Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 18: Semi-finals - Afternoon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Semi-finals - Afternoon - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

Lama started, as she should, by making deep and steady obeisance to the Emir as he sat on his throne beside the whipping bench. The Emir waited for her sponsor to come forward, but it was evident he was not going to present the girl at this stage of her performance. When given the signal to rise, she moved a yard or so backwards and to one side. Turning so that she was in profile to the audience and three-quarters facing the Emir she waited perfectly still until some music started in the background. Then to the utter surprise of all present, including the Emir, she launched into a slightly amended version of Gilda's aria Caro Nome expressing her love for the young man before her, who was in fact her Emir. As the beautiful soprano voice filled the throne room with the magic of Verdi's music, all of the audience were moved, and tears came into the Princess Zubeydeh's eyes.

As the music faded away there was a spontaneous round of applause, and Lama moved gracefully over to the whipping bench where she draped herself elegantly on her belly and maintained a perfect pose with both orifices clearly available to her beloved. Again the Emir waited, and again Mahmoud ibn Sultan did not move to offer her to him.

Using the only part of the ritual still available to him in the absence of a sponsor, the Emir asked, "Well, girl, what should I call you?"

The response startled him as the woman burst into song again with just a snatch of an aria from La Bohème and sang, "Si. Mi chiamano Lama."

The Emir rose slowly, slipped off his clothes and just as slowly but firmly entered her vagina, thrusting in and out several times. Withdrawing he took the embroidered cloth from the Chief Eunuch and wiped his magnificent tool, displaying the bloodstains to the audience. Still holding the cloth, he then repeated this performance in her narrower entrance, at which she winced slightly. The Emir thrust again several times, and then withdrew. Slowly she rose, and knelt before him, making another quick obeisance before lovingly cleaning his penis with her mouth.

She then dropped again into an obeisance and waited until the Emir dropped the cloth beside her head and returned to his throne. Taking the cloth, and holding it pressed over her heart, she rose and returned to the contestants' compound.

The Emir thought for some moments and then made a note on his board. The song was certainly different, and moving, the candidate had moved with grace, and had taken the actual defloration well, but he deducted three marks because her sponsor had taken no part in the defloration. He should have presented her to his Emir at some point before the actual penetration, and preferably at the start. Such a wide variation from the traditions of Kobekistan could not be allowed without marks being lost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.