The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 24

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Nick woke up late that night. The women were still asleep. Nick picked them up and carried them to the bedroom. He laid them on the bed. He dressed in the darkest clothes he brought with him. He picked up the bag from the hardware store. He went to his brother's gun cabinet and took out a newer model Ruger .45 caliber army navy pistol. He sneaked out the back door and ran down the beach a ways. He crossed the road and sneaked down the road to the green sedan. He peeked in the car. The two men were sleeping. Nick positioned himself behind the car. He picked up a rock and tossed it onto the hood of the car. The two woke suddenly.

The first man asked, "What the hell was that?"

The second man replied, "I don't know. I'll take a look." The man on the passenger side of the car got out. He looked around the front of the car. He looked for a couple of minutes and went back to the car.

The second man, "I didn't see anything Mike. I am going to go take a leak."

"Okay Randy, hurry up I need to take one too."

Randy walked off into the brush. Nick followed him. Randy stopped a few yards from the car. Nick stopped and waited on him to finish pissing. As soon as Randy zipped up his fly, Nick hit him hard on the side of the head, knocking him out.

Mike yelled from the car, "Randy hurry it up!" Nick pulled some zip ties out of his hardware bag. He tied Randy's feet and hands. Then he sneaked back to the car. Coming up behind the car, he noticed that Mike had slid over into the passenger seat. Mike was looking into the woods where his partner went to piss. Nick slid to the ground and moved as close to the passenger door as he could. He pulled out his brother's Ruger. When Mike stuck his head out of the passenger side window to yell, Nick stuck the barrel into Mike's forehead.

He whispered, "Do exactly as I say and this won't go off. Capiche?"

Mike just nodded his head. Nick set his hardware bag on the roof of the car. He reached in the bag with his free hand and pulled out two zip ties. Nick opens the passenger side door. He stuck the zip ties in his mouth. With his free hand, he grabbed the pistol from his other hand inside the door of the car. He opened the car door all the way. He puts the pistol back in his other hand and stood in front of Mike.

Nick said, "Slide back over into the driver's seat. Do it very carefully. My nervous disorder is acting up. One little twitch and I might just blow your head clean off your shoulders."

Mike got the picture. He slowly and carefully slid back into the driver's seat.

"Put your hands on the steering wheel."

Mike complied.

"Take these ties and put one on the bottom of the wheel and one on top. Just pull it through. Don't zip them all the way down."

Nick handed Mike the ties. Mike did as he was told.

"Now put your right hand through the bottom one. Then put your left one in the top one."

Mike put his hands where he was told. Nick quickly tightened the ties, securing Mikes hands to the steering wheel. Nick took the pistol and put it in his pocket. He reached over and took the key out of the ignition.

Nick smiled at Mike.

"Hang around a minute. I'll be right back."

Nick got out of the car. He went into the woods and got Randy. He opened the back door of the car. He threw Randy into the back seat. Nick grabbed his hardware bag off the roof and climbed back into the passenger seat. He looked at Mike. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small knife. He cut the tie holding Mikes right hand. He handed Mike the keys.

Nick said, "Start her up and drive. Make a left onto the highway."

Mike, not sure how he was going to get out of this, complied. The only time Nick talked to him was to tell him which way to go. When Nick told him to stop, Mike smelled an awful stench. Nick waited for Mike to put the car in park. When Mike did, Nick reached over and turned the car off. He pulled the key out of the ignition.

Nick said, "Put your right hand back on the steering wheel."

Mike complied. Nick reached in his bag and pulled out another tie. He bound Mike's hands back to the steering wheel. He got out of the car, drug Randy out of the back seat, and headed off into the brush. A few minutes later, he returned. He pulled the rest of the ties out of the hardware bag. He released Mike from the steering wheel, and forced him out of the car. Nick slammed him into the car and quickly bound Mike's hands behind him. He pushed Mike into the brush.

Nick sat Mike next to Randy. He bound Mike's feet. He walked over to Randy and started slapping him until he woke up. He helped Randy sit up. Nick knelt in front of the two of them.

Nick said, "You're going to tell me who you work for."

Neither one of them said a word. Nick stood up and stomped on Randy's ankle, making him scream.

"I am going to ask again, who do you work for?"

Randy, in pain, screamed, "No one."

Nick stomped on his ankle again making him scream.

Nick said, "I can see this is going to be a long night."

He stomped down on Mike's right knee. Mike held his scream.

Nick said, "I see you're a tough guy. I will let you in on a little secret. When I see the sun, you are both finished. You can tell me what I want to know or be buried in this bog."

Randy spit out some very profane words. Nick stomped on his other ankle. He walked back to Mike.

"Mike, do you have a family?"

Mike looked at him.

"I would like for my family to know where I was buried."

Mike said through his gritted teeth, "Yes I have a family."

"Who do you work for?"

Randy screamed at Mike, "Don't you dare say a fucking word."

Nick kicked Randy in the side of the jaw knocking out several of his teeth.

Nick looked back at Mike and said, "Who do you work for?"

Mike replied, "The CIA."

"I already knew that. Whom do you work for? I want his name."

"Larry Vincent."

"That is what I thought."

Nick walked over to Randy and stomped on his elbow making him scream in pain.

Mike, panicking, said, "I told you what you wanted to know."

"Yes you did. However, you work for a piece of shit who fired me from the police force. You seem like a smart guy Mike. Why do you work for him?"

"I was told to."

"I guess I shouldn't judge you for associating with scum. Your friend here isn't as smart."

Randy looked up at him with pure hatred in his eyes. Nick knelt down beside him.

"You need to redirect your hate my friend. Mike here saved your life."

Randy, through a broken mouth slurs, said, "I will kill you."

Nick chuckled, "Anytime. I have been waiting for my death for years. I can tell you this, you had better do it from a distance and don't miss. The next time I see, hear, or smell you, I am going to kill you."

Nick saw a flash of fear in Randy's eyes. Nick pulled his pocketknife out and cut the ties on Randy's feet. He then cut Mike's tie off his legs. He moved to Mike's side. He searched Mike, pulling out a knife and a pistol. He then cut the tie on Mike's hands. He moved over to Randy and searched him too. He put all of their weapons in his pocket. He didn't cut Randy's tie that bound his hands. He walked over to Mike. He grabbed him under the arms and picked him up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.