Anniversary Delights
Chapter 17: Semi-finals - Morning

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Semi-finals - Morning - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

"Now we reach the semi-final stage of our little competition," said the Emir, when all were settled in their places.

Only the four semi-finalists were in the screened-off area reserved for the competitors; the six losers who had been deflowered the day before had remained in the harem of the Emerald Palace resting, and in some cases, receiving medical attention for the damage caused during their defloration. Jaida, especially, had a badly torn rectum and some fairly extensive suturing was necessary.

"The rules of the competition require the defloration of each entrant at this stage, and I shall, of course, perform that ceremony personally," the Emir continued, "but these will not be straightforward ritual deflorations. Each competitor will be marked on her ability to arouse my interest by displaying and offering herself, arousing herself and then arranging herself as she sees fit for the final act, the penetration. Points will be based on my impression of her artistic performance. I need hardly add that any competitor proving not to be a virgin will be disqualified, cut and sewn. Her sponsor will not incur my approval either."

There was a low buzz of conversation as the assembled worthies speculated as to what, exactly, the Emirs disapproval might take, were any of the candidates to prove not to be virgins.

"Kashiefa will now come forward."

As the woman came to the Emir's dais wearing an abaya, her sponsor, Hajji Kofi Natsheh, stood and the Emir nodded his permission for him to present his candidate.

The venerable Hajji then started the formal presentation by removing the abaya to reveal the woman in a sleeveless brocade waistcoat and loose chiffon trousers of pale pink, saying, "Your Magnificence, this worthless virgin would be honoured if you would deflower her."

"I am pleased to accept this valuable gift of her virginity," said the Emir gravely, "and I will lose no time in enjoying her. May I see her dressed in the accoutrements of the bedchamber?"

"Your Magnificence may dress her as you wish," was the formal reply, "She will be yours, if you accept her."

Quickly the eunuchs stripped off the harem dress and she stood naked. She approached the Emir with her prominent breasts swaying as she moved, and the nipples erect and hard. She leant back and stood with her legs apart and moved one hand on to her prominent mons to spread her labia wide. With the other hand she made a truly erotic gesture of her three middle fingers making poking movements towards the entrance to the seat of a man's pleasure. Then she lay on her back on the whipping bench with her legs hanging wide apart to allow easy access for the Emir.

"Is Your Magnificence pleased to accept her?" asked her sponsor in the time-honoured ritual.

"She is pleasing to the eye. How has she been trained?"

"She understands all the requirements of a discerning Master such as Your Magnificence. She has been trained in the bedroom arts, though of course she remains a virgin in every orifice."

"What is she called?" asked the Emir.

"I named her Kashiefa, but Your Magnificence may call her whatever he wishes."

The contestant again spread her labia open with one hand and the Emir pushed his erection into her oiled vagina until he judged that further progress should be prevented by a solid maidenhead. The girl co-operated enthusiastically, pushing back on to his invading penis, and he burst through into her womb. She made only a token cry as he entered her and pumped hard for three or four strokes.

'Christ, ' thought the Emir, 'I felt nothing to hamper entry. I hope to god there is some blood, or we have a non-virgin and that will be an almighty scandal.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.