Daughter Cum Boob
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A father hears his daughter fooling around with a guy just as he steps out of the shower. He decides he needs to take immediate action, but maybe he needed more than a towel on before entering the room of his teen-age daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

The first night Mark had been home from college, he had talked me into fucking Lynn while my wife was in the basement doing laundry. I don't know why I ever agreed to do anything so foolish, but it certainly was fun to fuck my daughter bare back again. We had used condoms the few times we had hooked up after Mark had returned to finish up the semester.

Even when my wife wasn't in the house, I felt like we were taking too big a chance fucking while Chloe was out running errands and could return unexpectedly at any moment. Unfortunately, I have a difficult time resisting my daughter when she tells me she wants to show me how much she loves me with her pussy. But doing it with my wife in the house had just been insane.

I must have felt sorry for my boy when he said he hadn't had any sex since he had last been with his sister at Thanksgiving. I didn't feel sorry enough for him to take another chance like that last night. I had been out all day running errands for my wife. There was just no way to safely coordinate the both of us fucking Lynn for sperm warfare to even be an option. I'm sure he was in Lynn's room last night making out and getting head from his sister. That would have to be enough for him until we got another good opportunity with my wife safely out of the house.

I hadn't been able to stop thinking about Lynn ever since she had first blown me even though that was several months ago. But it was hard to believe I was looking for opportunities to have a threesome with both my children. I was still thinking about Lynn when I heard Mark calling for me.

"Hey Dad. Look at this. Mom's going up to meet Aunt Sally this afternoon." Mark showed me a note with his mother's travel plans.

"That will take at least three hours," I reasoned. "Did I just hear the garage door?"

My son responded, "I think so."

Blood rushed to my dick so fast I got dizzy. "That means, "I gasped, "orgy with Lynn!" My cock was literally painfully hard by the time I finished saying the words. I unzipped my jeans and got out of them, my cock sticking straight out in an obscene tribute to my sexy daughter's body.

"Damn Dad! What's gotten into you? You were so cautious last night."

"Fuck, we might as well get completely naked. Your mom's already left the house and Lynn won't mind." Mark looked hesitant at first, but my enthusiasm for Lynn must have been contagious. He squeezed the bulge in his pants, groaned, and then started stripping himself. We were quite a sight, walking through the house naked with intense, incest inspired boners.

We didn't even bother knocking on Lynn's door. Lynn jumped off her bed when she saw that neither of us was wearing a stitch of clothing. "What the fuck is going on with you two running around like two dudes on a porn set?"

"Your mom!" was all I could manage to grunt.

Mark finished for me, "Is going to Aunt Sally's."

"Oh, so I guess you expect me to do something with those boners you're both sporting?" Lynn's question was clearly rhetorical as she was already gesturing for Mark and me to move closer to her. We approached to either side, and each of us grabbed a full tit through her shirt as she took each of our shafts into her hands.

Jacking both of us off, my daughter asked. "Well, do you want me to show you how much I love my daddy and big brother with my hands, or could I do a better job with my mouth and pussy?"

Mark grunted, "Mouth! I'm about to explode after not getting to fuck you last night sis."

"That would probably make sense from a sperm warfare standpoint too," I added. "I know we want to make sure that we each cum in you the same number of times, but I probably need some sort of handicap competing with a college student." I started tugging my daughter's shorts off while she continued to tug on my tool.

As soon as Lynn kicked her shorts off, I moved to mount her. She spread her legs to accommodate me, and then I was sinking balls deep into her sweet pussy again. "Oh Lynn! Daddy loves you so much!" I moaned. Looking up, I saw that Mark was basically face fucking his sister as he pumped his rod in and out of her mouth, but had made no move to get his sister out of her shirt.

"Damn it Mark! Don't be lazy. Get Lynn's top off. Her tits are too gorgeous to fuck her unless she's bare chested." I scolded my son. "Ugh!" Lynn clamped down on my cock with her internal muscles to let me know she appreciated the compliment.

"But then I'd have to take my dick out of her mouth. Surely you can see my dilemma."

"Smart ass! Just take your sister's shirt off of her. I want to see my little girl's big tits!" Mark did as he was told, but put his dick back into Lynn's mouth as quickly as he could.

"I know you can't answer honey, but could anything show you how much we love you more than your father and your brother putting our dicks in you at the same time?"

My blood almost turned to ice in my veins when I heard my wife answer, "I don't know; maybe I should eat my daughter's pussy so she can make a fair comparison between all three of her family members. Or maybe she should eat mine. I'm not sure which would be a better analogy to what the two of you are doing to poor Lynn!" At that instant, I was sure I was a dead man.

Not surprisingly, Mark's cock was no longer in his sister's mouth after being caught like this by his mother. "Really Mom, they aren't doing anything to me. We're all kind of doing it together."

"Um, you could do both at the same time, you know, like sixty nine," Mark suggested.

"Mark, shut up!" I snapped. "I don't think your mother was serious."

"I don't want to hear anything from you mister!" My wife snapped back. "I can understand the kids being horny and doing something stupid like this, but you're their parent! You're supposed to know better! Maybe Lynn and I will sixty nine. I've never done it with a woman before, but if you two are right about sex being such a great way to show family love the two of us should take to carpet munching like ducks to water!"

"Chloe! I'm sorry. We'll stop, we'll get help. Um, weren't you supposed to be going to meet your sister today to trade off out of town Christmas presents?"

"Oh, you're just sorry you got caught. I think I will sixty nine Lynn. But if she doesn't give me a good tongue lashing, I'll know the two of you were taking advantage of her."

"Daddy, I've never eaten pussy before," Lynn stated. "Do you have any advice?"

"I am so dead!" was all I could respond with. My wife pulled her sweater over her head, wadded it up and threw it at my face. By the time I could see what was going on again, Chloe was only wearing her bra. It was a white one trimmed with flowers, and even though it provided plenty of support for her huge rack, the material was sheer enough to clearly reveal her nipples.

I couldn't believe it when my wife actually climbed into bed with our daughter and straddled her in preparation for some kinky oral sex.

"Eww!" Lynn protested. "Mom's got a bush. I shave all mine off! I don't want to lick that."

"The fate of your father and brother depend on this Lynn. You better dive in if you want to keep them out of trouble." I couldn't quite believe my wife's statement. Did my fate really depend on my cock crazy daughter's untested ability to eat pussy?

Chloe took a few licks at Lynn's hairless slit, causing our daughter to moan with pleasure. "Well, Lynn does seem receptive to the idea of sexual attention from any family member, but I'm still not convinced. You better get to work girl.

I couldn't believe I was leaning over, looking through the valley of my wife's cleavage, to watch our daughter's tongue probe my wife's snatch. But that's what I was doing. "It tastes funny," Lynn complained. "I liked the taste of Mark's cock better."

Chloe suggested, "Well, Maybe Mark can flavor it for you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.