Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 19: Morning Before The First Finalist

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Morning Before The First Finalist - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

Although Alima ate it naked, dinner was a very relaxed and western occasion since she was actually required to sit and eat with the Emir, instead of being under the table playing with his prick, as she had been on a number of occasions. The conversation was almost normal, by western standards, because they discussed the two sons and a daughter they had produced in the five years she had been his wife. He explained that the competition was more wearing than he had thought it would be, with much formality and much care on his part to talk to everyone in moderation and not to appear to favour any of the important people attending the ceremonies.

After coffee and some excellent brandy, they were sitting side by side on a sofa when he leant over and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Shall we go to bed?" he asked, and she nodded enthusiastically.

He took her hand and led her into the bedroom where he gently laid her on the bed. Stripping quickly he made long and tender love to her, though in the end he turned her over and used her arse as the receptacle for his jism, which disappointed her though she was careful not to show it. She would have loved to have another of his children, and she hoped that in the morning he would fuck her properly and give her that chance.

The Emir awoke with Alima beside him and he realised it was still very early. He had an odd feeling and it took him some time to work out that he was actually feeling nervous about the upcoming night.

'That's absurd, ' he thought, 'I'm the Emir and the girl is the one who should feel nervous. After all, this time yesterday she was an unused virgin and tonight she has to try to impress me, a man who has had more women than she's had hot dinners.'

Then he felt his anger rising that he should be made to feel like that, and he cast around for a way to soothe himself. Alima was the one unfortunate enough to be selected. She was lying quietly sleeping when he grabbed her by the hair and threw her face down on to the ever-present whipping bench.

"Wha ... what's the matter?" said the twenty-two year old, sleepily.

Hiss ... CRACK!

Her sleepiness vanished as a riding crop came down across the top of her arse-cheeks with a cruelty that she had not felt for some time. She stifled a sob and lay still. If she had done something to deserve this, she wondered what it could be?

Hiss ... CRACK!

The second stripe was across the meatiest part of her generous behind. It had grown as she bore three of the Emir's children in quick succession and as the Chief Eunuch fed her up, so that now she could rival any of the younger women for beauty in the eyes of an Arab, though none saw her. As the impact made itself felt, she was unable to repress a scream, though she managed to cut it off fairly quickly.

Hiss ... CRACK!

The third line of fire was close to the second and reawakened the pain in that weal as well as contributing its own portion of agony. This time her scream was much longer and louder. The Emir looked on with some satisfaction as she writhed in pain. This was better, he was the Master here and the previous evening's western softness was banished. His hands moved across the ugly bruises on her skin, adding to her pain and giving him a very solid erection.

Hiss ... CRACK!

The fourth vicious stroke marked her upper thighs, just below the overhang of her bum, and Alima was screaming continuously as his iron hard prick took control of the Emir. He threw the riding crop aside and grasped her buttocks, wrenching them open and plunging into her rectum, increasing the volume of her screaming even more. Three thrusts and her bowels were flooded with his semen.

Still angry he withdrew and strode into the bathroom, frightening the bath girls with his bad temper and slapping one of them hard across the ear when she was a little too slow at reaching to wash his prick. In the bedroom Alima was helped to her feet, and hustled out and back to the harem, still completely mystified at her husband's disparate treatment of her, loving and sympathetic the night before, but harsh and vicious in the morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.