Daughter Cum Boob - Cover

Daughter Cum Boob

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A father hears his daughter fooling around with a guy just as he steps out of the shower. He decides he needs to take immediate action, but maybe he needed more than a towel on before entering the room of his teen-age daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Mark was glad to be home for Christmas break. He hadn't been able to stop thinking about his sexy little sister Lynn after everything that happened between them and their father over Thanksgiving. He was surprised, but glad that his father's crazy sperm warfare idea actually seemed to have worked. Of course, it could have just been luck. Either way, he had hardly believed it when he got the email from Lynn saying that all was well on the pregnancy front. The message had also made him so hard that he nearly came in his pants in the computer lab.

Mark had arrived home the previous night. He had been so desperate to get back into his sister's pants that he had talked his dad into fucking Lynn while his mother Chloe was downstairs doing laundry. Lynn had told him that this was the first time that Dad had done her bareback since Mark had gone back to college. She also said that it was the first time they had done anything with their mother in the house.

Mark had known he was too excited to join in with Lynn and his dad after not fucking anyone since he had last been with Lynn over Thanksgiving. He just unzipped his fly and watched as his dad screwed his little sister. They had all agreed to go back to the sperm warfare method of birth control, and when Mark heard his dad grunting with lust as he pumped his seed into his daughter, the memory of how it felt to cum inside Lynn caused him to go past the point of no return with no physical stimulation of his dick. He had barely been able to get his dick into Lynn's mouth before he shot jizz all over her room.

Mark had crept into Lynn's room shortly after midnight, but they had been afraid to fuck until they were sure their Mom was asleep. They had made out for over an hour until they felt sure that their mother would be sleeping. Mark had needed to get head from his sister once during their long session of kissing and petting. Even with that relief, he was so worked up, and so eager for pussy after nearly a month without any, he had exploded shortly after penetrating his sister's pussy. He wished that there had been some way for his father to have dumped a second load of cum into Lynn so that he would have been able to fuck her again himself. He had to settle for another blow job before heading back to his room.

Mark's memories of the night before had him half hard as he approached the kitchen for breakfast. When he saw his mother in the kitchen, he quickly sat down so the table would hide his dick bulging in his sweat pants. He looked at his mother's ass and legs as she had her back to him. He thought his mother looked pretty good from that angle, and while her ass wasn't as tight and firm as Lynn's, it looked like it would be fun to bend her over. Mark shook his head to try to clear his thoughts. Much as he enjoyed incest with his sister, he knew that trying anything with his mother would only lead to disaster.

Still, it was hard not to think about his mother when she turned around to face him and ask him what he wanted for breakfast. Stunned by the amount of cleavage his mother was showing in her robe, Mark said something about pancakes. It wasn't that she had her robe hanging open, but her tits were just so big that she was showing several inches of cleavage even with the robe tied. Mark felt his cock surge to full hardness and decided he had to get his mind off sex. He had never thought that what he was doing with Lynn was hurting anything so long as she didn't end up pregnant, but now that he was sporting a full, intense hard on for his mother he wasn't sure.

"Um, where's Dad at?" he asked as his mother mixed up pancake batter.

Mark swallowed hard when his mother turned to answer. Her robe was coming open as she mixed the powder and water. The straight line of cleavage he had just seen had been replaced by an upside down vee formed by her incredibly large breasts. "I've given him a really long honey-do list," his mother answered. "I wouldn't expect him home until after dinner."

That was bad news for Mark. He would have to wait until his parents went to bed before he could fuck Lynn again at the earliest. And that was only if they could find an opportunity where Mom was distracted and unlikely to catch her husband and daughter fooling around.

"What do you want to drink with your pancakes?" Chloe asked her son.

"Milk!" came out of his mouth without any conscious though. He quickly looked down at the newspaper so his mother wouldn't see him ogling her tits.

Chloe leaned down over her son as she set a glass of milk in front of him. Her half open robe gave her son a great view of one of her massive breasts. Mark was having a hard time controlling his breathing and found himself no longer able to keep his eyes off his shapely mother. As sexy as Lynn was, Mark was pretty sure he would be thinking about his mother the next time he was alone with his sister.

Chloe reached around her son from the other side to put a stack of pancakes in front of him. This time Mark caught a glimpse of areola as she gave him his food. "Mom, um, your robe..."

"You naughty boy! What are you doing even looking?" Chloe asked as she pulled her robe shut again.

"I didn't mean to," Mark lied. He heard his mother take a step to stand behind his chair, and he braced himself for further scolding. He was surprised when she pulled his chair, with him in it, back from the table.

"What have we here?" His mother asked, spotting his erection raging in his sweats.

"I don't know what to say Mom!" Mark sputtered in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!"

Mark wasn't sure what to expect when his mother circled his chair again to face him. Her legs were shoulder width apart and it almost seemed to Mark that his mother was straddling him. Her robe was coming open again, and despite his feeling of impending doom, he leered at his mother's cleavage. "I've heard some people say," Chloe started with extra emphasis on the word some, "that the best way to show a female family member how much you love her is with a hard cock!"

"What?" Mark was momentarily stunned. "Oh shit! You know! When did you find out? I am so fucking dead!" The shock of his incestuous secret being discovered was finally enough to kill his hard on.

"Well, you probably should be dead, but Lynn looked mighty happy when I caught her with you and your dad."

"Fuck! You've known since Thanksgiving and haven't done anything about it yet?"

"Well, I decided that I needed to keep an open mind and consider that it could have been Lynn who egged both of you on. Also, I needed all the guilty parties where I could get my hands on them easily. I couldn't do that when you were at college. So how about it? Are you going to show your mother how much you love her with your cock?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.