Anniversary Delights
Chapter 26: Lost Rewards

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26: Lost Rewards - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

In a deep obeisance before the Emir, Kashiefa said, "Master, may I speak?"

"Of course," he replied.

"Master I am truly honoured that you have chosen me before Thania. She was very jealous as I left the harem."

The Emir immediately called for Thania, and she too arrived at once, as the Chief Eunuch had anticipated that the Emir might order both of them brought to him.

"On the bench," he ordered, before she had time to perform her obeisance, and Thania was duly placed on the whipping bench.

"I hear you were jealous of Kashiefa's being called in to me before you. I will not have any of my concubines questioning my wishes. Give her six lashes to teach her better manners."

The Chief Eunuch moved to the bench.

Whish ... THWACK!

This was a real punishment stroke hard across the fleshiest part of her buttocks, and it was all that Thania could do to keep from crying out. Her silence did not please the Chief Eunuch as he wielded the whip. He knew the Emir wanted to hear that she was hurt.

Whish ... THWACK!

The second was delivered exactly parallel with the first but some four inches higher, across the very top of the anal cleft. The end of the whip curled round the top of her hip-bone and the very tip bit viciously into her belly, causing her to cry out in pain. The Chief Eunuch nodded in satisfaction.

Whish ... THWACK!

This blow was much lower and was across the thigh nearest the eunuch, just below the overhang of her arse cheek. Once again the end of the whip curled round and into the soft flesh of her labia.

Whish ... THWACK!

A diagonal line appeared on her buttocks and it crossed the central lateral line exactly where he cleft came, thus afflicting considerable pain without actually breaking the skin, as a crossed line so often did. The screams were more or less continuous now, so the Chief Eunuch did not wait for her to calm before striking again.

Whish ... THWACK!

This stroke completed the Union Jack pattern on her bum and rendered her so shocked as to be incapable of screaming. The Chief Eunuch waited until she had drawn breath and was sobbing profusely. Her buttocks clenched and unclenched uncontrollably as she anticipated another line of agony across her arse.

Whish ... THWACK!

Once again she screamed as her rapidly blackening skin showed that this stripe was across the shoulder blades, much higher than any of the previous stripes.

When she was quiet again the Emir asked, "Is that enough, or must I punish you further?"

Thania just managed to sob out, "As the Master pleases."

When it was clear he was not going to order any further punishment, she gathered her breath again and added, "Thank you, Master, for punishing me for my error. I will strive never to make that mistake again."

"Take her away, and put Kashiefa on the bench."

A junior eunuch hustled Thania out and Kashiefa replaced her on the whipping bench, already sobbing in fear, having witnessed the pain the Chief Eunuch had inflicted on her fellow concubine.

"Six for this one for trying to cause trouble on her first night in my bedroom," ordered the Emir and the Chief Eunuch moved to obey.

He held up his hand to stay the whip until she stopped clenching her buttocks in anticipation of the blow. The Chief Eunuch looked questioningly at his Master, expecting the six to be increased, but the Emir merely waved him on.

Whish ... THWACK!

He was in his stride now and the woman could not prevent herself from crying out as the first stroke was laid diagonally across her buttocks. Its efficacy was attested by the speed with which a reddish black line appeared across the olive globes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.