Anniversary Delights
Chapter 4: Samia's Night

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Samia's Night - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

Samia was ushered into the Emir's bedchamber to find him lying in bed reading. She dropped into a deep gesture of obeisance as she had been told, and tried to remember what she was to do next. When the Emir called to her to carry on, she was still confused, but remembered just in time that she was to start by kissing his feet and legs. She started to do this, but had never done anything remotely like it before and really didn't know what to do. This made her more nervous, and in turn her nerves made her less effective at this phase of arousal.

Realising that she was just inexperienced, the Emir sighed and said, "Why don't you just suck me until I'm hard?"

This she understood and had been taught using a dildo, various eunuchs' pricks, and once her father's. She set to with a will and was so successful that the Emir felt an orgasm rising within him. Not wishing to come before deflowering her, he stopped her with a touch of one hand on her head. Raising her head from his now rigid vertical pole, Samia looked as though she was waiting for instructions.

"You may ride me," said the Emir and two eunuchs came forward to help Samia position herself over the penis which was about to take her virginity.

She was almost trembling with fear. Her mother had warned her that this could be a very painful moment indeed, and that moreover she had to seem grateful to the Emir for hurting her so. The eunuchs were well aware of the need for firmness here, so once the tip of the Emir's prick was firmly lodged in the entrance to her vagina, they pulled her hard down on to it and her maidenhead was torn aside as it plunged to the end of her womb.

They let go of Samia's arms and she tried valiantly to move up and down as she had been taught, but it just wasn't the same with a man inside you. It was funny that the pain had not been anywhere near as bad as her mother had indicated. What was more, she was enjoying the feeling of being filled by this royal invader. Before long she got the hang of bouncing on it and began to feel real pleasure. Then the Emir pushed her off.

Two bath girls were there and they washed the blood off both sets of genitals. A bloodstained cloth with the Emir's coat of arms on it was given to Samia as a souvenir of her defloration. Then the Emir suggested that the same process should be applied to her arsehole.

That was an unmitigated disaster. Samia tried valiantly, but she could not get the angle right, nor could she relax her anal sphincter enough to let the Emir enter her, and after several attempts which only caused pain and increasing exasperation to the Emir, she was taken over to the whipping bench and shackled to it.

"It is traditional at a defloration to whip the new concubine, as I imagine you know," said the Emir.

"As the Master pleases," Samia said.

She had no fear of this part of her concubinage bridal night, as her father and the harem eunuchs had been stern with the women in their charge. She was no stranger to the dog whip and had even been birched once or twice. Oddly, the Emir only struck her twice, and those were not very hard blows compared to what she had suffered at home. However, she thought it prudent to yelp at the second as though in pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.