Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 27: Private Celebrations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: Private Celebrations - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

The final element of the celebration of the tenth anniversary of the Emir's accession to the throne of Kobekistan was a private dinner party on the evening of 9th April in the Emir's chambers, attended by the Earl and Countess of Bargoed and the Princesses Ayda and Alima.

The young Crown Prince Mustapha, still only nine years old, and back in Kobekistan for his school's Easter holidays, begged to be allowed to attend but his father wisely forbade it, as he hoped it would turn out to be a very adult evening indeed.

The young Prince did give his father, the Emir, pause for thought when he said, "You know, father, your lovely Golden Palace lacks only one thing."

"And what might that be, my disrespectful son?" he asked.

"A Jeeves. You really should have a real English butler."

"What would he do? I already have the Chief Eunuch, a Major Domo, and a fistful of advisors."

"He would be an adornment, and he could have charge of the wine cellar," the boy answered gravely, "My grandma and the Earl have one. He lent me all the books about Jeeves."

"I am sorry the Golden Palace wine cellar is not up to the Crown Prince's connoisseur's standards. I will have myself whipped immediately."

One of the eunuchs made an odd choking noise, not realising that he was joking.

The Emir's private celebration started off as a staid and respectable grown-ups' dinner party, with no children present. The men wore dinner jackets and the women long evening dresses, though they did not go so far as to add brassières and knickers to their ensembles. A champagne toast was drunk before dinner and fine wines accompanied every course. During the meal, the Emir asked the Countess about an English butler, and she laughed when she heard who had suggested it.

"Seriously, though, I think that it is a good idea," the Emir continued, "My staff are all teetotal, and so the wine cellar really isn't well stocked. How much would I have to pay him?"

"Next to nothing if you provided him with a decent suite of rooms and unlimited access to the harem hostesses," said the practically minded Zubeydeh.

The general effect of the alcohol and the good humoured familiarity was to loosen everyone's inhibitions and before the coffee was taken, the gentlemen had eased their collars and discarded their dinner jackets. The Emir motioned to Alima and she sat at his feet.

"I just can't believe how time flies," said the Earl of Bargoed, "It only seems five minutes since I cam here to find out what was happening to my daughter and granddaughter, and now Susan ... sorry ... the Princess Alima has made me a great-grandfather three times over. It certainly doesn't seem like five years since we were here in this room."

As he spoke, Alima was gently massaging her husband's penis through his trousers. When she saw this, the Countess started to massage the front of the Earl's trousers, quickly raising a bulge. He tried somewhat ineffectually to push her hand away, but she nodded towards the Emir and the Earl realised for the first time what his granddaughter was doing.

"Diana," whispered the Earl to his daughter, "Aren't you going to stop Susan behaving like that in public?"

He nodded across to where Alima had now unzipped the Emir's trousers and was openly fondling her husband's penis.

"Father, if you don't like it, you can always whip her for it," was the surprising reply, loud enough for all to hear.

The Earl stared at her as she laughed and then a further movement caught his eye. Looking across at his granddaughter's head, by now bobbing up and down in her husband's lap, he realised that the Emir was holding out a whip to him. As he took it, the Emir raised his younger wife's hips to offer her arse for thrashing, and pulled her evening dress clear of the twin orbs, revealing her lack of underwear. The girl glanced sideways at her grandfather, saw the whip in his hand, and beckoned him over, slapping her bottom to show she was willing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.