

The trend is not alarming at this point, but it has caught our attention and it has forced us to start thinking about perhaps modifying our business model a little which we really don't want to do because of the fantastic success we have had with our current model so far. It doesn't seem right or fair to me because our three very accomplished whores are all at the peak of their beauty and sexual powers with smooth, pure, skin, firm tits, and tight cunts and asses and are still the most expert performing whores in the entire DC metro area, but I guess it's just the nature of the business- men today just seem to desire and value young, fresh, whores with tender, juicy cunt meat and hot, tight cunt holes and asses for their pleasure and don't seem to care if the whore is an intellectually challenged air head incapable of having a coherent thought in their head about anything more complex except what to do about the state of their chipped fingernail polish. You know the type; the type of empty headed cunt that is always the subject of dumb blonde jokes.

Helga is especially upset about this trend because as a highly educated and trained Psychiatrist and serious student of human behavior she says it represents a general decline in the moral fiber of our society. She says that she expects coarse, uneducated, low class men and young horny boys to behave like rutting animals with whores, caring only about how degenerate and perverted the whore is in the kind of sex acts that she performs on them to satisfy their craving for powerful orgasms.

But she despairs now over what she sees as the general debasement of our culture when highly educated, cultured, powerful and wealthy men- government leaders, captains of business and industry, the pillars of our society and its moral values start exhibiting those same characteristics of rutting animals and some of them seem to no longer place any value in highly experienced, educated, intelligent, mature, professional whores who are expert at delivering all varieties of conventional, kinky, degenerate, and perverted sex to satisfy their need for erotic sexual pleasures. Helga says that she wishes that she had lived during the 1800's when whores like she, Erotica, and Veronica were recognized for the value they brought to the culture of those times and were accorded a respected place in the social order of the times and were not known as whores but instead as courtesans and mistresses.

Anyway, as a consequence of this changing trend in the type of whores our horny customers are asking for we have been forced to seriously consider adding to our stable of whores a few very young new whores in the 18 to 21 year old range to satisfy the growing demand for near "virginal" whores who can deliver the full range of sexual pleasure from the conventional to the kinky, degenerate, and perverted kinds of sex acts with the same world class skill and vigor as can Veronica, Erotica, and Helga. Of course the problem has been in finding 18-21 year old budding whores who have any experience at all in delivering a full range of degenerate and perverted sex. But we continue to try.

For six months we scoured the usual sources of supply for 18-21 year old cunts such as the escort services and the colleges and universities in the area for young cunts who moonlight as part-time whores to pay their way through college. We can find plenty of young cunts who have dynamite bodies with big tits and tight cunts who would like to be high class, high priced, whores, living the flashy and exciting life of a high society bitch consorting with the very rich, famous and powerful. But finding some who have any experience at getting ass fucked by hot, hard cocks, licking asses, tongue fucking ass holes, drinking piss out of a cock, or fucking dogs and sucking off dog cocks and eating doggie cum is like finding the proverbial needle in a hay stack.

We were getting very frustrated and were at our wits end trying to figure out what we could do to prepare to better meet the apparent increasing demand for very young women with fresh, tight cunts and asses capable of delivering the kind of sex our clients wanted, and who would also be capable of holding up their end of interesting conversation with their johns over a wide range of subjects during interludes when their johns were letting their balls re-charge their cum sacs.

Then one day, totally "out of the blue" and unexpected, so to speak, we were very surprised when a very sweet young woman, actually more of a young girl rather than a woman, with a perfectly dynamite body came to us and said that she had heard and understood that we were looking for very young, near virgin, beautiful women to become high priced angelic faced whores to fuck, and suck off, very wealthy men and satisfy all of their wildest, far out desires for all kinds of sex- even perverted and degenerate sex. She said that she had heard about the kind of fantastic whores that Veronica, Erotica, and Helga were and that it was her dream to be just like them. She requested that we take her into our enterprise and let her join our stable of whores.

She said that in spite of being only 16 years old that she had already had some good experience with perverted sex like ass fucking and licking and tongue fucking ass holes with her brother, but that she was sure that she could quickly learn how to perform other perverted and degenerate sex acts like fucking and sucking off dogs and drinking hot piss out of a cock. Then she really shocked us and also greatly piqued our interest in her request to join our stable of whores by declaring that she was still a virgin because she knew how valuable her cherry was to a whoring enterprise like ours and was saving it, hoping to give it to MPCA and that we would accept it to sell at one of the Washington cherry auctions that she heard were held every year during the Cherry Tree festival.


I'm going to cut to the chase now reader because I want to tell you the story of how we dealt with that audacious young girl's request. I think that is an exciting story that drives me to exquisite orgasms every time I tell it, and I think it will do the same for you too. But I don't want to keep you in suspense wondering how we answered her request while I recount the story. So I'm telling you up front that we accepted her request and she is today, a full fledged member of our stable of whores.

She has been very successful since her debut as our newest whore and her client list is building very fast as the word gets out about her delectable tight, juicy cunt and pert succulent tits and her fantastic fucking and sucking talents. This new young whoring beauty has adopted the name, Vixen, (I will explain later how she came by that name) for her whoring moniker and she has really revitalized our whoring business and its reputation as the best place to come for a world class sex experience with the best whores money can buy anywhere.

One of the spin off benefits of bringing Vixen into our stable of whores has been an increase in new clients for Veronica, Erotica, and Helga which has been very surprising to all of us. Because of the changing nature of the whoring business demand for engagements requiring multiple high class, exclusive, call girl type whores, most of our engagements now call for more than one whore, usually two whores and occasionally three. (We call them duets and trifuctas.) This is especially true for new clients who typically ask for young, but also very experienced whores, when they are referred to us.

So when Vixen came on board most of her activity was being paired up with one of our three superstar whores, as we thought that was the best way to satisfy a new client's requirements for both "young and very experienced" whores whenever they asked for a duet, or even a trifucta. Vixen satisfies their immediate craving need for very young hot, tight cunts with fresh tender juicy cunt meat for them to ram their hard cocks into to blow their loads of hot cum and then afterwards to suck out their cunts to eat up delicious cream pies.

But then when these new clients get to then experience the intense pleasure they derive from the highly expert exotic and erotic services that one of our superstars delivers, not surprisingly they keep coming back for solo engagements with them. Of course, this has made Veronica, Erotica, and Helga very happy as they can look forward to many more fruitful years of whoring before they inevitably hit the whoring "brick wall". (The "brick wall" is the term whores use when they inevitably reach menopause and their cunts eventually dry up and are incapable of generating cunt juice forcing the use of artificial lubricants. That's the career kiss of death for a high class professional whore.)

Vixen has really been adding big time to our revenues and profits, and because of her success we are now evaluating and considering training a couple of more very young tender cunts in the 16 to 17 year old age range to bring into our stable of whores who we expect will be the eventual successors to our three superstar whores, and that's why I have decided to write this story; to tell you about our plans for expanding our little whoring enterprise, and also to tell you the story of how we found, Vixen, our first new young whore.

As I sit here at our kitchen table writing this story on my laptop, Vixen is right now down on her knees under the table giving me a blow job. I didn't ask her to suck me off, but it's been two days since her last whoring engagement and she was craving for a load of sweet cum to eat and didn't want to wait for her next duet engagement later on this evening with Veronica. I'm not complaining though because I really enjoy her blow jobs.

Her cock sucking technique is a lot better than it used to be when she first came to us, even though there are still a few things that she can learn from Veronica, Erotica, and Helga- especially Veronica. I've yet to find a whore that can suck off a cock as good as Veronica can. But Vixen is making a very good attempt and her soft lips and hot tongue, sucking and caressing my throbbing cock is starting to make the cum in my balls start to boil and I think I'm on the verge of having to take a time out in a couple of minutes to ... secccokmnds ... Sorry Reader for the abrupt interruption, but that was a hell of an intense orgasm that hit me a lot faster than I expected and Vixen sucked down every drop of my big load of hot cum.

Our new young whore, Vixen, is now a 17-1/2 year old absolutely drop-dead blond beauty with fantastic big, but firm, creamy tits with big nipples, and the kind of pouty, young and tender juicy cunt that men dream about burying their face in, all sitting on top of long slim legs. She actually came to us a little over a year ago when she was just a few weeks past her 16th birthday and announced to Lydia and I that she had decided that she wanted to be a professional whore just like her mother, Lydia, is, and asked if we would take her into our business as a whore.

Are you surprised Reader? Yes, you read correctly in the previous paragraph. Our newest whore is mine and Lydia's daughter, Christine. I have to tell you that I was floored over a year ago when Christine came to Lydia and I and informed us that she knew that her mother was a high class professional whore and that I was her manager pimp and that she wanted to be a whore just like her mother and would I be her pimp as well?

So this is the story of how our daughter Chrissie found out her mother was a professional whore and that I was her pimp and how we dealt with that and her request for us to help her to become a whore over this last year. I think you will find it interesting and even a little deliciously exciting. I'll begin with the day that Chrissie came to Lydia and I with her bombshell announcement and request.

I sincerely hope you will enjoy this account and be able to get off multiple times as you read it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.