Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 16: Losers After Lunch

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Losers After Lunch - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

Two hours later, when all had eaten, the assembled throng were again in their ordained places and all was quiet.

"The fourth honoured guest is Colonel Abubakar Ibn Abbas, the sixth entrant was Fatima," said the Emir taking a long pause as the excitement of the audience grew, "so she will be paired with the Colonel for her public defloration."

Colonel Abubakar Ibn Abbas was inordinately proud of his new, albeit temporary, rank and so he had made the mistake of wearing his uniform. In the traditional shalwar kameez it is relatively quick to dress and undress, and simplicity itself to use one's mutton dagger on a woman. The poor 'Colonel', however had to open his heavy tunic and struggle out of his boots and then his trousers in order to perform his duty.

Fatima came to the dais with her sponsor while he was struggling to disrobe and they waited patiently for him before starting the formalities. When it came to removing her abaya, it proved that she was arrayed in the harem finery favoured by Amjad ibn Sa'id. She had rings through piercings on both nipples, both ear lobes, both of her labia, and her nose. Chains from these were gathered together at a navel ring, and two more chains ran through there connecting her ankles and wrists together.

When it came to the moment of actual defloration one of her chains snagged on his tunic and had to be unravelled before he could actually proceed to thrust into her. The Emir waved a couple of eunuchs forward to hold the chains out of his way as he thrust hard into her in a single lunge. Deflowered she certainly was, and quite badly torn, judging from both the amount of blood and her cries of genuine pain. The pain was not decreased when the 'Colonel' laid on the whip heartily and raised two large black lines across her arse-cheeks.

As the fake colonel dressed again in his uniform, he managed to get the buttons wrong on his tunic and was left with a spare button at the neck and a spare buttonhole at the hem. Amid general laughter the Emir waved him back to his seat where he continued to fumble with his tunic to the amusement of all concerned, except himself, of course.

"The fifth honoured guest is Khalid Balewa, the seventh entrant was Lama," said the Emir and surprised his audience by hurrying on, "but she has been selected for the semi-finals. The next entrant was Fadila, and so she will be paired with Khalid Balewa for this exhibition."

Khalid Balewa was clearly familiar with the traditional ceremony, and he and Fadila's grandfather, Kamal Qumsiyeh, muttered their way through the ceremony somewhat self-consciously, which surprised the Emir since the sponsor was his own Head of Protocol. What made the whole process much more than just a defloration was Fadila's pretensions to the skills and arts of the ballet.

When it was time for her actual penetration, she did not lie on the whipping bench but performed a vertical splits, raising one leg high in the air and holding it aloft with one hand, while the other arm enabled her to keep her balance as it rested on the whipping bench. The vision thus offered by the naked girl, of a vagina spread wide open to receive the eager penis was at once entrancing and utterly erotic. Her stoicism as she was pierced was admirable, and she retained her posture after Khalid Balewa withdrew and all could see the blood trickling down her supporting leg.

For the anal defloration she lay half on the whipping bench with one leg raised onto the bench itself and the other on the floor. Again this opened her cleft somewhat, though not to the same extent as her vagina had been displayed. This time the entry was obviously painful to her as she could not restrain a short scream of anguish and was reduced to sobbing as Khalid Balewa enjoyed himself for some time, thrusting in and out of what was apparently his preferred entrance. After that the whipping, one cut only, was something of an anti-climax, and the Emir wondered how he himself would have fared deflowering such a wilful concubine, had she reached the semi-final. Because of her contortions there was blood on the whipping bench, so there was a short interlude while a clean one was brought. Then the Emir rose again to make an announcement.

"The final honoured guest is the Earl of Bargoed, and the ninth entrant was Azia."

The tension was palpable as he paused, teasing the audience, since one of the remaining two women had to be the fourth semi-finalist.

Then he continued, "And so she will be paired with the Earl for her public defloration. It should, therefore, be obvious that the tenth contestant, Thania has won the right to the fourth place in the semi-finals."

As the audience settled again, the Emir held up his hand for silence.

"I should, perhaps, introduce our guest. My Lord, the Earl of Bargoed is a member of the English nobility and is here representing Her Britannic Majesty, Elizabeth II, Queen of England, who was unable to be with us today. The nearest translation of his title is ~Prince~ and he is also, by my proclamation, a Royal Huntsman. It will be interesting to see if the English royalty deflower virgins in a similar fashion to the tradition here in Kobekistan."

The Countess of Bargoed had been coaching him for this moment ever since they had heard of this element of the celebrations. They had both had much pleasure from practising the ritual defloration of a virgin, even if Zubeydeh was, as she put it, "Very experienced at being deflowered."

The Earl stepped up to the dais and turned to the audience, "I do not imagine there are many differences in the manner of the defloration of virgins anywhere in the world. It is the ceremonial surrounding the insertion of the man into the woman which varies."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.