Anniversary Delights
Chapter 12: After Lunch

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: After Lunch - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

"Contestant six," said the Emir, "Come to the whipping dais."

Fatima came forward and, as she had been instructed, removed her abaya and her finery.

"Which whip have you chosen?" asked the Emir.

She spoke up in a clear and confident voice, "If it pleases the Master, the eunuch's whip."

Again there was a groan of disappointment from some of the audience.

"Six strokes of the dog whip for a maximum of six points," intoned the Golden Palace Chief Eunuch, handing the instrument to the selected eunuch.

Fatima draped herself over the whipping bench and all waited until she was settled.

Whish ... THWACK.

She made no sound and no visible movement as the whip fell on her plump buttocks. After the stroke she spoke up clearly and calmly, "One."

It was obvious that she had been well schooled to the light dog whip and her sponsor had elected to lose four points for her choice of whip rather than risk complete failure on one of the two much harsher punishments.

Whish ... THWACK.

Still no movement and a calm, "Two"

Whish ... THWACK.

"Three."

Whish ... THWACK.

"Four."

Whish ... THWACK. Whish ... THWACK.

The last two stripes were again delivered in quick succession and this slightly surprised Fatima, but she recovered quickly to say, "Five and Six, Master. Thank you Master."

Clearly her sponsor had chosen well, but the Emir thought privately that the four points would be a big handicap. Time would tell, however.

"Contestant seven," said the Emir, "Come to the whipping dais."

Lama came forward and, as she had been instructed, removed her abaya and her finery.

"Which whip have you chosen?" asked the Emir.

Lama had a high soprano voice and the Emir wondered if they shouldn't have included singing in the competition, "If it pleases the Master, the bastinado."

"Two strokes of the birch in the bastinado manner for a maximum of ten points," intoned the Golden Palace Chief Eunuch, handing the instrument to the selected eunuch.

Lama was strapped into the bastinado frame and squirmed a little until she was comfortable. Her breasts spread a little, confirming the Emir's belief that she had run just a little to fat.

CRACK!

The cane was whipped down smartly on the balls of her feet for the first stroke and although there were tears running down her cheeks, she managed to say an even "One, thank you, Master."

CRACK!

The second stroke was delivered almost without back-lift, though nobody doubted its efficacy as she a high soprano scream rang out involuntarily for a moment, before she managed to cut it off. The Emir was ready to deduct two points for that, until she recovered one by saying, "Two. Thank you Master, for punishing me. May I kiss the cane?"

The Emir nodded his approval and she kissed the proffered cane before rising, somewhat uncertainly to her feet. On balance nine out of ten seemed fair.

"Contestant eight," said the Emir, "Come to the whipping dais."

Fadila came forward and, as she had been instructed, removed her abaya and her ballet tutu.

"Which whip have you chosen?" asked the Emir.

She spoke up in a clear and confident voice, "If it pleases the Master, the eunuch's whip."

Even the Chief Eunuch could not keep the disappointment from his voice as he intoned, "Six strokes of the dog whip for a maximum of six points."

Fadila draped herself over the whipping bench and all waited until she was settled.

Whish ... THWACK.

There was no reaction and no count from Fadila. The eunuch performing the whipping waited to see if she would count, but continued when the Emir nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.