Daughter Cum Boob - Cover

Daughter Cum Boob

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A father hears his daughter fooling around with a guy just as he steps out of the shower. He decides he needs to take immediate action, but maybe he needed more than a towel on before entering the room of his teen-age daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I pounded on the door. "Mark, what are you doing in the shower? Trying to drown the dirt? Hurry up, I need to shave!" When I didn't get an immediate response, I added, "Mark! Do you even hear me?"

"Um, five minutes Dad!"

Mark's voice sounded strange. "Not a second more!" I demanded. I went downstairs to put breakfast dishes in the dishwasher while I waited. It didn't take me the full five minutes, but I headed back upstairs anyway. I was in for a shock when I got there.

Through the bathroom door, I heard Mark's voice.

"Crap Lynn! It's already been four minutes. You're going to have to hide in the closet so Dad doesn't catch us. Ahhh!"

It sounded like a noise I had made a few months ago when I hadn't been able to keep Lynn from sucking my dick. I had been able to keep anything else improper from happening between us since then, but that didn't mean I didn't think about it every day. I knew I should bust down the door and stop whatever was happening, but my cock was already growing hard in my boxers. All I could think about was the memory of my little girl giving me head.

"Easy Lynn! I want to dump this load inside you later, not all in your mouth right now!"

What the fuck! My kids had gone way beyond what I had started with Lynn. My head was spinning. Had I been the cause of this when I let Lynn suck me off? Had Mark and Lynn been screwing each other before he left for college? I needed to know the answers to these questions, but I needed to do something else more. The desire for my daughter, which I had held at bay for several months, overwhelmed me. My cock was fully hard, and I fished it out of my boxers.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. I hardly ever make you shoot off in my mouth when you want to get your release between my thighs."

If I had any chance of not acting on my incestuous urges, it was gone when I heard my daughter talk about my son cumming between her thighs, her smooth creamy thighs. I opened the door and barged in.

Mark's immediate response was, "I'm dead!"

Lynn's was, as she looked back at me over her shoulder, "Oh shit! Daddy..."

Mark was sitting on the counter of the bathroom sink. The only reason the shower was running was to cover the noises Mark and Lynn might make as she played with her brother's hard dick. She was bent over facing Mark as she played with his cock. Her legs were spread, and I could see the sweet juicy pussy I wanted to bury my shaft in. She turned her head when the door opened, and her words trailed off when she saw my hard dick pointed straight at her.

Lynn's pussy was wide open from the excitement of sucking on her brother's cock. I grabbed a hold of her waist and sunk myself into my own daughter's pussy with ease. Lynn's eager pussy clamped down on my shaft and we both moaned in ecstasy! Never releasing my grip on my daughter's waist, I started pumping my dick in and out of her wet cunt with swift hard thrusts. I admired the way my little girl's ass jiggled and shook as I fucked her hard.

"What the fuck is going on?" Mark cried out. The look of disbelief on his face clearly indicated that he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Fuck! I thought I was a dead man!" Mark watched his old man screw his little sister for a while before he stated, "This can't be happening."

I was more interested in what Lynn's body was making me feel than anything my son was saying. I hadn't been this excited since my honeymoon. "Oh Lynn! Letting your Dad ram his hard cock in and out of your snatch is an even better way to show you love him than sucking his cock! Wouldn't you agree?"

"Ugh! Hell yeah! And sticking your rod in my belly is an even better way for you to show how much you love me than sticking it in my mouth," Lynn moaned.

"This is so fucking hot!" Mark exclaimed. My fucking had driven Lynn's body forward. She was leaning on her brother for support, and her big tits had to have been slapping his cock around as I continued to fuck my little girl for all I was worth. "But you've got to pull out Dad!"

"Hell no son! If you can dump a big old load of family jizz into your little sister's belly, so can I!" I protested.

Mark yelled, "But I haven't been cumming in her!"

"Bullshit!" I cried. "I heard you talking about how she shouldn't suck you so hard because that might keep you from cumming between her thighs later." I started banging my daughter even harder and faster to show Mark I had no intention of stopping.

"Yes, I've been fucking Lynn until I cum," Mark admitted; then he added. "But I've been wearing condoms!"

Oh shit! I had really looked without leaping this time. The words sunk into part of my brain, but I was still fucking away at Lynn. I had just assumed my little girl was on the pill when I heard Mark talking about cumming in her.

I stared down at my daughter's narrow waist where I gripped it. I was really tugging on her breeding hips for all I was worth. Her round ass seemed to demand my cock and my cum. I couldn't see her breasts, but I still remembered how round and ripe they were. Lynn's body was made to entice and satisfy men. I was going to have a hard time stopping like I knew I needed to.

This time it was Mark's turn to ask if I was listening to him. "Yes I heard you!" I snapped. "I just can't stop showing Lynn how much I love her with my cock!"

"Knocking your daughter up isn't showing her your love!" Mark screamed.

"I don't know!" Lynn gasped. "I feel like I'm getting a lot more love from Daddy's cock without anything between him and me. And I feel like I can show him that I love him better without that layer of latex in the way. It's like it was a barrier between us Mark."

Mark screamed again, "It was a barrier between my potent cum and your fertile belly!"

It was all too much for me, the fast fucking, the danger of unprotected sex. I knew that I was beyond the point of no return. "Lynn, Daddy's going to show you how much he loves his little girl by trying to father a baby in his own baby!"

Lynn might regret it later, but she just encouraged me. "Do it Daddy! I feel sorry for all the girls and Dad's who never get to feel something like this." She wasn't faking her enthusiasm. I could feel her pussy spasm into orgasm around my jizz squirting dick!

It was apparently a turn on for Mark even though he had been trying to get us to stop. He groaned, and I saw him reach his hand under Lynn's body. From the motion of his arm, he was obviously jacking his shaft. He climaxed right along with us.

Lynn straightened up, and twisted at the waist to kiss my neck. Lynn and I were both completely overwhelmed by what had just happened. To be honest, it hadn't really sunk in with me yet. I was moving, basically on instinct, so she could kiss my lips when Mark spoke. "Wow! Lynn's tits really do look amazing covered in cum!" Mark admired.

I had been feeling my cock growing soft inside my daughter's delightful pussy, but suddenly my fetish for cum on a woman's breasts was breathing new life into my dick. "Let me see in the mirror!" I growled.

Mark had decorated his sister's tits with way more cum than the nameless high school boy I had run off. Lynn must have really worked her brother up. I reached around my daughter's waist and started fingering her clit as I fucked her from behind. I leaned over my little girl's shoulder so I could get a better look at all that glorious cum on her boobs. "Yes! That's fantastic work Mark!" I admired. "You really showed your sister how much you love her by showering her tits with all that cum. Don't you feel it Lynn?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.