Anniversary Delights
Chapter 15: Losers Before Lunch

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Losers Before Lunch - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

"Today is given over to those entrants who will not progress beyond this stage," announced the Emir the following morning, "Four of the original ten have been selected for the semi-finals and the remaining six will be deflowered here, in public, today. A sort of Plate Competition," remarked the Emir when all were seated.

There was a small stir in the audience, because few of them had known of this part of the competition.

"I shall not be deflowering them myself, however. We have six honoured guests and they will each deflower one entrant from among the losers. Each honoured guest will award marks out of ten to the other five for their performance in this ancient rite, and so we will have a winning honoured guest who will receive a prize."

There was a buzz of conversation round the Throne Room, not least from those who had noticed that one of the honoured guests was a woman.

"The first honoured guest is the Prince Habib, the first entrant was Kashiefa," said the Emir as all around held their breaths, especially Prince Habib who was ever ready to suspect trickery designed to do him down, "but she has qualified for the semi-finals. The next entrant was Vega, and so she will look to the Prince for her public defloration."

As he announced this the Emir remembered thinking that Kashiefa wouldn't get far, and realised just how misleading amateur photographs can be.

Prince Habib's approach was very different from that of the Emir when he performed official deflorations. He made no preliminary speech, nor did he waste any time on formal ceremonial conversation with Vega's sponsor. The moment she arrived on the dais, he had her face down on the whipping bench and her rear end uncovered ready for action.

Hiss ... CRACK!

The woman screamed; this was no ritual stroke, and the arse-cheeks quickly displayed an almost black line of bruise across the olive globes.

Hiss ... CRACK!

A second scream echoed round the room, perhaps an octave higher than the previous one, as a second stripe appeared on the unfortunate woman's arse. The Emir took a deep breath and raised his eyebrows, but the Prince did not notice. Dropping the riding crop, he thrust brutally into the woman's vagina, eliciting another scream from that unfortunate, then withdrew immediately. Ignoring the ceremonial cloth proffered by the Chief Eunuch, he used her white chiffon smock to wipe his weapon and displayed the bloodstains on it to the audience. As the Prince sat down again, the Emir realised that only a matter of seconds had passed since he rose to begin the operation.

'At that rate, ' the Emir thought, 'this Prince could deflower hundreds a day, but in such a brutal fashion? Well, I am glad that I am not marking these guests for skill.'

"The second honoured guest is the Hajji Darwish Dosmukhamedov, the third entrant was Dalayla," said the Emir, and he paused for effect, "so she will be paired with the Hajji for her public defloration."

The whole performance was something of a trial for the venerable Hajji, who had to summon all his strength and willpower to keep an erection for long enough to pierce Dalayla's maidenhead. However, he achieved it finally, and the bloodstained ceremonial cloth was given to her as a memento.

'It did not help that she was blessed with a very small set of cunt-lips, ' thought the Emir as the old man finally triumphed.

The whipping associated with a defloration was also difficult for him, and one blow almost missed. After swinging the riding crop six times, the woman's skin had darkened sufficiently for her to be regarded as having been whipped, at least technically.

Hajji Darwish Dosmukhamedov collapsed gratefully into his chair at the end of the sorry performance, and Dalayla returned to her place somewhat resentful of the incompetence he had shown.

"The third honoured guest is the Dowager Princess Zubeydeh, Countess of Bargoed, the fourth entrant was Neveen," said the Emir again pausing, "but she has won the right to a place in the semi-finals. The next entrant was Jaida, and so she will be paired with the Princess for her public defloration."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.