The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 14

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Nick woke up to the voices of little children. He wrapped a towel around his abdomen, and then headed for Petra's bedroom. The girls were sitting up in bed. Petra was sitting on the bed talking to them.

Nick asked Petra, "What time is it?"

Petra, being facetious, said, "Ten. You snore like a bear. You should've heard him girls. He was loud enough to wake a rock."

The girls start giggling.

Nick said, "Ha-Ha, you are very funny."

Petra still digging, said, "If you will hurry up and get dressed, the girls and I will take you to lunch."

"One of these days I am going to bend you over my knee and spank you."

Petra, laughing, said, "Do you promise?"

Nick, knowing his wit had eluded him, headed for the shower.

Petra said, "Don't go away mad, Nick."

"I am not mad."

Petra said, "Yes you are. I see your eyebrows all furrowed. You know I love you."

Nick, feeling defeated, shrugged his shoulders. Petra turned back to the children.

"See, I told you, just like a big old teddy bear."

Nick heard her and chuckled to himself. He got showered and dressed and went to find Petra. He walked back into her bedroom. Petra dressed the girls.

Nick said, "Wow! You ladies look lovely."

The girls blushed and giggled.

Nick said, "Are you ready to eat?"

Kristen and Sarah hid behind Petra.

Kristen said softly, "Yes sir."

Nick walked over to the girls and knelt down.

"Girls, you don't have to call me sir. My name is Nick. Would one of you like to ride on my shoulder?"

Sarah let go of her sister's hand and opened her arms for Nick to pick her up. Nick stood up and picked Sarah up. He placed her on his shoulders. Sarah wrapped her hand around his forehead. Kristen pulled on Nick's slacks. Nick looked down at her.

Kristen said, "Can I be next?"

Nick chuckled, "Sure. We will go halfway and then it will be your turn."

They walked out the front door of Petra's. Nick had fun bouncing Sarah as he walked. Sarah was laughing the whole time. About halfway to the restaurant, Nick reached up to pull Sarah off of his shoulder. She held on really tight.

Nick said, "Sarah, it is your sister's turn."

Sarah saw the logic and relented. Nick pulled her off of his shoulder and set her on the ground. Sarah started pouting. Nick looked at Kristen.

"Is it okay if both of you ride?"

Kristen contemplated for a second and said, "Okay."

Nick said, "It just won't be on my shoulder. I will just carry you. Okay?"

Kristen nodded her little head. Nick reached down and scooped both girls up. They started on their way. Nick started making funny noises as they walked and the girls laughed.

Petra said, "You would make a good father."

"I don't think so. I can take care of them at this age because they are not much trouble. I don't have the patience a good father needs to have. Besides, I would never be around very much to care for them."

Petra said, "You would still make a good father."

The conversation ended quietly. Nick went back to playing with the children. They arrived at Serenity.

Fred met them at the front door.

"Nick, your family is growing quite rapidly. First a new protégé and now two little ones. What is next, a family dog?"

Nick said, "Fred, I love you brother. That is why I will kill you last."

Petra snickered.

Fred said, "No need to be hostile. Let me show you to your table before you have a conniption fit."

Nick thought to himself that some days it just didn't pay to get out of bed. They sat down. Kristen sat beside Petra. Nick tried to sit Sarah down. She didn't want to. She held onto him tight, digging her little fingernails into his chest.

Nick asked, "Sarah, are you hungry?"

Sarah looked around the restaurant nodding her head.

Nick said, "In that case, you need to sit in your seat like your sister."

Sarah looked at Nick and smiled, "Okay."

Sarah nodded her head and let go of Nick. Nick gently placed her in her seat. Petra watched Nick in wonderment. She knew how violent he was. However, watching him with the children was amazing.

Petra said, "So, what are your plans for the day?"

"Not a lot. I have to type the report on Max. Take a nap. Then go see Brother tonight."

"I have something I need to tell you."

Nick was a little concerned now.

"Are you pregnant?"

"No, you big oaf. It is about Father and Brother. I have been working for them."

Nick was astounded.

"What?"

"I work for them. I have worked for them for several years. Last night when you were talking with Christina about a rat ... I am the rat."

"Why? Why haven't you told me before?"

"I didn't think it was necessary. I am not an agent. I just gather information for them. They tell me what is going on outside and I tell them what is going on here. You trust them as much as you trust me so I didn't think there would be a problem."

Nick said in mock offense, "No more secrets Petra Valeria Kuzmavich! You are going to tell all or I am going to take the children and leave."

Petra knew what Nick was thinking.

"No you're not. You already know everything. You have known it ever since I sent you to see Father and Brother the last time."

Nick deflated, said, "I suspected, especially when Brother let slip information that I had only told you. If you knew, I knew, why did you tell me?"

"To make it easier. Now we can discuss what I know and what you know."

"I don't know a whole lot. Cal brought me a pistol that had been modified. I think Johnny Kwan made the modifications. The ammo is explosive with a cylinder of cyanide in case the round doesn't explode. Doc thinks he knows who made it. Nothing positive at this moment. Your turn."

"You know more than me. The only thing we know is that Johnny Kwan didn't modify them. They are made that way. All we know that Johnny does is distribute them. Brother might know more than that."

"Well I will just have to ask him."

"Nick, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."

"It is okay. Ain't like I kept secrets from you."

"I know you still get that rush and you like it."

"Yes I do. But, I don't let it control me like it used to."

Sarah tugged on Nick's arm. Nick looked at her.

"Yes Miss Sarah?"

"Drink please."

Nick chuckled and handed her a small glass of juice.

Petra gasped in affection, "You would make a good Dad."

Nick admonished her, "Hush now and eat."

Cal arrived at the mansion.

Five minutes after eleven he thought to himself, "I will never hear the end of it."

He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Paul came to the door. They exchanged their good mornings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.