Going Home - Cover

Going Home

Copyright© 2010 by Indiana Tom

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Diane goes home to be reunited with her mother after the events of an earthquake in the town of Sherwood. This is part 2 of the Gas Leak saga

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Acknowledgement: Let me just say this, I am not a police officer, I don't know anything about police procedures, methodology, ranking, or anything else about the police systems. I am making this up as a fantasy; anything that I have done to counter true police methods is my fault and mine alone

Any angry letters about said discrepancies should first be taken with a grain of salt and cut me some slack on it, ok?


It was Friday morning, bright and early when Anita and Diane woke up together in Anita's bedroom. Mother and daughter enjoyed a quick 69 before getting up and getting ready to start the day. They and their friends had a lot to do this weekend

While Anita was cleaning up the breakfast dishes, she heard a knock at the door.

Anita quickly went to answer it after she put a thin robe over her nude form.

On the other side of the door were two police officers, a man and a woman.

Captain Rick Hunter was in charge of the entire Springfield police department. He had been notified of a possible missing person case for Anita Carlton and had been charged by the mayor herself to investigate Anita's possible disappearance personally. Mayor Sharon Jackson was secretary of FRAGTD and third in charge of the Springfield chapter after Maria and Anita. Maria asked Sharon to look into Anita's disappearance because Anita hadn't missed more than one day's work at FRAGTD on over 15 years without explanation and now she's missed four days and she hadn't even so much as called in about it. Add the fact that the FRAGTD convention was less than two days away now and Maria was in panic mode. AND since shit rolls downhill; Maria asked Sharon to check it out, Sharon ordered Captain Hunter to investigate it and Hunter ordered fresh recruit Maggie Barker to check it out with him.

This pissed off Hunter tremendously, "How can the mayor order me, the Chief of Police for Springfield to check and see why some frigid bitch can't call in for a day off when she's probably just has a cold anyway," he thought

Rick Hunter was 45 years old, 6'5" tall and 250 pounds of solid muscle. He worked out constantly to maintain his peak physical condition and demanded the same of his officers as well. Not one of them had ever even touched a doughnut while he was in charge. He had jet black hair, a body that could have been chiseled in marble of some Greek god a temper that was just as hard to ignore. Hunter felt that intimidation was essential to mold the perfect cop and he used it often to train new officers, Barker was no different ... theoretically, but he was secretly attracted to her. Since his divorce a year ago he hadn't gotten laid and the fact that his wife left him for her lover, leaving him with a teenage daughter to raise on his own didn't help, but he was hoping that Barker would be up for a little discreet fun and games.

Maggie Barker was only 20 years old, fresh out of the police academy less than one month before and intimidated as hell of her boss. She was of Japanese descent 5 4" in stocking feet, 125 pounds, had black belts in Judo, Karate, and Tae Kwon Do and had been studying the martial arts since she was old enough to walk. She had her long black hair tied up in a bun and a body that wouldn't quit; 36C-22-36. Captain Hunter had scared the hell out of her since the first day she met him and this assignment that he had "volunteered" her for wasn't exactly making her feel at ease.

"Hello, can I help you officer?" asked Anita as she opened the door.

"Are you Anita Carlton, Ma'am?" asked Captain Hunter uneasily.

"Yes I am, can I help you?"

"We've been assigned to check up on you to see why you haven't been to work lately ma'am"

"Well that seems a little trivial to a man in your position, don't you think?"

Hunter chuckled, "Tell me about it, our mayor assigns me to a babysitting job like this as if I don't have anything better to do. But I do have to ask you a few questions anyway, if you don't mind?"

"Not at all, please, come in."

The two police officers came into the living room and Anita offered them a seat at the sofa, she asked them if they wanted some coffee, and after accepting went to go get it.

Anita entered the kitchen and put coffee in her machine and water to start to boil when her daughter came into the room. Diane just came out of the shower and walked into the kitchen naked, a towel wrapped around her shoulders. She removed the towel and hangs it over the back of one of the chairs and walked over to her mother who had her back to her. Diane removes her mother's housecoat and wraps her arms around her mother's waist and kisses her way down her neck, her back, her waist and ass cheeks before spinning her around and started to suck and nibble her clit, rolling it around with her tongue until Anita came all over her daughter's face. Then Diane went to work on Anita's pussy itself, her tongue swirling and whisking deep inside to suck up all the girl goo from her cunt until Anita came again. Afterwards, the two kissed deeply, both enjoying the post coital bliss from their incestuous union.

"Why were you so quiet this time Mom? Usually you're screaming your head off when someone eats you out."

"We have guests here this morning, honey. Uninvited and unwanted guests," her mother replied, "in the living room."

Diane peeked into the living room and saw the two cops sitting on the sofa looking bored while waiting for Anita's return.

"What are they doing here," asked Diane

Anita told her daughter about Maria, the head of FRAGTD's call to the mayor and the mayor's ordering the police chief's investigation. Diane just smiled through Anita's worried explanation.

Diane told her mother not to worry and that she would take care of everything as she picked up her special remote control, aimed it into the living room and pressed the button, Anita and Diane snuck a peek into the room to watch the fireworks.

As they watched the cops in the living room, they could see them growing more uncomfortable as the minutes passed.

After one minute, they started sweating heavily and desperately trying to wipe the sweat off themselves.

After two minutes, they felt hot and thirsty; they were licking their lips trying to slake their suddenly dry lips

After three minutes, their clothes started to get uncomfortable; they removed their shirts leaving on their undershirts which were damp with perspiration.

At around four minutes, the two of them started noticing the other in a new light. Rick was openly staring at Maggie's large, firm tits, her deep cleavage and flat stomach while Maggie openly admired Rick's broad, hard, chiseled chest and the sizable bulge in his crotch.

At the five minute mark, the two of them were passionately kissing each other and feeling their partner's bodies up through their clothes. Ms. Carlton was the last thing on either of their minds.

By the sixth minute, they had ripped the rest of their clothes off. Rick's huge cock was being vacuumed up by Maggie's Hoover-like mouth, Rick leaned back, his eyes closed in ecstasy and three of the fingers of his right hand were plunged deep into Maggie's pussy as she lay on the couch, her head in his lap and his dick in her mouth.

Back in the kitchen, the mother was breathing heavily while watching the display in the other room; her hand was busy in her daughter's cunt to repay her for her earlier service to her mother.

The couple in the next room by this time had moved into a 69, and the captain was now eagerly licking his young protégé's pussy. Neither of them knew why they were doing this with each other, they could tolerate each other before but there certainly wasn't any romantic or sexual feelings for the other one before, but now, neither of them could stop what they were doing with their partners even if they wanted to, which they didn't.

"Mom," said Diane, growing excited watching the two cops while her mother fingered her, "why don't you go see Ramon and let him in on our plans for this weekend while I settle things here with these two."

"Ok dear, I think I will." With that, Anita opened the door from the kitchen to the living room, passing the rutting couple on the couch who never even noticed her in their need to mate, she walked into the entrance hall and climbed the steps to the upstairs bedrooms. At first, she started to go into her own bedroom to get dressed to go over to the Garcia house, BUT, deciding she needed something special to wear to visit her new young lover, went into her daughter's bedroom.

As she went through her chest of drawers, she pulled out a thin pink halter top, a lacy pink and white shelf bra that would support her large tits but would leave her nipples and areolas bare, her midriff was bare, a very short micro-mini skirt that barely covering her pussy in front and her ass in back thigh high stockings and knee high leather boots completed the outfit. Stopping in her room to put on makeup and large hoop earrings, she saw that she was ready to go and see Ramon. Just before she left the house, she looked into the living room and saw that Rick now had Maggie bent over the couch in a doggie position, Rick knelt on the floor and Maggie's upper body was supported by the seat cushions, a look of bliss on both of their faces. Diane was currently sitting in a nearby chair playing with herself while watching the oblivious couple fucking a few feet away.

Anita watched them for a couple of minutes and then left.

Diane loved watching people fuck ever since she first was exposed to the Sherwood gas last summer. Since then, she had watched hundreds of people fucking in every combination that a person could think of, (and in some ways no one could imagine). She had watched strangers fucking, co-workers, friends, families, even entire neighborhoods fucking each other at once. Strangely enough, she preferred to see people fucking in person than to see it on TV or DVD, even fucking her own mother was more preferable than seeing her fucking herself with a hidden camera. She tried watching porn professionally made from Los Angeles but she soon gave up on it considering it too fake for her tastes.

What she liked watching the most was seeing people fucking who were just exposed to her gas for the first time and she now had her own private performance just a few feet away as she watched two formerly straight-laced police officers doing "the beast with two backs" in front of her. The fact that, in their desperate need to mate, they were completely oblivious to Diane's presence, added another thrill for her.

Maggie screamed in pleasure/pain as Rick's big cock slammed into her, he was easily bigger than any other man, (not that she has had very many lovers in her 20 years), but he WAS bigger than any of the others. Rick fondled, squeezed, pinched and pulled her nipples as he pounded into her again and again. Maggie loved it, she loved the fucking that her superior officer was giving her and wanted more, she wanted to be fucked every day from now on. Her mind was filled with images of sex of all its indecent forms. Men and women, women and women, her friends, her family members, total strangers, other cops, anyone and everyone she could think of or imagine suddenly appeared in her mind frantically fucking each other in every combination that was possible. She welcomed these images into her young mind and hoped to live them out in real life as soon as possible.

Rick was having similar fantasies himself. He imagined himself fucking his own daughter, Amy, with Maggie helping him of course. Rick decided that this wasn't going to be his last time that he fucked Maggie. Of course, this didn't mean he didn't want to fuck other women and somehow he knew that Maggie would help him collect a harem of women to him. He didn't know how he knew this; he just somehow knew that she would help him acquire women to his side.

He really wanted to fuck his daughter now; he didn't know why he wanted to fuck her, he was never tempted to do so before, but he wanted to now in the worst way possible. Rick saw Amy in her little cheerleader costume and with her young, tight and well toned body, he couldn't imagine NOT wanting to fuck her. Thinking of fucking his hot little cheerleader daughter, his mind's eye pictured her entire cheerleader squad, naked and wanting him. This led him to picture Miss Emily Jefferson, the cheerleader coach. She was a former high school and college cheerleader herself.

Picturing Miss Jefferson as his lover came easily for Rick, he'd imagined it before, taking the young teacher to his bed, even when he was still married to his bitch of an ex-wife. Her slim body wrapped around him while he pounded the shit out of her mouth, her pussy, her ass, her tits. Rick saw all of this before him even as he was pounding his cock into her young pussy over and over again.

His taking of Emily Jefferson led him to think of the other teachers in the school, which made him think of the other students. Rick imagined a massive orgy in which all of the students and teachers were fucking for his pleasure. Rick saw himself sitting on an elaborate throne on the bleachers of the high school football field, the entire student body and teaching staff before him in one massive, writhing mass for his amusement and pleasure while sitting around his throne were all of the cheerleaders and their coach in a lesbian orgy.

Rick saw his daughter sitting on his cock, fucking him for all her worth.

Rick saw his entire police force, made up of an equal number of men and women, arranged around the bleachers fucking themselves like mad while their families fucked around them.

The clincher of his fantasy was this. Tied to the arms of his throne, on either side, were his ex-wife Abigail and the mayor, Sharon Jackson, tied to his throne with leashes attached to slave collars around their pretty little necks. Each collar had the word "RICK"S SLUT" in metal studs on it, both women in his fantasy were kneeling licking his feet with their naked asses in the air. Behind his ex-wife, Maggie Barker knelt, fucking the cold hearted bitch with a strap on in her ass while Abigail begged Rick to take her back and to make her his bitch slave.

Next to Abigail, in an identical situation knelt Sharon Jackson in an identical pose with Anita Carlton behind her with a strap on embedded in the mayor's ass. She begged Rick to make her his bitch slave and she would serve him in any way possible.

Maggie was having her own mind churning up fantasies as well while she was getting fucked. Maggie saw herself as a queen on a throne with Rick beside her as her king and master. The two of them sat in a grand presentation hall in an opulent palace. Men and women were scattered all over the floor, making love in any way they could. Male servants, naked, but wearing white collars and bowties and white wrist cuffs like a certain erotic male revue dancers she once attended when a friend of hers was having a bachelorette party, came by to offer food, drink, oil, lubricant, or anything else a guest might want. Several women were seen sucking a servant's cock or fucking him. Women dressed as French maids, were also going through the mass of writhing flesh offering their services as well to whoever wanted it.

Maggie never even envisioned sex with another woman before today, or sex with more than one person at a time, or family members, strangers or any other kind of "deviant" behavior before either, but now, her young mind was flooded with these images, images she couldn't ignore, images she didn't want to ignore. Maggie, for the first time in her life, saw herself as the nymphomaniacal slut that could and would fuck anyone or anything that moved. Maggie welcomed this realization into her very soul.

Maggie knew somehow that she owed her captain, Rick Hunter, for her transformation into her true self and Maggie vowed to herself that she would do anything her lover would ask of her, no matter what he asked her to do.

She felt that she had never had a lover before like Captain Hunter. As Rick pounded his huge cock inside the young police office beneath him, her powerful orgasm shook her to her core. As Rick, ("I can't keep calling him Captain Hunter after this, can I?"), neared orgasm, she knew her own orgasmic explosion was coming as well.

The fantasy Rick then came deep inside Amy's pussy while, at the same time, the real Rick came deep inside the real Maggie's pussy. He felt like he sprayed a gallon of cum up the woman's pussy, it would just not stop flowing. Rick divorced his wife about a year ago and even a year before that; she'd denied him sex so Rick was EXTREMELY backed up.

Rick came, Maggie came and Diane came, from her own hand as she watched the couple. All three then collapsed from exhaustion. Rick was lying across Maggie's back, still embedded inside Maggie from when he was fucking her from behind in the doggie position.

Sometime later the three of them woke up. The confused cops started to collect themselves, getting their bearings, they looked around dazed, looking for their clothes and saw a woman in the corner of the room behind them sprawled out in a recliner recovering from her own orgasm. Neither Rick nor Maggie recognized the woman but because of the exposure to the sex gas, they both desired the beautiful woman before them.

"Hello, I'm Diane Carlton, Anita's daughter," she said

Captain Hunter replied, "I'm Rick Hunter, this is my deputy, Maggie Barker. Do you know what the hell just happened to us?"

Diane then proceeded to tell them all about all about her experiences to date, the Sherwood earthquake, the gas release, the orgies, the incest, her plans for her mother earlier this week and her plans for the FRAGTD convention this weekend. Afterwards, she asked the two cops if they would be willing to help them with their plans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.