Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 22: Final - Neveen's Night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22: Final - Neveen's Night - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

When Neveen entered the Emir's bedchamber that night she needed to score nine or ten to win, though only the Emir was aware of that fact. Her entry into the bedroom was in perfect accordance with the tradition which he had inherited from his grandfather. She walked quickly to the foot of the bed on which he was reclining naked, and threw off her harem dress. The harem dress of her sponsor's harem was a high-necked knee-length flowing peignoir in very fine, almost transparent, nainsook. This had a button at the throat and was therefore easy for her to discard and the Emir remembered his liking of her the first time he had seen her on her naked walk on the first day. He was pleased that she had reached the final, and realised that her opponent, Lama, had reached it largely on the strength of her lovely voice. Certainly this one was by far the more attractive as a woman. She held her naked pose for just long enough for him to admire her before she sank gracefully into a full obeisance.

On his command, she kissed her way up his legs and sucked his prick until it was fully hard. Then he motioned her up the bed to lie beside him. He licked gently at one nipple, and was surprised when she giggled uncontrollably. Trailing his hand down across her belly and onto her groin produced convulsions and another fit of laughter. He had found himself a truly ticklish woman. Suddenly the Emir was a small boy again, torturing the little girl next door by tickling her, long before any thoughts of sex had entered his life. The difference was that Neveen did not have a mother to stop him. When she was reduced to abject tears by his tormenting her he rose and took a whip from one of the eunuchs without her noticing.

Whish ... THWACK!

As she lay on the bed the whip caught her across part of her back and the tip curled round viciously on her breast. The pain shocked her into silence, and she swiftly rose and draped herself over the whipping bench, since this seemed to be her Emir's pleasure at the moment.

Whish ... THWACK!

A line of agony appeared on the fleshiest part of her buttocks. She cried out in pain, and cried out again as the Emir roughly pulled her arse crack open and thrust into her rectum. Abandoning all movement after the first thrust he waited for her to speak, but she lay sobbing and did not thank him. He pulled out and moved to lie back on the bed, waving her over.

'That's one point she's lost for not thanking me for taking her arsehole, ' he thought.

Aloud he said, "I forgot, it is you who are supposed to seduce me tonight, isn't it?"

She spotted the trick question at once and replied, "As the Master pleases."

"Continue then," he said and lay back with his erection pointing to the ceiling.

Positioning herself on all fours facing him, she slowly impaled herself on his penis and started to rock forwards and back, the movement imparting considerable pleasure to her master.

"Oh, my Master, may you live for ever, this is so pleasurable for your slave," she said, confirming that she knew she should thank him each time he entered her.

Soon it was apparent that she was having a series of gentle climaxes and his thought that a more or less permanently orgasmic woman would feel good with her clenching cunt muscles wrapped round his prick was borne out as he came to his first climax of the night, filling her with a goodly load of semen.

She lifted herself off him and licked his prick clean. Then she set about sucking him to another climax, swallowing every drop of his jism with appreciative little noises which were designed to make him think she enjoyed the flavour. Actually she had swallowed much worse tasting come juice than his in her training, though she did not particularly like the salty liquid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.