Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 28: The Countess's Slave

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Countess's Slave - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

The British Ambassador was summoned to the Golden Palace for a private audience with the Emir, and they chatted amiably over coffee and small sweetmeats for some time before the Emir broached the subject he wished to raise with the British Government's representative.

"Tell me, Your Excellency, if I were to make the Earl of Bargoed an Honorary Consul for the Government of Kobekistan, what would Her Britannic Majesty's Government's reaction be?"

"I can see no immediate problem in that, Your Magnificence," replied the Ambassador, desperately trying to work out what the catch was; then it arrived.

"So a part of Stapleford Grange could be designated as consular offices?"

"That would make it, to all intents and purposes, a part of this country?" asked the Ambassador.

"Yes," replied the Emir, "Under the Vienna Convention that is so, but this would purely be a few rooms, to enable consular activities to be undertaken in appropriate surroundings."

'Damn, he wants to have slaves there, ' thought the Ambassador, remembering the rumours that a female slave had been given to the Countess.

"I would have to take my government's advice on this. There would have to be certain covenants on this matter, not least because the Grange is a listed historic building," he temporised.

"Of course, each country would respect the other's history and traditions," the Emir said, "We would not change anything in the fabric of the building without obtaining such full consent as would be normally be required under British law. And we would, of course, allow Her Majesty's Government to add an extra consulate here in Kobekistan if it wished."

This assurance only increased the Ambassador's apprehension. The possibilities were appalling. What if a slave escaped? It could cause an international incident. Even worse, what if a popular newspaper discovered what was going on? That could cause severe embarrassment to the Ambassador's political masters.

"Would the Honorary Consul require many additional staff?" asked the Ambassador.

"Oh, no," replied the Emir, "One properly accredited junior staff member to act as translator and counsellor to any Kobekistani citizens would be all."

"If so small a staff will suffice, we could probably agree to that," said the Ambassador, relieved that only one slave was intended.

Conversation turned to other minor matters and the two men parted on excellent terms.

Meanwhile in the Ruby Palace, the putative 'diplomat' was on her hands and knees, licking the Countess of Bargoed's clitoris as the Earl, behind her, entered her anus, having just reamed her vagina with the first male penis it had ever felt.

"Now you are a woman," he said as he thrust energetically in and out of the hot, tight little passage, "Defloration with a dildo really doesn't count. Do you think you will enjoy living with us in England?"

"As the Master wishes," was her submissive reply, though she had no idea where England was, let alone what it would be like to live there.

She did wonder how big a harem this couple kept, and guessed that it would probably be huge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.