The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 23

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Nick borrowed Cal's SUV for the week. He packed the vehicle. He wondered if Petra and Lilly packed the kitchen sink too. He waited for the ladies. Five minutes went by. Then ten minutes.

Nick started getting impatient and said out loud, "What the hell is going on?"

He headed for the door. Lilly popped around the corner. She was wearing a pair of short shorts and a t-shirt.

Nick said, "What is taking so long?"

Lilly bounced to a stop. Her breasts bounced, letting Nick know she was not wearing a bra.

Lilly smirked, "We had some equipment failure."

"Where is Petra?" Lilly laughed, "Even going on vacation, you are very impatient. She will be here in a minute. Chill out." Nick looked at her dejected.

Lilly reached up and pinched his cheek, "You're cute when you are in hurry."

"Stop that or I will bend you over my knee and spank you."

Lilly got facetious, "Promise?"

Nick shut up. He knew he could not win now. Petra came through the door carrying a cooler. Well, half dragging, half carrying a cooler.

Nick ran over to her and grabbed the cooler.

"Why did you bring this?"

"It's a long trip. Besides, I want to get down there."

Petra was wearing a sundress.

"What happened to your shorts? Never mind, that is what Lilly meant."

Petra smacked Nick in the arm. Nick carried the cooler to the vehicle and placed it in the backseat.

Lilly ran to Petra and grabbed her arm.

"Nick promised to spank me if I didn't behave."

Nick heard her and turned red. Petra giggled and Lilly continued being facetious.

"What do you think, Petra, should I behave or be naughty?"

Lilly started giggling too and Nick turned redder.

Petra said, "Wait until we get to the beach house and you can be as naughty as you want to."

The ladies got in the front seat, still giggling.

Nick started the vehicle and drove out of the facility-parking garage. He drove through town and noticed the same black BMW following him. He got on the interstate and the BMW kept following him. Nick pulled off an exit and the BMW followed. He drove down the ramp and saw a convenience store. He pulled into the gas pumps and the BMW drove on by it. Nick got out and put gas in the vehicle. He looked around for the BMW. Maybe it was just his imagination. He finished fueling and paid for his gas. Before he exited the convenience store, he saw the red roses at the counter and bought two of them. He got back in the vehicle and gave a rose to Lilly and Petra.

Petra said, "Thank you, this is very thoughtful."

Lilly, sitting closest to him, leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. She looked down at the rose. It was the first time anyone had ever given her a flower.

Nick got back on the interstate and headed out of town. They drove for a while and Nick decided to alter his route. He decided to go through the mountains of Kentucky and Tennessee, just in case it was not his imagination. They drove for a few hours. Nick took unusual roads.

Petra said, "Nick what are you doing?"

"I am just being safe. Before we left town, I thought someone was following us. I guess it was just my imagination."

"You have me lost. How long before we get there now?"

"Same as always. I took the route you don't like."

"Okay. We need to stop; I have to pee."

"I can pull over to the side of the road. You can go anywhere you want to."

"Nick, quit being an ass and find a gas station."

Nick chuckled, "See what happens when you laugh at other people?"

Petra, not seeing anything funny about her needing to pee, said, "We were just joking with you. This is serious. I need to pee. You either find a gas station or I will pee right here."

Lilly, just realizing she needed to pee too, took a different route, "Nick I think she is serious. Besides, we all need to stretch our legs."

"Alright, I was just joking with you."

Nick decided that everytime he wanted to argue or make fun of them, he was going to lose. Lilly and Petra were starting to gang up on him. He found a truck stop and pulled in. Nick decided to go ahead and put more gas in the vehicle. As soon as he put the SUV in park, Petra jumped out and made a beeline to the bathrooms. Lilly hopped out too.

"I am going to go check on her."

"Okay, I will be there in a second."

Lilly ran for the bathrooms. Nick chuckled to himself she had to go too. Nick finished filling the SUV and headed inside. He walked in and headed to the soda freezers. He found what he wanted and walked toward the cashier. He heard a commotion back by the bathrooms. He set his drinks on the counter and told the cashier to wait a moment. He walked toward the bathrooms. Two truck drivers had Lilly and Petra cornered. None of them saw Nick yet. The biggest driver did all of the talking.

"Hey girls, all we want is a little fun. I have a nice bed right outside. You join us and I will make it worth your while."

Nick had heard enough. He started to head towards them when another driver interrupted.

The new driver said, "Ed, leave them alone. They are not your friendly neighborhood lot lizards."

The big driver named Ed glared at the man who interrupted him. The new driver was not a very big man. However, he carried himself well.

Ed said, "You stay out of this Morton."

Morton said, "Ed, you remember what happened to you the last time we tangled."

'"Yeah. So? You had help the last time."

"No one helped me the last time. Besides, I won't do anything this time. I think you had better look to your left. This gentleman will probably tear your head off."

Ed looked to his left and saw Nick heading towards him. Ed swore under his breath and punched his friend. They headed towards the front of the store. Nick walked over to Morton. He shook hands with him.

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

"No need. I was glad to help."

"Well, I am glad you were here. I didn't want to hurt anyone."

"I can understand. I take it ya'll are on vacation?"

"Yes. We are headed for some sun and fun."

"I hope you don't hold what those two did against us drivers."

"I don't. I have been around a while. I respect you guys. Besides, we have bad apples in every section of society."

"Yes we do. It's just when a truck driver does something, everyone hears about it. A few of us are trying to help clean up the bad ones."

Morton reached in his pocket and pulled out a business card. He handed the card to Nick. Nick looked at the card. The heading on the card said, Road Saints.

"If you get in trouble on the roads with another driver, give us a call. We will take care of it peacefully."

"How do I get a hold of you personally?"

Morton took the card back and scribbled a number on it. Nick shook his hand again.

"Thanks. If you ever need anything here is my number," Nick said and handed him his card.

Morton took the card and said, "I have to go. I am running a little late as it is. I have to get my load to Chicago. I will be seeing you."

Petra put her hand on Morton's arm, "Thank you."

Lilly leaned over and gave Morton a peck on the cheek and smiled at him.

Morton blushed and said, "Bye now, and take care."

They said bye to Morton.

Petra said, "He is such a nice man."

Nick said, "Most truck drivers are. They just get a bad rap. I wish the government would help them instead of punishing them."

Lilly asked, "Why do they punish them?"

Nick said, "Mainly, it is money. They tell them when to sleep, where to sleep, and punish them if they don't. Then the lawyers have a field day with them. A few years ago, a drunk driver rear-ended a truck driver. The truck driver was parked on the side of the road sleeping. The courts allowed the family to sue him."

Lilly asked, "Why?"

Nick said, "According to the lawyers, the driver had failed to log fifteen minutes of time nine months previous. They said the driver was the cause of the accident."

Lilly said, "How could they do that?"

Nick said, "According to them, he wouldn't have been sitting there if he had done his logs correctly. The family won the case. The driver and his company were fined several million dollars. The driver was disgraced and as far as I know destitute."

Lilly said, "That doesn't make any sense. The other driver was drunk."

Nick said, "It is the same as the woman that sued McDonald's. She spilled hot coffee on herself and blamed them for not telling her the coffer was hot. She also won several million dollars. Laws aren't made for average people. They are made for the idiots and the lawyers. Average people just have to deal with it."

Lilly asked, "Is that why the Organization was formed?"

Nick answered, "Partly, the main reason is for those who cannot help themselves. If a society cannot take care of its weak, it ceases being a true society." Lilly contemplated Nick's words. She decided that she made the right decision in joining the Organization.

Petra said, "We need to go."

Nick said, "I need to go get some more drinks. The ones I left on the counter are probably warm now."

Petra, being facetious, said "Well, hurry it up."

Nick and Lilly laughed.

Back on the road, Lilly sat in thought for a long time. She started getting tired.

Petra whispered, "Honey, why don't you climb in the back and sleep."

Lilly whispered back, "I would rather sleep here. I am comfortable."

Petra whispered, "Lean over on Nick. He won't mind."

Lilly yawned, "Okay."

Lilly grabbed Nick's arm and laid her head on his shoulder. Nick looked at her.

"Here, lay your head in my lap."

He raised his arm and Lilly laid her head on his thigh. She fell asleep almost instantly. Nick looked over at Petra and shrugged his shoulder. Petra smiled at him and reached over Lilly. She placed her hand on his forearm.

Nick drove, not paying attention to anything but the road. Nick pulled into a small gas station two hours from the beach house. He started to say something and looked over at the ladies. Petra was laying on top of Lilly with Lilly's arm draped around her shoulder. He parked the SUV. He reached down and gently picked Lilly up so he could slide out from under her. He left the motor on and quietly slid out of the SUV. He went inside and used the bathroom. The store had some cheap jewelry. And Nick picked up a few of the necklaces and a couple of rings. He thought to himself, a good woman doesn't mind how expensive it is. As long as the thought behind it is pure. He paid for the jewelry and put it in his pocket. He walked back to the vehicle and quietly opened the door. He picked Lilly up and slid back in. He got back out on the highway.

A while later, Nick pulled into the driveway of the beach house. The girls were still asleep. He got out of the vehicle and stretched. He pulled out his key and opened the door. He walked back to the vehicle and opened the passenger door. He moved Lilly's arm off of Petra. He picked Petra up and carried her through the door. He placed her on one side of the wrap-around sofa in the living room. He returned to the vehicle and picked up Lilly. She slightly woke up and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed him on the neck and went back to sleep. Nick laid her on the other side of the sofa. He went to the vehicle and unpacked. He carried everything inside.

After finishing, he changed into swimming trunks and headed to the beach. He swam out about a quarter mile. He treaded water floating on the surface. All of his worries at the moment were forgotten in the never-ending peacefulness. The sun came up over the horizon and Nick swam back to shore.

When he got back to the house, he stripped off his trunks and wrung the water out of them. He went into the house and headed through the living room. Petra was still asleep and Lilly was missing. He headed toward the bedroom. Lilly came out of the bathroom only wearing the top to her bikini and carrying the bottoms. She almost ran into Nick.

"I was coming out to join you."

Nick said, "I wanted to fix breakfast for you and Petra. You want to help?"

"Sure."

Nick walked into the bedroom and put on a pair of shorts. He returned to the kitchen. Lilly was reaching in the cabinets for a skillet. She never put her bikini bottoms on, they were laying on the counter. Nick opened the refrigerator and pulled eggs, ham, mushrooms, sausage, and milk out.

Nick asked her, "Do you like omelets?"

Lilly said, "I don't know, I have never had one."

"You will like them. Hand me that apron out of the top drawer on the left."

Lilly pulled the apron out and walked over to Nick.

"Here you go."

Nick took the apron. Lilly started to move away.

"Stand still."

Nick kneeled down behind her and began to put the apron around her. He noticed the band-aid on her ass.

"What is this?"

Lilly looked over behind her and saw what Nick was looking at.

"When I landed the other night, I landed on a rock."

"Uh-huh, I see."

He yelled for Petra, "Petra, I need some help."

Petra came into the kitchen still sleepy.

She said softly, as she entered the kitchen, "What is it Nick?"

Nick pointed at Lilly's ass. Petra walked over and looked.

Petra said, "It is inflamed. You will have to cut it open and let it drain. I will go get the kit. What are you two doing anyway?"

Lilly said, "Trying to fix breakfast and he gets infatuated with my butt."

Petra smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

She whispered, "Be glad he was dear. I think your little wound is infected."

Petra left the kitchen.

Nick said, "Let's go in the bedroom."

"Okay."

Lilly headed off to the bedroom and Nick grabbed some towels out of the bathroom. Lilly was still standing when Petra entered the room.

Petra said, "Lilly, lie down on the bed."

She handed Nick a small kit. Lilly lay on the bed with her legs closed. Nick got a chair out of the kitchen. He brought the chair back into the bedroom and set it next to the bed. Petra sat on the bed next to Lilly's legs.

Petra stroked Lilly's thigh, "Open your legs and put this one in my lap."

Lilly started acting shy and refused. Nick laughed and got serious with her.

"Lilly, do what she tells you or I am going to do it for you."

Lilly did what she is told.

Nick chuckled, "If you would have told me before, you wouldn't be spread eagle now."

Lilly did not laugh, but got angry, "You're an asshole sometimes. Do you know that?"

Nick, still chuckling, said, "Yes ma'am I sure do."

Nick pulled the chair up to Petra. He poured alcohol on the scalpel he pulled out of the kit. Petra removed the band-aid and poked her finger around the wound. Lilly winced in pain.

"Hold her tight. This going to sting, Lilly."

Nick poured the alcohol on the wound. Lilly dug her fingers into the blanket. Nick took the scalpel and cut vertically and horizontally. Lilly bit into the blanket, muffling her scream. Blood and puss poured out of the wound. Nick pushed in on both sides of the wound while Petra took one of the towels and mopped up the gore. Nick felt something hard in the wound and pulled out the tweezers from the kit. He poured alcohol on them and dug around inside the wound. Lilly stiffened in pain.

Nick slapped her on the other ass cheek, "Stop that and relax."

Lilly tried to relax. Nick continued and pulled out a small piece of rock. Petra wiped the blood from the wound. Nick grabbed a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

"Lilly this will probably sting even worse, so hold on."

Nick took the cap off and poured it into the wound. Lilly stiffened and screams into the blanket. She squeezed her legs together real tight. Petra, trapped between them, looked at Nick. Nick slapped Lilly on the other ass cheek again.

Nick said, "You're crushing Petra."

Lilly relaxed her legs. Petra gasped. Nick stood up. He grabbed Lilly around the waist and chest. He picked her up over Petra and laid her back on the bed. Petra, still gasping, was exhausted and still tired.

Nick said, "Lilly are you okay?"

Lilly, still in pain, yelled, "My ass hurts, and no I am not okay."

"Petra?"

"That was exhausting."

"You two lie down in here. I need to run to the store. Jess said he stocked the kitchen. He forgot that I like a lot of cheese. I will be back in a little bit. I will wake you up when I get back. Her wound should be drained by the time I get back. I will sow it up then. Lilly you are going to have to lay like that for a little bit."

Lilly just groaned.

Nick looked at Petra, "I told you she was going to be a pain in the ass. I am just glad it is her ass."

All three of them started laughing and Lilly winced in pain again.

"Go away and quit making me laugh, it hurts."

Nick roared with laughter and left the room. Petra took a gauze pad and taped it over Lilly's wound. She poured a little more peroxide on it. Lilly winced. Petra rubbed Lilly's back, calming her. Petra stood up, got undressed, and lay down next to Lilly on the bed. Lilly turned her head towards Petra.

"Why are you and Nick so nice to me?"

"Because, we love you."

"You love me?"

"Yes dear. Nick loves everyone. Sometimes it is hard to see that. He has a large heart. You're just the first one he has really become attached to. I love you because of you. You are a lot like Nick."

"Like Nick?"

"If you were from the same mother, you would be identical twins. You think alike. You are more emotional than he is. He keeps his emotions bottled up most of the time. That is why he makes jokes. I love you because you love him."

Lilly started tearing up. Petra moved over and hugged Lilly. Lilly wrapped her arm over Petra's breasts. Petra moved Lilly's head up with her hands and kissed her on the lips. It sent electric warmth through Lilly. She kissed Petra back. Petra broke the kiss and wrapped her arm underneath Lilly's neck. Lilly laid her head on Petra's arm. Petra stroked Lilly's neck until she fell asleep. Petra soon followed her in sleep.

Devlin Lanchea sat in his office looking at his people.

"I have just heard from Max's people on the inside. Hammer and his crew went on vacation for a week. They are getting too dangerous. Spider I want you to send two of your people to Las Vegas. Four of them are at MGM Grand Hotel. I don't care how you do it, I want them taken out." Spider nods his head.

Devlin said, "My dear Max, I am going to give you the opportunity of a lifetime. You are going to take number One and Spike. I want you to take out Mr. Hammer and his girlfriend. The girl called Lilly, you will bring her to me. I want all of this done on Wednesday. Are there any questions?"

Max said, "Why Wednesday?"

Devlin said, "I have a large shipment coming in. While you keep them busy, my shipment arrives without complications."

Max said, "Mr. Devlin, it doesn't sound like you have much faith in us."

"I do, Max. However, I know that things go wrong all of the time. One little slip on the bridge will put a man six feet under. I want all of you to take every precaution and don't let them slip through your fingers. Dismissed."

After his office cleared out, he got on the phone and called William Chow.

Nick left the house. As he got on the highway, he saw a green sedan sitting across the road in some brush. He knew it was not his imagination. He drove into town and stopped at a grocery store. He did his shopping. When he exited the store, he saw a payphone. He called Father collect from the payphone. He talked to Father for almost an hour before hanging up. He smiled to himself and got back in his vehicle. He drove through the town trying to find a pharmacy. When he looked in his mirror, he saw the green sedan. He spied a hardware store. He pulled into the hardware store. A few minutes later, he came out. He drove to a pharmacy the hardware clerk told him of. He went in and picked up the supplies he needed to stitch up Lilly's wound. He asked the clerk if there were any bogs or swamp areas close. The clerk, a little suspicious, asked why. Nick explained that one of his companions had never seen either. Since she was here, she would like to see them. The clerk laughed at the thought of someone wanting to see a swamp. Nick persuaded the clerk, joking with him the whole time. The clerk told him where he could find both of them. Nick thanked him and told him a joke before leaving the pharmacy. Nick drove back to the beach house.

Nick quietly opened the front door and carried all of his supplies inside. He put them on the counter in the kitchen. He walked to the bedroom door. He quietly opened the door. He saw the two ladies wrapped around each other. He stood and stared at them for a little while. He headed back to the kitchen and fixed breakfast. When he finished frying the last omelet, Petra, still nude, joined him in the kitchen.

Nick asked, "How is Lilly?"

Petra said, "She is fine. How long you been home?"

"About an hour. You two looked so cozy. I didn't want to wake you."

"That smells really good. I'll go get Lilly."

"I think we need to sow up her little wound first. It will only take me a couple of minutes. Grab the white bag and I will wake her up."

Petra nodded, grabbed the bag, and followed Nick to the bedroom. Nick pulled the chair up to the bed. He sat down and placed his right hand between Lilly's shoulder blades. Lilly stirred from her sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.