The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 10

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Nick and Lilly sat down at the booth in the back by the kitchen.

Fred saw them and said, "Hi Nick. Who is this lovely young lady?"

"Fred, this is Lilly. You will probably be seeing a lot more of her. She is a big steak lover like me."

Fred shook Lilly's hand.

"Hi Lilly, nice to meet you. I take it you are the one Nick ran into yesterday?"

Lilly astounded asks, "How did you know?"

"Normally he feeds them immediately. His treat. However, after I talked to him this morning. I kind of figured he would have lunch with them today."

Nick snarled, "Fred."

Fred snickered, "What? I just wanted to treat her kindly. You are the one that knocked her across the street yesterday."

Lilly came to Nick's defense.

"Fred, thank you. There is a little misunderstanding though. I am the reason Nick is no longer on vacation."

Fred chuckled, "I like you already. What will you have?"

Nick looked at Lilly and asked, "How do you like your steak?"

Lilly replied, "A little pink inside."

Nick chuckled, "Two medium well with French fries on hers, and bring Petra's usual."

"What did I say?" Lily said.

"You said, a little pink inside. I like my women that way."

Lilly leaned across the table and hit Nick in the arm again.

"You are going to give me a bruise if you don't quit that."

"Good! You deserve it. Besides, I don't think I could hurt you anyway."

Nick smiled at her.

Petra walked in the door.

"Hi Lilly."

"Hi. How do you put up with this man? He has got a dirty mind."

Petra smiled at her and sat down next to Nick.

"I know. It wouldn't be any fun if he wasn't a little dirty minded."

Nick reached over and kissed Petra on the cheek.

"Hi Hon. What did you need me to do?" Petra asked Nick.

"Are you still doing counseling at the elementary school?"

"Yes. Why?"

"After lunch, would you go down there and see if Melissa Newton took the kids to school? If she didn't would you go over and check on her?"

"Again, same question. Why?"

"I just have a hunch and I don't like it."

Petra said, "Sure. I will go."

Fred came out of the kitchen with their food.

When Fred left, Lilly said, " I hate secrets. What is going on?"

Nick said, "I don't like secrets either. However, I don't like saying something on a hunch. I want to have facts. When I know something so will you. Now hush up and eat."

Lilly sometimes wanted to belt him right in the mouth. But, she understood his reluctance to say something. They finished eating. Petra told Nick she would call him when she found out what was going on, and left the restaurant.

Nick asked Lilly, "Do you need me to escort you back to the administration office? I have a few minutes before I have to be in John's office."

"No, that is okay. I can find it. Besides, Dad is probably with John. You know how antsy he gets."

"I know and it drives me crazy. Alright, I will see you tomorrow. Have Raven holler at Cal. He can help you move your stuff in the morning."

"Okay. I think I will see if the girls will go home with me tonight and help me pack."

Nick got up. "Okay, see ya later." And he walked out the door.

Fred came out of the kitchen.

"How was lunch, Lilly?"

"Fantastic, one of the best steaks I have ever had. What do I owe you Fred?"

Fred laughed, "You don't. Nick has already paid me. I owe him a lot more than any food around here will ever cost."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.