The Silencer's Daughter
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Devlin was at Chow's warehouse, when he received a call from Max, "No one is here the place looks like it was cleaned out yesterday."

Devlin cursed, "Find them and you had better find them now."

Max said, "Do you have a suggestion Devlin? Because if they cleared out yesterday, they are already in the city."

Devlin said, "Shit, get your asses back here."

Devlin hung up the phone and smashed it on the concrete floor.

Number Four walked up to him and said, "Sir, should I try and get ahold of Spider's people?"

Devlin lashed out at him, "No you fucking kiss ass, make Spider do it."

Four ran off with his tail between his legs. He contacted Spider. Spider told him of the trap he had his people set up. Four went back to Devlin. He told Devlin what Spider said.

Devlin said, "Good, at least they are still there. Hammer won't act without his team. I need you to go back to the laboratory and tell Abraham that we go in three weeks. The shipment arrived safely."

Four nodded and ran off. Devlin cursed, because he still had to deal with Hammer. Devlin returned to his mansion. Spider was waiting for him at the front door.

Devlin said, "What is it Spider?"

"I am pretty sure our people failed in Vegas."

"What makes you think that?"

"They are supposed to check in every hour. It has been three hours. Not even your people have made a peep."

Devlin cursed him, "I thought your people were the best in the world."

"Some of the best. You didn't tell me I was going after Hammer and Cal Thomas until I was here. You made your bed now lie in it."

Devlin got irate, "You piece of shit."

Before he could say anything else, Spider stuck one of his Kamas blades to his throat.

Spider said calmly, "You can tell me who to kill Mr. Lanchea. Do not assume that I won't kill you. Besides, your operation is still safe. You still have me and Chow's Mongols. They are some very vicious bastards."

Spider removed the weapon from Devlin's throat.

"Okay, just no more slip ups."

Spider nodded. Devlin headed to his office. Devlin poured himself a drink and sat down. Allen came in to the office.

Devlin said, "Not now, Allen go away."

Allen started to say something else.

Devlin sternly said, "Get out now and you are staying in the house for at least a week. I know you want to go have some fun. But right now is not the time."

Devlin turned his chair away from Allen. Allen left pissed off. Devlin thought to himself. He knew this little war with Hammer was costing him some of the best soldiers he had ever had. Maybe it was time he made Chow use some of his people. He picked up the phone and called Chow. Chow answered the phone.

Devlin said, "I need your people."

"I have no one to spare. We are moving northward into Ming's territory."

"I wasn't making a request. Pull them back. If you have to send in some of our specials, do it. If you cut off the head, the tail will follow. I do believe you told me that."

"I will take care of it right away."

"Good and send over a couple more of your Mongols. I have a special assignment for them."

He hung up the phone, content again.

Cal called Nick from the facility.

"Nick, it is Raven. She took two, one pierced her lung and the other one nicked her stomach. It also pierced her womb. The doctors had to cut it out."

"I am on my way, you sit still. Anyone else injured?"

"Ryan that cur, he got shot in the calf."

"Tell me what happened."

"Raven said that Ryan wasn't careful. He got spotted killing one of Lanchea's soldiers. The other two, him and Raven were supposed to take out, opened up on him with automatic gunfire. She yelled drawing their attention from him when she was shot. Ryan finally took them two out."

"Spill it all so I can make a report before I leave."

Cal told him everything from the pawnshop to Christina's arrival at Father's facility.

"You might want to call Father and let him know his man Chin didn't make it. He died on the operating table a few minutes ago."

"I will and see you in four hours."

Cal hung up the phone and went to Raven's room. Christina was sitting there holding her hand. Raven was still asleep. Cal sat next to Christina. He put his arm around her and cried.

Nick got out of his chair and walked over to the bed. He pinched Lilly on the ass. Lilly jumped out of bed and slapped him.

Lilly shouted "Don't pinch me!"

Her shout woke up Petra.

Petra groggily asked, "What in the world is going on?"

"Lilly and I have to go. The team ran into a buzz saw. Raven is down. She has been shot twice. Cal said she would be okay. But, we need to get out there. I have to talk to Father and Paul before we leave. Lilly put some clothes on and call Father. Tell him we will meet him at the pavilion in twenty minutes. Pack your gear just in case. We will leave the pavilion and catch our flight."

Lilly, no longer pissed, ran to her bedroom.

Petra asked Nick, "Do you need me to come with you?"

"No, I will need you when I get back."

Nick walked out to the tunnel and got on his motorcycle. He rode down the tunnel to Paul's house. He found Paul in his study.

"Nick is everything okay? I just got a call from my friend at the pawnshop in Las Vegas."

"That is what I came here to talk to you about. Raven has been shot twice. She took one in the chest and one in the abdomen. Cal says she will live. But she can never bear children. Ryan took a round in the calf. He is fine."

Nick told Paul everything that Cal told him went down.

"What do you want me to do with Ryan? I can't trust him anymore. He got one of my team hurt."

"Don't do a thing. Leave him there until John and I make a decision. I will talk to Brother about it."

"My plans have changed. I am going to have to take it one-step at a time now. I am going to have to take Chow out first. I need you to place twenty-four hour surveillance on Lanchea's Mansion. If young Allen comes out of the house, I will need to know."

Paul smiled at him, "You forgot who you are talking too. I have had his place under surveillance ever since he paid me a visit. You should know something else. John had planned to take Lanchea out the same night you had planned on taking out Chow."

"What? Why the hell would he do that?"

"He is following the directive handed down to him by the President."

Nick becomes irate, "You tell that pompous politician to stay out of this. I have a score to settle."

"I will. He will need to change his plans now anyway."

"If he wants to help, tell him to get information on an agent for me."

"What agent?"

"Larry Vincent. He is the one that got me kicked off the police force. At the time, I thought he was on the take. Now I am sure of it. He had two men watching the beach house."

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"I wasn't sure he was connected to Lanchea until Cal got hit. I would almost bet they hit the beach house too."

"What agency does he work for?"

"He is a spook. He tried recruiting me several times when I was in the service. I couldn't do it. The man had the handshake of a serpent. I busted Allen Lanchea on rape and battery charges. He went to the judge and had the case thrown out. Then he went to the chief and got me fired. Two weeks later, he tried to recruit me again. He said he needed a man with my special skills to assist someone here in town. I think now he meant Lanchea."

"You might be right. I will fill John in on everything."

"Tell him to halt all operations until I get back. We will sit down and talk about this operation of his."

"I will do what I can. John is in charge here, not you or me."

"I know and I trust him. He is just stepping in my puddle right now."

"Okay, you need to go. Don't talk to Ryan. We will take care of him."

"Okay, I will call you from Vegas."

Nick got up and headed back to the suite to pick up Lilly. They headed to the Pavilion. Father and Brother were waiting on him. Nick filled them in on the situation.

"I have some bad news. Your shadow man, Chin, was killed by one of theirs."

Father said, "Yes we know. He was a fine warrior. Tell Christina that we are in her debt."

Brother asked, "What is your next move, Nick?"

"I don't know anymore."

Brother asked, "May I make a suggestion?"

"Sure, anything to point me in the right direction."

"I think you still need to go ahead with the first part of your plan."

"I am down two team members it will not work."

"Hear me out before you speak," Brother said and Nick nodded his head.

"Cal, Lilly and you take care of young Lanchea. Have Christina go after Mr. Chow."

"There are too many of them for Christina to handle by herself."

"Patience, Nick. Now listen to me. We persuade the other triad leaders to attack Chow, led by Christina. She knows his operation."

"How does she know about his operation?"

Brother threw out a shocker, "Chow is her paternal uncle. He raised her from the age of two. When she was old enough to be righteous, she left him. There has been bad blood between them since then."

"I don't think she will take out her uncle."

"I know, but she will destroy his operation. The other triad leaders will take care of him."

"I will let you talk to the triads. This plan has a chance. I think we need to go ahead and take out Lanchea's operation the same night. I will get our people to take care of it. We will do it simultaneously after young Lanchea is in the hereafter."

Brother said, "Now you are thinking again. However, be wary of who you meet. We have word that several Mongol warriors have been seen at Lanchea's house. They are as skilled as my shadows."

"Okay, I have a plane to catch. I will be in touch when I return."

Father and Brother rose and bowed. Nick and Lilly bowed back and headed to the airport. On the way to the airport, Lilly broke the silence.

"This could get messy if we aren't careful, couldn't it?"

"Yes, it could get really messy. You just stay by Cal and me. I don't want to lose you, even by accident."

Devlin was sitting at his desk when Four showed in the two new Mongol warriors. Devlin stood up.

"Welcome to my home. Please sit down."

The first one replied, "We will stand."

Devlin said, "Okay."

He sat back down in his chair.

"I need you to capture someone."

He pulled a picture off the desk. He handed it to the one that spoke. The Mongol looked at it and handed it to the other one.

The first one asked, "Where is she?"

"At this moment, I don't know. You will wait here until I find out. There will be a man with her. I want him six feet under."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.