Being a Good Neighbor - Cover

Being a Good Neighbor

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I've been a widower for several years and now I'm getting to know my next door neighbor, Brenda, much better. She brought over dinner and we used my hot tub and became much better friends. Next time, she also brought her college-aged daughter and I discovered that they had shared many things in the past, especially men.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Sleep came and went during the night. I was so used to sleeping alone that now, having two women in bed with me did wake me up several times. I didn't mind at all because I would turn and snuggle with one as the other spooned in behind me, I was a woman-sandwich, what a lovely way to sleep.

As I began to become aware of sunlight, I also was becoming aware of a soft, smooth hand rubbing on my cock. As I opened my eyes, Laura was staring at me, smiling.

"I feel so horny this morning, Vern, I hope you do, too," she whispered.

"Let's not wake your mom, okay?" I whispered back.

"Why don't you two go ahead and fuck, I'll just watch," Brenda said as we both laughed. She was awake the whole time.

Laura pushed me onto my back, got up over me and wiggled her nookie down over my cock and began oscillating back and forth. Oh, yes, Laura was so good, she felt so good and tight around me, lovely.

"You two look so nice. You're really making me wet, you two."

"You'll get your turn, Mom, just be patient."

I did reach a hand over to fondle Brenda's breast as her daughter fucked me up and down nice and slow, just right for a morning loving. It was serene and dreamy, just laying there under such a beautiful young woman, her breasts so soft under my touch, so intently yet so determinedly, rocking me to heaven.

"You two look so nice together and pretty sexy, I might add. This is getting me rather worked up. I may not let Vern out of bed for a while, breakfast may have to wait."

"I may need a while to recharge my batteries, Brenda, I'm not fifteen any more, remember."

"Yes, that's true, so breakfast it is. Well, as soon as my daughter finishes fucking you."

"Yes, Mom, I do want to finish, mmm, oh, I really do."

"Yes, I don't want you to stop now," I added.

"Oh, I'll bet you don't," said Brenda knowingly. "I'll go start the coffee while my daughter finishes you, Vern. Enjoy."

"You have a terrific mom, Laura, one that's so relaxed with your sexuality, I just can't believe it."

"Well, Vern, we've been fucking together since I was thirteen, usually in the room together, often next to each other in the bed. So, sure, we're pretty used to each other. And, you already know, my mom loves to fuck. Her daughter's just the same."

"Yes, I'm learning that to my great pleasure."

And great pleasure I was having. Laura's tight pussy was pulling up on me giving me the most wonderful sensations, then her pushing down ended in a twist back and forth that just sent shivers across me. Delicious.

"That is so good, Laura, when you pull up, you tighten around me and it just feels wonderful."

"Good, I want to make you feel good, Vern, it makes me feel good, too. I'm really getting close, I think. We may be eating breakfast pretty soon if this is up to me."

I was getting close, too, as she kept pulling up and pushing down, oh, it was so good. As I held her, she whispered, "I hope you never move away, Vern, this has been so nice."

"Yes, I was so surprised when your mom brought you over. And, then with the hot tub and all. And this. Well..."

"You're not the first guy we've surprised. Not by a long shot. My first boyfriend in college, I brought him home for a weekend, and when we were fucking in my room, Mom came in, I knew she would but he almost died. He scrambled pulling the sheets up as she took her clothes off and got in bed with us. We didn't date much after that, I hope you don't get scared off, too."

"No, Laura, the benefits are simply just too great for me to be scared off."

She ground her hips down on me, twisting back and forth, saying, "Good, I know Mom is happy as she can be and I am, too. More by the minute, Vern. I'm really getting close, mmm."

Well, I was too, along with getting fairly hungry. Granted, I was just laying on my back, Laura was doing most of the work, all I was doing was having my heart pump the blood keeping my cock erect, but I was getting closer, too. Then, it happened.

"Umm, umm, UMM, UMM, UMM, uh, uh, oh, Laura, oh, what a wonderful woman you are, mmm."

Laura started to tremble and moan as she reared her head back and closed her eyes.

"Oh, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, oh, oh, mmm, oh, Vern, that was wonderful. Mmm, yes, Mom was right. She knew I'd like you," and she bent down and we kissed for several minutes until we heard Brenda calling us to breakfast.

Laura bounced up off my cock, grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go eat, I'm starving. Sex is so much hard work, right, Vern?"

"Well, you were doing most of it, Laura."

"You cummed, that takes something out of you, right?" she was saying as we walked into my kitchen to the smells of coffee, scrambled eggs and toast.

I walked over to the stove, wrapped my arms around our gracious and naked chef and gave her a nice kiss for all her troubles.

As we ate, we did make ourselves familiar with whatever parts we wanted to touch or fondle, my cock, at times, being tended to by two different hands.

Then, "Vern, why don't you and Mom go have some fun while I clean up in here?" Brenda took my hand and led me right to my bedroom, got on the bed and patted the spot next to her.

We embraced each other and kissed for a minute, then Brenda said, "I'm so glad that Laura has taken to you, Vern, I just knew she would, you are one sexy man."

"Oh, me, too, Brenda. She's really something and I guess you two have quite a history together, with guys."

"Oh, yes, I guess we do. I walked in on her fucking a boyfriend when she was home from college. I just took off my clothes and got in bed with them. That was some weekend. After her young man's initial shock, he was very cooperative, I guess he had the time of his life. Came back several more times, even emailed me pictures of himself naked. I still have them in a drawer somewhere. He was a good lover. But, I'm in bed with even a better one right now."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.