Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 7: Hidden Charms

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Hidden Charms - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

The 1st April, the day appointed for the start of the competition dawned as the ten entrants were assembled in the anteroom of the Golden Palace harem and each fitted with a numbered abaya by the Chief Eunuch.

In the Throne Room the honoured guests were seated in the front row of the audience, facing the throne dais and a second small dais. Off to one side was a larger stage equipped with ten chairs where the contestants would be seated. The second row of chairs were reserved for the sponsors of the competitors and behind them were seats for all the other Kobekistani men who had been invited to watch the proceedings.

The Emir stood up, and all the audience stood also.

"Please remain seated until the Major Domo indicates that you should stand," said the Emir, "I shall be up and down like a jack-in-a-box making announcements and it is entirely unnecessary for you to stand each time."

Everyone settled down again, and he continued, "I would remind contestants and sponsors alike that this is their last chance to withdraw from the competition. Any entrant found not to conform to the rules, for example by not being virgo intacta will be disqualified, subjected to female circumcision, have her vagina sewn almost totally shut and be sold as a field slave. Her sponsor will also not be regarded as someone I can trust. Does any sponsor wish to withdraw his candidate now, without penalty?"

Nobody moved a muscle.

Turning to the line of contestants he said, "Does any contestant wish to withdraw now, without penalty? The Emir's protection will keep you from punishment if you do so."

Still nobody moved.

"Then we will start the competition. First of all, each contestant will walk round the outer edge of the Throne Room, unaccompanied, in her abaya."

Turning towards the contestants he ordered, "Twenty-four, Kashiefa, entered by Usman Abu al-Abbas. Walk!"

The first contestant walked steadily round the room, looking just like any other woman walking in an abaya. When she reached the end of her peregrination, she resumed her seat.

"Fifty-one, Vega, entered by Ali ibn Sa'id. Walk!" came the order as Kashiefa sat down.

"Oh, wait," said the Emir as she was about to start.

"Members of the audience do realise that these are all acknowledged to be virgins, do they not? When I say 'entered by' and the sponsor's name, I do not mean carnally, I mean entered in this competition. That is clear?" asked the Emir to general laughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.