Yulia
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Those Russian girls love to drink! This is just a start of a story, but hopefully will be followed up with more chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged  

I was in Russia meeting with Dimitry Ivanov trying to work out a business deal between my company and his. After a few preliminary meetings, I was invited to his house on the Baltic Sea for a week, to talk at length, so we could get to know one another. After a short trip, we were sitting by the water on one of the many decks of his palatial summer house.

That night we dined with a group of his friends, partners, and assorted beautiful women. As the evening drew on, talk turned from business to politics and current events. Thankfully none of the discussions became too heated and everyone was feeling friendly and relaxed, with vodka flowing like rivers in the mountains. One young woman was clearly extremely drunk, and her sweet musical laugh came frequently and lasted longer than anyone else's. Soon I heard her challenging another young woman to a drinking contest and started calling for a bottle of vodka. Dimitry's voice rose up, "Yulia, it's time for you to go to bed!" The girl pouted prettily and sulkily replied, "But Papa ... it's early..." with her exotic russian accent tinged with a drunken slur. So this was Dimitry's daughter. Interesting. She stood and moved toward her father, and I could finally see her. She was young, tall, 5'9" or 5'10", extremely slender, with long straight black hair and high, razor-sharp cheekbones. A short silk red dress clung to her body and showed off her long lean legs as she slightly staggered over toward Dimity. She stood swaying slightly on her heels, with her full glistening lips in a pronounced pout. "Papaaaaaa!" she whined. "Yulia, you're drunk, go to bed." Dimitry replied firmly but without harshness. She continued to pout. Dimitry reached out and pushed her hips toward the door. With the vodka swirling in her young head, Yulia toppled over and fell sprawled onto the floor. She looked startled and then started laughing. As she picked herself clumsily up she replied "But Papa ... I'm always drunk!"

I felt lust rise in me as I watched her firm ass sway under the thin red silk as she half stalked, half staggered, out of the room. With my blood pumping strongly I waited a moment, thinking about her beauty. I noticed the woman sitting next to me on the couch was a different, but equally compelling kind of beautiful. She was blonde, with full breasts spilling out of her deeply cut black dress and full lips pursed as she looked at me. I put my hand on her leg and introduced myself. Her name was Sasha and fifteen minutes later I was following her back to my room with a wink from Dimitry. Once we were alone she was all over me, kissing me, licking my face, pressing her smooth skinned body against me. She didn't weigh much so I picked her up and tossed her up onto the soft white down comforter. She lifted her head up, blonde hair falling over her pale long neck, her lips smiling. Her hand came up, beckoning me toward her, and then slid the spaghetti straps of her dress down over her small shoulders. As I crawled onto the huge bed, she pulled her thin dress down exposing her large firm pale, almost translucent breasts capped with hard red flushed nipples. Her long french manicured nails dug deeply into the firm breast meat as she bent her head to lick her right nipple. I slid forward and went to work on her left nipple while kicking off my shoes and socks. Sasha started moaning and I ran my hand along her slender leg and tore her flimsy lace underwear away from her hips.

Sasha was shaven and hot and very wet. Soon my head was down between her legs as I suckled on her clit with one hand fingering her, and the other playing with her left breast and its nerve-filled nipple. Soon her hips were bucking and her moans were building as she thrust her slick cunt against my mouth and fingers. Her moans turned into quiet screams and gasps. I started sucking her clit hard into my mouth and lashing it with my tongue. This took her over the edge and she came, writing, twisting, crying out. "Oh GOD! Fuck! oh GOD!" and then she began cursing in Russian, which turned me on even more.

After she had settled down some, her eyes half-lidded with pleasure, her lips wet and parted as she breathed hard, panting, trying to catch her breath, her firm breasts heaving up and down, glowing in the light with the sweat of our exertions. I knelt on the bed, and she flipped up and crawled over to me, smiling. A moment later her lipstick stained lips, flushed and full with blood were wrapped around my cock, while her tongue danced on my cock. She worked me over with vigor, deep throating me until she gagged, then coming up for air, before diving down again. Once I felt my orgasm approaching, I pulled her head off of my crotch, and then shoved her down onto the bed, hard.

I was on her like a cat on a mouse, my hips driving my cock deep inside of her swiftly. She was hot and soaking, and tight. Her legs wrapped around me as I pounded into her. Her thighs were slim and smooth around my hips, and her mouth tasted of sex and alcohol. She moved against me actively fucking back at my thrusts. It didn't take long until I was pushed over the edge and bit down on her thin pale neck and came inside her, spurting my cum inside her cunt, splashing against the neck of her womb. I collapsed on her, spent and sweaty. Soon I was sleeping curled up against her soft warmth.

The next morning I got up and my movements woke Sasha. She smiled at me, and mimed a grimace, and held her head. Too much vodka perhaps. We showered together, she gently soaped my whole body, cleaning me, rubbing the shampoo and conditioner through my hair. She was my perfect little slave. I dressed and Sasha told me to head to the pool for breakfast, and she'd join me after she did her makeup.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.