Anniversary Delights
Chapter 24: ... And Punishments...

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: ... And Punishments... - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

The Chief Eunuch took the two women into the harem to prepare them for the rest of the evening's proceedings and the assembled worthies fell to eating and drinking. As they did so, the trained hostesses of the Emir's harem moved among them wearing only their harem gowns, feeding this one, sucking that one's penis, being fondled by another, and generally ensuring that everyone had a good time. The occasional slap could be heard and the occasional squeal of pain or pleasure. The Princess Zubeydeh, Countess of Bargoed was seen to be pleasured by her new acquisition Jaida, and she, in turn, moved on to pleasure the Earl with her mouth. The evening passed in good humour and comradeship engendered by the past few days of unusual enjoyment of the celebrations.

When the feasting was nearly over, the small competition dais was equipped with two whipping benches and the winners were brought back, dressed only in their golden gowns of leading members of the Golden Palace harem. They took their places on the benches, lifting the gowns to the waist to reveal two pairs of shapely buttocks, and the Emir announced that the Chief Eunuch would give each of them six strokes of the riding crop for failing to win the competition. Spotlights ensured that all could see clearly the target areas for the whipping.

Hiss, hiss ... CRACK, CRACK.

The first blow was struck to both women almost simultaneously, and apparently before the women had had time to prepare themselves, with the Chief Eunuch holding a riding crop in each hand. The women both remained motionless and silent.

"I congratulate my Chief Eunuch on his ambidextrous skill," said the Emir and there was a polite round of applause.

Hiss, hiss ... CRACK, CRACK.

The Chief Eunuch had turned round and the second pair of blows was struck using the opposite hand on each woman to the one originally used. Again, there was neither sound nor movement from the women. The Emir mounted the whipping dais and inspected the two pairs of lines closely.

"My congratulations again to my Chief Eunuch," he said, "The lines are exactly parallel, and there is no detectable difference in the effect of either hand. This expertise must save him a lot of time when there is a general revolt in my Golden Palace harem and there are many concubines to punish."

There was a general round of laughter at this ridiculous idea. The Emir then stroked the two arses, one with each hand.

"Well done also, to you my dears. You are taking your punishment in a manner befitting Special Concubines to your Emir. For this you will both be rewarded in my bed later."

Their pride in receiving this compliment from the Emir was clear, as was their pleasure at his use of a term of endearment.

Hiss, hiss ... CRACK, CRACK.

The Chief Eunuch took his time over the punishment and although the lashes were laid on firmly, there was no sound from either woman. The four cheeks glowed in the spotlights and the red-black narrow lines were parallel and true, about an inch and a half apart.

Hiss, hiss ... CRACK, CRACK.

He turned and struck again, quickly this time. The fourth pair of lines appeared exactly between the first and second lines. The women moaned a little, as they had been ordered, and the assembled visitors thought they were going to cry out soon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.