Anniversary Delights
Chapter 3: Poor Child

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Poor Child - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

Abu Yahya was not a rich man from a powerful family, but he had hunted occasionally with the Emir and he had a lot of daughters, three of them still unmarried. He saw this competition as a way of divesting himself of one, and into the Golden Palace at that. Naturally the Emir had glanced through the rejected entries and was taken with the serene beauty of the head and shoulders picture of Abu Yahya's daughter. The reasons for her rejection were explained to him, and he agreed that a woman of such a poor family could not be allowed to compete for such an illustrious prize.

A couple of days later, he ordered Maktum to take him to the house of Abu Yahya. As the Rolls drew up outside the man recognised the Emir immediately and ran out to welcome him, making a deep obeisance on the dusty roadside.

"Shall we go inside?" asked the Emir.

"My house is not worthy to receive my Master, may he live for ever," protested the kneeling figure, but the Emir ignored him and strode into the house.

When Abu Yahya had followed him in, the Emir asked, "You entered Samia in the competition for Special Concubine to the Emir?"

"Master, it is so. Is the Master offended at my presumption?"

"Only mildly so, but she cannot possibly be allowed to compete. However, it gave me some small degree of pleasure to see her picture. Bring her to me, that I may inspect her more fully."

There was a flurry in the small harem when this news was relayed by the master of the house, and it took almost an hour before she was deemed fit to be seen by an Emir. Meanwhile he accepted some sweetmeats and coffee, and passed the time discussing hunting with Abu Yahya.

When she finally entered the room it was beneath an abaya, which the Emir immediately ordered removed. This revealed a naked girl of eighteen or so, who made obeisance to her Emir in a graceful movement.

"Up," ordered the Emir and she rose in a single fluid movement and stood with her legs well apart, ready to be inspected.

She was typical Kobekistani in colouring, a little lighter skinned than some Arabs and with lustrous dark hair and big brown eyes. Her figure was on the fuller side, and the Emir thought she would soon run to fat, especially as the Chief Eunuch would see she was well fed in the Golden Palace harem. The nipples were darker olive than the skin and were surrounded by large convex areolae which had been rouged. Her mound was cleanly shaven and also freshly rouged and oiled. The narrower entrance nestled between two succulent globes and had also been oiled.

"She is a virgin?" the Emir inquired.

"Master, may you live for ever, of course, in all three apertures," was the indignant reply from Abu Yahya, "Does the Master wish to try her?"

The Emir walked slowly round the girl assessing her critically. He had certainly not been misled by the photograph; she seemed to have an inner calm and serenity which would make a pleasant contrast to the frenetic gaiety of most of his harem. Even after three children, Alima, for instance, still seemed to burst into his presence with almost childish exuberance. That was nice at times, but he sometimes wished for a quiet companion in his pleasures.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.