Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 10: Examination After Tea

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Examination After Tea - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

When the Emir returned from taking a cup of tea in the privacy of his study, the audience quickly resumed their seats, eager to continue to watch this parade of naked beauties.

The next contestant is Fatima," announced the Emir.

The Chief Eunuch called out, "One."

Fatima went through the routine competently and without error, but the Emir found her plump buttocks and ample breasts not too much to his taste. They were all right, he concluded, but nothing to write home about.

"Two."

The heavy breasts rose, as was intended, and did not sag as much as some. Still he was not roused.

"Three."

The hanging globes emphasised the fullness of her figure and a pleasant sight they were. Still he had no reason to deduct any marks and worried that this woman might make it through to the finals without him desiring her in the slightest.

"Four."

'Nothing special about her arse, ' he thought, 'Well fleshed, but most of them are. I must be getting old.'

A smile crossed his face as he thought of the reaction of the undergraduates if such a display had been put on in the JCR at Oxford.

"Five."

The Emir hardly noticed the woman, so lost was he in his reminiscences of Oxford.

"Six."

Boredom was clearly setting in.

"Seven."

It was her walk back to the compound that gave him a chance to deduct a point. She seemed lost without her chains and moved oddly, as though something was missing from her body.

The next contestant is Lama," announced the Emir.

She walked slowly to the dais, looking neither to right nor left.

The Chief Eunuch called out, "One."

When she had taken up her position the Emir said, "Feet wider apart, please," and deducted a mark for a poor position.

"Two."

'Distinct sag to her tits, ' he thought, 'but they are still more tempting than the last one. Perhaps it's the pronounced areolae that make the difference.'

"Three."

In this position, with her upper body horizontal, her breasts sagged below her ribs almost as though she had fed a child. The Emir knew, however, that that was what the audience liked, nevertheless he did deduct a mark just because he did not think they were as attractive as Jaida's.

"Four."

The bend down to touch the floor was executed well and steadily, with no wobble, except for Lama's breasts which almost reached her chin.

"Five."

Flat on the whipping bench with her arse presented and opened by her down swung legs was her best position. In this pose, the Emir felt he could really enjoy this one. Well they would see how she did on the rest of the tests.

"Six."

When she turned onto her back she was suddenly in her worst pose. The breasts sagged badly to the sides and the belly slumped to form a sort of bluff overhanging her mons.

"Seven."

Lama rose and walked jauntily back to the compound with her curves bouncing in an interesting harmonic motion, and the Emir realised that he had just given her nine out of ten despite her sag.

The next contestant is Fadila," announced the Emir.

She moved like a dream as she crossed to the dais in petite bourée, entirely on her points.

The Chief Eunuch called out, "One."

Finally coming down off her points, Fadila adopted the required position but still managed to convey a real sense of elegance and the Emir walked slowly round her. There was a buzz of conversation in the audience because he had done this in the opposite direction from all the previous contestants, and the audience wondered if there was any significance to be read into this.

"Two."

The arms moved slowly upwards, and again the movement seemed to remind the Emir of the chorus of little swans in the Tchaikovsky ballet. The breasts lifted beautifully and his fingers itched to stroke them.

'It doesn't matter that she is much fuller of figure than any professional dancer, she really has the grace of a ballerina, ' he thought.

"Three."

The bend made Fadilla's breasts look even fuller, but she lowered herself much more slowly than the previous contestants and her balance remained perfect throughout the movement.

"Four."

Again the balance was perfect and yet there was no hint of the muscular legs normally associated with the ballet. The two globes led the eye in a smooth line down through the thighs and calves to the ankles.

"Five."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.