Being a Good Neighbor - Cover

Being a Good Neighbor

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I've been a widower for several years and now I'm getting to know my next door neighbor, Brenda, much better. She brought over dinner and we used my hot tub and became much better friends. Next time, she also brought her college-aged daughter and I discovered that they had shared many things in the past, especially men.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

The next Saturday, right at six, the doorbell rang and I pulled it open to see Brenda and her daughter, Laura, standing there, Brenda holding the hamper with our dinner.

"Um, oh, hi, Laura, come in, come in." I was relieved that I didn't answer the door naked or something, I just wasn't expecting Brenda's daughter.

"Laura's home this weekend and I told her how much fun we had last weekend and she wanted to join us in the hot tub, if that's all right."

"Oh, sure, fine. Let's put the food to warm and go out, okay? You can show her where to change."

They went to a spare bedroom near the back of the house and I went and changed into trunks. I hadn't gotten them out of my dresser because I had assumed we would have a bare soak in the tub, but, that's changed. Well, perhaps, later.

I was in the tub when they came out. I hadn't seen much of Brenda's daughter in the last few years but she was quite pretty, a younger version of her mother and she was wearing a very attractive, very skimpy bikini.

We all settled into the water, Brenda next to me, Laura on the other side of me, a bit farther away.

"This is really nice, you must use it a lot."

"Oh, I do, almost every night, great for relaxing in."

"Mom told me you have a pretty relaxed dress code for the hot tub, is that true?"

"She's told you that, huh, well, we are consenting adults after all."

"Well, in that case," and Laura pulled off her bikini, laying it on the rim of the tub. She was immediately followed by her mother who joined her.

Laura's breasts were beautiful, round and firm, topped off with puffy, pink nipples that were just above the surface of the water, whether on purpose or not, I could not tell.

Not being one to be left behind, I slipped off my trunks and draped them on the rim of the tub with the other two.

I didn't take Brenda long before her fingers had encircled my rather hard cock as she moved her hand up and down.

"Isn't this nice? I told you, Laura, Vern's hot tub is just perfect and that he is the perfect host. He knows how to entertain a woman properly, I can attest to that."

I really hadn't noticed Laura moving closer but it became inescapable when another hand moved along my thigh up to my cock as Brenda let go and a new set of fingers encircled my dick and began to stroke me.

My heart almost stopped. What was going on, I thought? Both of them? Mother and daughter? Well, there was no getting around it, it was Laura's hand and it was on my cock. I decided to stretch out both my arms and just let my hands see where they could land and they found a nice breast on each side, one somewhat firmer than the other, but both quite nice.

Both women turned to me and began kissing me, each one tonguing my ear, then I heard Brenda saying, "I think maybe we should all have some dinner, don't you, Vern? No need to dress, I hope."

It was pretty obvious where this evening was headed. Brenda must have told her daughter about our last hot tub session and Laura wanted to join us. What else can it be?

So, we got out of the tub and dried off and headed inside to have dinner.

"You're very nice, Vern," Laura said as she took hold of my cock again and gave me a kiss. "Mom was right, I hope you don't mind having us both tonight?"

"Not at all, Laura, two beautiful woman, and dressed for dinner in such a wonderful manner."

"When Mom said you two had dinner naked, I just knew I wanted in. Hope you don't mind?"

"No, I'm not as young as I once was but I'll try my best."

I sat between my two woman guests as they each took turns playing with my cock and keeping me hard, even talking about my dick as we ate.

"Vern's ready for some fun, Laura, feel how hard he is," and Brenda's daughter's hand exchanged places with her's slowly rubbing me up and down.

"Mmm, yeah, nice, Vern. We're gonna have fun, Mom and I. We've done this before. I've always shared my boyfriends with her and she has with me. Kinky, huh?"

"Well, I suppose it's nice to share like that., mother and daughter."

"I remember the first time when Mom came into my room and I was with my first boyfriend and he was fucking me. He was fourteen and I was a year younger. I set it all up with Mom. Scared the shit out of Ray Malone but he did us both after that. Said it was worth almost having a heart attack when Mom opened the door."

"Oh, I can imagine," I offered. What a pair, I thought. Since she was thirteen, hmm. Mother and daughter, wow.

"We've both always shared lovers, Vern, I hope you don't mind. Laura was eager to come tonight and I think you and she should go first. If that's all right with you."

Well, Laura is a very pretty young woman. I've spent most of my dinner time admiring her lovely body. The three of us quickly became comfortable with each other, I petted both women's breasts and each took turns fondling me to my great enjoyment.

"I'm not fool enough to turn down such a wonderful offer. Laura?" I said as I motioned toward the hallway leading to my bedroom.

We both got on my bed and Laura stretched out and I lay down next to her as she rolled toward me and began kissing me as she held my cock. My hands were around her back, rubbing up and down her soft skin, down to her buttocks and hips.

She then rolled onto her back, spread her legs as I got up over her between her legs. She opened wide as I pressed up against her wetness and I slowly slipped inside her. Once in, I did what every male does and soon we were both enjoying one another as a man and woman should.

"Mmm, Mom was right, Vern. I feel nice and full, just what I wanted after a nice warm soak with a naked man."

"Yes, this is wonderful. Two beautiful women and a lovely naked dinner, just perfect so far."

I felt Brenda's hand cup my testicles as I was slowly fucking her daughter and begin to gently rub me there. I raised up off my hands which had been propping me up and knelt upright moving my hips back and forth as my hands kneaded Laura's firm breasts. Her nipples were erect and hard as I bent down to suck one.

"Oh, this feels wonderful. I always love Mom's guy friends. There's something about an older man, they just know how to please a woman. And they don't cum too quick. You sure know how to make a woman happy, Vern."

"It's a pleasure when the woman is as pretty as you, Laura," and she raised her legs up onto my shoulders as I fucked directly down into her while she wiggled around under me. Her mother was now up in back of me rubbing her breasts against my back as I went in and out of her daughter under me. Brenda's hands were around rubbing my chest, I was happily sandwiched between them just amazed at what the evening had become.

"Mmm, Mom was right, you're quite a nice lover. This is so nice, Vern. It feels so good when you push down deep inside me, do that some more, you're hitting a spot that feels just wonderful when you do."

I always like to hear suggestions or encouragement when I've done something right. I learned long ago that the more I did to satisfy the girl or woman, the better things would be for me. As a result, I've always had very good relationships which were sexually very satisfying. Now, I was hoping this one would be as well. It's not everyday that this forty-eight year old guy has a chance with a twenty-year old woman, especially such a perfectly beautiful one and her mother, too.

"This is just lovely, don't you think, Vern? After we had such a wonderful time, I wanted Laura to enjoy you, too," said Brenda from behind me, her breasts feeling so nice rubbing around on my back.

"Oh, this is a man's dream come true. Two beautiful, sexy and eager women in his bed. I just hope I live through all this."

"Oh, we wouldn't do anything to hurt you, Vern. We just want to all be happy."

"Well, I'm sure that."

"Mmm, oh, I'm starting to feel it, oh, yes, oh, Vern, you're gonna make me cum. Mmm, feels so good, just keep ... OH, OH, OH, oh, uh, uuh, mmm, oh, that was beautiful, just perfect," and Laura pulled me down and covered my face with kisses.

I love giving women orgasms. Their ecstasy is the catalyst I need to bring myself to cum and, with Laura, that's just the way it happened. I felt the tingly rush along the length of my cock which I jammed down into her as its throbs began spurting my cum deep inside her. Her mom also pushed hard against me on my back, her naked body up against mine which was over her daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.