A Book About Bikers?
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Okay. That, and a first chapter was my answer to a writer friends question. He'd liked what he'd read of my western, and suggested the biker lifestyle had been largely neglected in fiction. I agree.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Military  

When they arrived back at their house from a run one fine morning Snowman and Cat headed for their room to take a shower and lie down for a nap; Rick didn't blame them even one little bit. The last several days of all-out biker life-style: sex, partying, and rock and roll, had been very tiring.

Rick went straight to the fridge and opened it to get a cold beer. He was about to ask Michelle if she'd like for him to get her something to drink when he saw she was listening intently to their phone answering machine.

Rick walked around to stand behind her. He bent over a little to kiss and nuzzle her neck and he wrapped his hands around her slim waist as their messages played. A couple of the messages were emergency calls from some of the bail bonding companies they worked for. As Snowman and Rick frequently said about their services, "It's always an emergency when it's their money at risk!"

The next message that played was from Melissa, the former coworker of Michelle's who was still a very close friend of hers. Rick barely managed to recognize her voice; she was crying so hysterically, her message was almost impossible for him to understand!

Rick could see and feel that Michelle had tensed defensively; she had become frantic almost immediately! After all, Melissa had been her only close friend before she had met Rick, Snowman, and Cat. "What is it, Baby?" Rick asked when the message finished playing. "I couldn't understand but about half of what she said."

"Melissa said her husband has had her locked up for psychiatric evaluation and he's taken custody of Heather!" Michelle was practically hysterical now.

"Here, Baby; sit down and let me fix you a drink." Rick held Michelle for a moment then he led her to a chair. By this time Cat and Snowman had heard Michelle's crying and they came from their room to see what the big problem was. They were both nude, but Rick and Michelle were both so accustomed to all of them running around the house that way they never even noticed.

Except for the times Rick had been in danger, none of the other three had ever seen Michelle this upset or angry in all the time she and Rick, or actually the four of them, had been together. "What's the matter, Honey?" Cat asked as she went to Michelle. She knelt on her knees and hugged Michelle to her.

Rick held the drink out to Michelle. She took it and thanked him, then she drank a fortifying swallow before she spoke. "Melissa left a message. Edward had her locked up yesterday for psychiatric evaluation and he took legal custody of Heather."

Rick assured Michelle, "We'll find out where she's at and we'll see what we can do to get her out. That lady is no more fucking mentally unstable than I am!" He looked up and saw Snowman was looking at him incredulously and he immediately amended his statement to make it more credible. "Alright, then she's no more fucking unstable than Michelle."

"I'll buy that, that sounds a lot better!" Snowman agreed reasonably. He didn't cut his Bro any slack at all himself, but he was fearlessly protective of Rick if anyone else tried to get one up on him.

"Did she say where they were holding her?" Rick asked Michelle.

"No, but I'll bet you anything I know someone who can find out quickly enough." Michelle had quit crying already and her delicately arched brows raised as a determined look came across her angelic face. She ran to the phone and made a quick call.

The others heard nothing but her side of the short conversation; she related what had happened and then she quickly hung up the phone. "I just called Nancy, she's the head nurse over Melissa's emergency room. She's been a head nurse since Florence Nightingale was a candy striper. If she can't find Melly in a clinic or hospital in Houston no one can."

Melissa had been the first of Michelle's friends Rick had ever met. Rick reflected that, other than a few of her friends among the strippers, Melissa was the only person other than Scooter he had met from Michelle's past.

The Desperados still owed Melissa a big favor. She had helped them immeasurably with the information about Chico that had ultimately led to the Maniac's downfall, and then she'd helped them immensely with the planning for the modeling job.

"What do you know about Melissa's husband, Michelle?" Snowman asked.

"I'm afraid her story is the typical tragic tale of a large number of young career nurses." Michelle told them. "She dated a brilliant young medical student from a nice family and she fell in love with him. She worked for several years to put him through medical school, then she started finding out she'd never been the only nurse that he was in bed with."

She resumed her story. "It looks like the opportunity to be around nurses may have been the incentive that caused Edward to want to work in the medical career field in the first place. He can't seem to resist chasing a white uniform; I had to slap him once myself for getting physical with me, when he knew perfectly well that I was his wife's best friend! Melissa has stayed with him only because the baby came along."

"Let's call Pilgrim." Rick proposed. "Maybe he can think of something we can legally do to get her out of there."

Rick called Larry's house and asked Dana if he could speak to Pilgrim. He told the youth about Melissa's problem and Pilgrim recited several laws and instances, he threw in some where to's and where for's and explained some of the politicking bull shit laws that were pertinent to this case. Rick decided what it all boiled down to was that getting her out legally would probably take a certain minimum period of time.

Pilgrim told Rick that if they decided to get Melissa out legally, he should give him another call. Rick could tell from the way that Pilgrim spoke he fully expected them to go through anything but the normal legal channels. Rick thought to himself that Pilgrim was probably right.

The phone rang and Michelle dashed to pick it up. It was her friend Nancy calling her back already. She'd called a list of nurses and doctors she knew at various hospitals and clinics around Houston and Harris County and she'd already found Melissa. She was being held in a small private clinic in an outlying city. Nancy also gave Michelle the number of her contact in the clinic who just happened to owe her several favors.

Michelle thanked her and called the clinic immediately. She asked to talk to Melissa Young and then she told the receptionist that she was Melissa's lawyer. She was put through quickly enough.

"Melissa, it's Michelle, Honey. I know; I got your message. I'm so sorry, we're doing everything we can to get you out. What happened to you?"

Michelle listened for a while, then she began to cry again. She was trying desperately to control her own emotions as she sobbed into the phone, "Melissa, you stood by me during some of the worst times of my life. I'm going to stand by you now, and Rick and Snowman are so wonderful, they can do anything! We'll get you out somehow, Darling; I promise you I'll be seeing you very soon, bye bye."

Rick had been listening closely to all of this; Michelle's supreme confidence in him and Snowman had really put him on the spot. Now he positively had to get Melissa out. "Saddle up, Snowman! I guess we'd just as well go look at the scene of our next crime."

"Are we gonna use the Doctor's smocks again?" Snowman asked.

"I don't know yet, Bro." Rick said, "I don't like repeating the same tactics too often, even when it's winning tactics, but then again, it isn't like we would be using them on the same people."

"Let's see what kind of workmen's uniforms we have in our bag of tricks, Rick. Why don't we use the Ace Plumbing Company coveralls this time? This clinic doesn't sound like it would be big enough to have its own maintenance men, they probably have contracts."

"Alright, Bro, that sounds like a good game plan. We haven't used that scam in a long while and Michelle can be the inside man." Rick knew it was only due to the serious nature of the situation that Snowman overlooked the humorous aspects of Michelle being the inside "man" on anything! "Michelle, Melissa could wear a pair of Snowman's coveralls, couldn't she?"

Michelle estimated thoughtfully. "Yes, they'd be too wide through the shoulders and tight through the hips, but she could still get into them. She and I wear the same size shoes, so she could wear a pair of my bike riding boots."

"Alright. We'll do it this way; Michelle goes up to visit Melissa and on the way out she loosens up the cold water supply line under a lavatory in the lady's room. She reports the leak to the floor nurses and then she comes on out. Then she tells us which floor Melissa is being held on and the number of the room."

"Snowman and I go in a few minutes later. In one of the tool bags we carry are an extra pair of coveralls and a pair of Michelle's boots. Melissa comes out with us in one of our trips back and forth for tools and equipment, and just in case we get the law set on us and our truck, she rides home with Michelle."

Snowman went for the plan quickly. "We should be able to pull this one off; there's plenty of room for improvisation in it. When do we do it?"

"As soon as possible." Rick spoke assertively, "Like we always do we get the hell in; we make the hit, and we get the hell out. That way Melissa is still in good condition, and Michelle doesn't have time to get nervous. Let's do it."

Michelle came to embrace both Rick and Snowman, "Thanks guys; you don't know how much this means to me! Except for the three of you, Melly's just about the best friend I ever had!"

They began gathering tools and uniforms together and Rick took Michelle to their bathroom and showed her how to loosen the water supply line under their own lavatory. They made a hell of a wet mess but she picked up on the technique rapidly. When he was satisfied she could loosen the line without difficulty, he gave her a pair of small water pump pliers for her purse.

It was another of Rick's long standing theories that there was nothing like having a lot of big, eye-catching tools to add authenticity to a false identity. He threw a big three-foot long aluminum Stilson pipe wrench and a bag of tools into the bed of the truck.

When they were ready to go, they had Cat drive Michelle in her car and they followed in their truck. The clinic wasn't difficult to find at all. They parked their truck in the rear of the clinic and they could see Michelle making her entrance from her car in the side parking lot.

Rick got out and put a large magnetic sign on each of the truck doors stating the truck belonged to the Ace Plumbing Company, the sign had a fictitious address and phone number. Rick and Snowman traded their Green Berets for some industrial hard hats they'd stashed behind the seat of the truck and then they pulled their generic blue cotton coveralls on.

After about twenty minutes Rick moved the truck to the front of the clinic. He parked next to the entrance and he saw Michelle was just coming out. Michelle kept her message short as Rick had instructed her. "Room 303. There are only two nurses on the floor, but they have alarms on the doors of all the rooms, I saw the red lights!"

"Okay, we'll do something to get around that! Snowman, when we get up there you insist that one of the nurses stays with you in the rest room." Rick picked up his tool bags and the big Stilson wrench. They headed into the building fast and they weren't even stopped at the front desk. They found the bank of elevators and quickly took one to the third floor.

The elevator opened right next to the nursing station. A large, gray-headed matron in a nurse's uniform came around the counter as she saw the door opening. "Thank God you're here so quickly, if we don't get this leak stopped instantly the carpet will be ruined. Come right this way, immediately."

Rick had already seen that room 303 was down the hall in the other direction. "I'm going down this way to turn off the water supply." He shouted as Snowman and the matron headed down the hall.

The other nurse at the station was a younger, dark haired nurse. Rick spoke excitedly to her. "Would you come with me, please?" The woman came from around the counter of the nursing station. "Are there any water faucets in an unoccupied room down this way?" Rick pointed down the opposite way from the rest room that had the leak.

"Yes, there's a men's room in the hall way right down here." The young nurse spoke nervously; she'd been affected by the urgency in Rick's voice as he'd planned. She led the way to the small mens room and opened the door for him. Rick blocked the automatic closing door open with a wooden wedge he slipped from his pocket.

"Alright." Rick told the nurse as he began to rapidly open and close the faucet. "You've been a big help, Miss. Just a minute, could you stand over here and turn this faucet on and off for me? It's vitally important that we relieve the pressure on the other end of the hall! If we don't do that the waste water from the toilets will back flow up into the High Pressure Water Main Differential Orifice and the health department will probably have to shut down the whole facility!"

The young nurse gladly relieved Rick of this very important task. Rick had always found that people rarely questioned your judgement if you only spoke urgently and acted as if you were an authority on the subject.

Of course, he made it a point to always look anyone he was scamming directly in the eyes and he also somehow managed to sincerely believe whatever god damned baldfaced lie he happened to be telling at the time! As he rushed off, he had an amused thought that the young nurse had looked just a little bit like the mythical Dutch boy in the children's story with his thumb in the dike.

Rick went straight to the front desk and he easily found a bank of red lights and buzzers that was the core of the alarm system. It took him only a few seconds to open the cover and clip the connecting low voltage wires to the alarm in Melissa's room with a pair of insulated diagonal pliers. He then went to room 303 and took a wide nail bar from his tool bag; he placed the bar in the gap between the door and the molding just above the lock. One quick wrench of the bar popped the door wide open.

Melissa was lying on the bed across the room. She was clad only in one of those too short hospital gowns sadistic medical facilities supply to all of their poor patients. Rick thought Melissa made even the ugly hospital gown look great, but he didn't waste any time dwelling on that. He reached into his tool bag and shook the spare set of coveralls out of the tools. "Do you remember me, Melissa? Put these on and we'll go see Michelle."

Rick knew Melissa was probably still partially in shock from all that had happened to her in the last few hours, so he had purposely kept his instructions to her as simple as possible.

Rick saw that Melissa quickly grabbed the coveralls like they were a lifeline, so he turned his back while she slipped them on. When she told him she was dressed, he turned to look at her and Melissa gave him one of the sweetest looks of thanks he had ever seen. It was a look he'd never forget. Now that she was dressed, she felt brave enough that she came even closer and gave him a thankful hug.

He drew the pair of Michelle's boots out of his bag and handed them to her as she reached for them. He saw Michelle had remembered to stick some stockings into the boots. As soon as Melissa had donned the boots, Rick handed her the big Stilson wrench. He put a dark blue Houston baseball cap on her head; he pulled the brim low over her face and then he told her, "Put that wrench over your shoulder, try to look convincingly bored, and follow me!"

The frightened woman looked convincing enough to pass any superficial inspection. The faded, loose fitting utility coveralls, urban camouflage as Rick liked to call them, concealed her shapely curves and good looks very nicely. He relocked the room door behind them with his pry bar then he took off down the hall with her almost in his back pocket; they were to the door of the elevator in a flash.

The elevator to Melissa's freedom seemed to take hours to get up to the third floor; as soon as it arrived, Rick hustled her onto it and pushed the button for the ground floor. He watched her closely while he tried to gauge her level of excitement; if she were to faint right now, he'd have to pick her up and run for it and their loosely outlined escape plan would be blown all to shit!

Rick saw that Melissa was shivering slightly from all of the excitement, but she seemed to be intent on making it out of the door on her own steam. If anyone at the ground floor desk even bothered to look up when they exited, they certainly didn't bother to say anything.

Michelle and Cat were waiting as planned in the car in the circular drive out front when Rick and Mellissa came out. Rick saw the girl's frightened expressions changing to looks of elation when they saw him and Melissa come through the clinic door.

He opened the car door for Melissa and she climbed in and then collapsed physically as the screams of joy and the tears of relief began! "Drive the speed limit and drive carefully." Rick sternly reminded Cat. Cat's elated expression turned to stone as she shoved the gearshift into drive.

Rick reentered the building just as Snowman came out of the elevator. "You get the leak fixed, Bro?" Rick asked, as they slapped each others hands in greeting.

Snowman laughed, "Yeah, Bro. I've never spent that long tightening on one measly little fitting in my entire fuckin' life. When I finally went to check on you, that other little nurse was still opening and closing that faucet like you asked her to. Those nurses are really proud of the job we did. In fact, the older one said she's going to send a letter of commendation to our company saying we deserve a raise!"

The two men drove leisurely back to their house; three very excited and emotional women met them at the door. Rick and Snowman calmly returned the grateful hugs of the women, then Rick fixed them all drinks in an attempt at mildly sedating them long enough for them to hear the details of Melissa's traumatic story.

"Alright, Melissa." Rick spoke slowly and calmly. "Take a big drink, try to relax a bit, and tell us how all of this shit went down."

Melissa was trying her best to collect herself, but the relief of being free and among friends after the shock of everything else she had endured in the last two days had brought her almost to her wit's end!

She took a swallow of her drink and she seemed to brace herself to tell her story. "I happened to open up one of Edward's charge card bills by accident; he always insists on paying for that particular one himself; he's always told me it was an office account. It had over six thousand dollars charged on it at various hotels, motels, and jewelry stores just this month, and a woman had signed for many of the purchases as Mrs. Young!"

Cat reached to reassuringly pat Michelle's shoulder, but she stopped her gesture when she saw Rick shake his head. Melissa resumed her narrative. "When Edward got home, I told him I was leaving him and taking Heather. He got really angry and told me I'd never live to leave him, then he beat me with his belt and raped me!" Melissa broke down again for a moment.

Michelle took advantage of this lag in Melissa's story to tell them, "She just showed me her back. It's black and blue already; the beating was obviously done with a man's belt and hands!"

Melissa tearfully resumed her story. "My daughter heard me screaming and saw some of the beating he gave me, that's what finally clenched it for me! I told him I was going to call the police and file charges on him and he made one phone call and had me picked up for psychiatric evaluation!"

Rick was thinking some very angry thoughts about Doctor Edward Young right then, but outwardly he was very calm as he asked Melissa, "What Doctor did he get to sign the papers for him?"

She managed to stammer, "H-his best f-friend is a psychiatrist. He didn't even bother to see me to ask me any questions; he just signed the papers. Edward told me he'd never let me see Heather again if I told anyone else he'd raped and beaten me. If I don't ever see my baby again I know I'll just die!" Melissa broke down again at this point.

Rick was getting more pissed off by the minute! He told Melissa confidently, "That bullshit is not going to happen, Hon. They conspired to deprive you of your civil rights and unlawfully incarcerated you along with committing a half dozen other various crimes! This should all be very interesting to a certain federal judge I happen to be on good terms with." Rick resolved to make a call to the judge of his acquaintance immediately. He went to his files to find the number and made the call to the Judge's answering service.

The next hour of their time was spent trying to calm Melissa down. Michelle fixed them all some lunch and each of them except Melissa ate something. The Judge returned Rick's call, and after listening to Rick carefully relate the facts of Michelle's terrible ordeal, he instructed Rick to take Melissa to the downtown Police Headquarters to give her deposition.

The Judge promised Rick Melissa would not be detained again since he was sending out a message immediately that would overturn the lower court's orders. He also informed them he was sending a very competent Federal Marshal downtown to meet them to ensure there were no mistakes made in investigating this case. Civil rights violations had recently become the "In Crime of The Year!"

When they arrived at the Police Department offices downtown, the Federal Marshal was already there, waiting for them. He introduced himself as Marshal Jack Wiseman. He was a tall, weather beaten, old time western character of about fifty years old whose outer appearance and disposition fitted his office to a tee.

Marshal Wiseman was extremely gentlemanly to the ladies and even his weathered visage reddened further in suppressed rage when he personally witnessed poor Melissa's badly bruised back. He had already expedited the handling of the paperwork so it took only a minimum amount of their time to complete.

The Marshal addressed Melissa personally. His speech was right out of a western movie; it would have been damned funny if he hadn't been so serious. "Little Missy, I aim to take a personal interest in this case. If you need anything at all; you just call me!" He then asked them to take Melissa to the emergency room of the nearest hospital for rape processing and treatment for her scrapes and bruises. Michelle asked Marshall Wiseman if another hospital could be used. Melissa and her husband both worked at the hospital he had mentioned.

The Marshal quickly agreed another hospital would be better for guaranteeing impartiality and for preventing the defense lawyers from making allegations of the evidence having been biased. He also told them he would report the results of his preliminary investigation to the Judge immediately, including showing him the shocking pictures of poor Melissa's back.

He would request that the Judge file a federal warrant for Doctor Young and his friend's arrest. He said he would also advise the Judge that, when she was found, Heather should be remanded to Melissa's custody until a more complete investigation and other formal charges could be made.

Rick handed their card with their phone and fax number to the Marshal and asked him respectfully, "Marshal Wiseman? Do you think Snowman and I could have a copy of that warrant, Sir?"

The Marshal briefly scanned the card and handed it back. Rick had the distinct impression he'd just committed all of the information on it to memory. He seemed to bristle up like a big cat. "Do you mean you actually think I'd help you abuse the letter of the law and set you off on a personal vendetta like a renegade vigilante bounty hunter? I bet that you'd claim the doctor resisted a lawful arrest, just because he beat and raped a good woman and mother!"

The old lawman's whole body seemed to relax; he took his pocketknife out of one pocket and a dark plug of tobacco out of another. He cut a large portion off of the plug and stuck it in one side of his mouth. A twinkle seemed to appear in his hard eyes and he winked at Rick. He slowly drawled as he closed his knife and put it back in his pocket, "You just keep an eye on your mailbox, Son!" Rick and Snowman exchanged knowing glances; they were going to get their shot at Dr. Edward!

They took Melissa to the hospital the Marshal had agreed upon and a veteran policewoman was waiting for them there. The first thing Michelle did was to let the nurses know she and Melissa were both registered nurses. From then on, Melissa's treatment was given every professional courtesy the staff could extend.

The nurses recorded all of the pertinent information and took more pictures, the doctor wrote down his official diagnosis and prognosis. Some of Melissa's delicate tissues had actually been torn in the vicious rape. She was disturbingly silent throughout the whole demeaning ordeal, although as an emergency room nurse herself, she'd been thoroughly trained in rape treatment and had known in precise detail exactly what to expect. Michelle efficiently made several complete copies of the examination results and personally faxed one of them to Marshal Wiseman's office.

After a thorough examination Melissa was finally released from the emergency room, the Foursome took her directly to their home. Rick and Michelle insisted she would sleep in their room; it wasn't like they hadn't doubled up with Snowman and Cat many times before.

Michelle called Doctor Young's office and home again; Edward was still conspicuously absent. Melissa took some of the pain pills the doctors had prescribed for her, but before she crashed, Rick asked her if she thought she could give them any more clues as to her husband's present whereabouts.

As Michelle carefully took notes, Melissa told them the name of the country club Edward played golf at; she also gave them the location of the marina where their sailboat was moored, then she thought of another likely possibility.

"The envelope with the credit card receipts from the places he's been spending money is beside the cushion in the living room couch at home. I don't have my house keys, though. They took me to the clinic directly from home and they wouldn't let me have my purse."

"We can take care of all of that." Rick confidently told her, "All we need to get in is your address."

"I know exactly how to find it, Rick." Michelle assured him. "Melissa should go lie down and try to get some rest."

Snowman alertly jumped up and headed across the room. "The fax machine just went off." He walked to the machine and picked up a printed sheet of paper. "It's a copy of the warrant, that damned Marshal Wiseman came through like a Brother. Alright Rick, I get to say it this time, saddle up!"

"You beat me to it, Bro." Rick bitched. "Since you got to say saddle up this time, I get to drive. Where's that address, Michelle?"

Michelle headed out the door. "It's right here in my purse; Cat can stay with Melissa; I'm going with you two. You both seem to forget that you don't have a clue as to what Edward looks like. You're going to need a finger man and I'm him." Michelle efficiently handed a card with the address to Rick as the three of them climbed into the cab of their truck.

Everything was relaxed enough this time that Snowman found her remark irresistible. "Michelle, you've got a hell of a spectacular pair of tits for a finger man! Slick, did I ever tell you about the time one of my Bro's did a wet job in Detroit and the finger man pointed out the wrong man, the wrong 'made man?'"

"Uh oh. I'll bet he was really pissed off!" Rick sympathized. Stating it had been a wet job meant it was a killing and saying the victim was a "made man" meant that he was a member of a mafia family. Doing a number on a family member could cause all sorts of complications, most of them not only very painful, but usually permanent in nature.

"As far as us needing a finger man, I'd figured we would check out a picture of this creep at their house. I'm never going to be the one to tell you to stay at home; not as long as you're totin' around my favorite set of tits and ass, at least."

Even sweet Michelle had to get a little sarcastic about that flagrantly sexist remark. "Oooh. All of that romance and flattery will get you anything you want from me, you golden tongued devil."

Rick reached over and patted Michelle's shapely thigh, he did tease her rather unmercifully sometimes, but he also told her very often that she was his one and only true love, his only treasure, and the only woman he'd ever want.

When they arrived at the Young home, Rick saw it was an attractive two-story house in an expensive neighborhood. He parked the truck in the drive and went up and knocked on the door. The presence of several morning papers on the porch seemed to indicate Edward was still out.

Rick checked the mailbox and found that the mail hadn't been taken in for at least a couple of days; he went back to the truck and found his pry bar. Snowman and Michelle went back up onto the porch with him; it took him only a second to pop open the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.