The Silencer's Daughter
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Petra awoke to the sound of Nick's computer talking. She walked naked to his room. Nick noticed her. "Good morning," he said somberly.

She asked, "What time is it?"

"Five thirty. I figured you would awaken if you heard me moving around. I made you some coffee."

"Thank you. What are you doing?"

"Research. Cal showed me a modified pistol yesterday with some very deadly ammo. I was trying to figure out who was smart enough to create them. There are only about eight ammunition scientists in the world capable of creating them. The problem is they all work for governments. There must be a new one out there." Nick pushed back his seat and motioned Petra to have a seat. She walked over and sat down on his knee. She snuggled up to him. He reached up and pulled his keyboard closer to him. There had been many mornings like this, and he didn't mind. He enjoyed holding her. He went back to work.

An hour later, Nick woke Petra up, "Honey, we need to get a shower." He picked her up gently and carried her to the lavatory.

Petra wrapped her arms around his neck. "Good morning," she said.

"Morning. We are going to have to hurry. Cal is going to be here in about thirty minutes. We will go get breakfast when he gets here."

She whispered, "Okay," and laid her head in the crook of his neck. They showered and got dressed. Cal knocked on the door.

Petra told Nick, "I will get it, it is probably Cal."

Petra opened the door, and said "Good morning sunshine."

"Good Morning."

"Did you have fun last night?"

"I had a blast."

Nick walked out of his room. "Morning. We are going to Serenity for breakfast."

Cal said, "Okay."

They locked up and went to Serenity.

When they entered the restaurant, Fred said, "Nick, Cal never did come get your food."

Nick said, "I know, we had some important things to do. Do me a favor re-fry it and add me four eggs over easy to it."

"Okay. Good morning Petra." He said giving her a hug, "what would you like this morning? The usual?"

"Please Fred, thank you."

Fred asked, "Cal how about you?"

"Ham and eggs please."

"Milk for Nick, coffee for Petra, What do you want to drink Cal?"

"Water will be fine."

Fred told them, "Find yourselves a seat, be back with your drinks in a bit." They sat back by the kitchen in a booth. Nick slid in first and Petra sat next to him. Nick put his arm behind her on the top of the booth.

Nick got right to the point, "All right bubba, spill it, where did you get the ammo and pistol?"

"I took it off a triad member in Chinatown. There was a little war down there. He shot one of his opposition and the man's chest exploded."

"Why didn't you tell me this before I started playing with those rounds?"

"I couldn't swear to it. I thought they were a new kind of hollow point. What did you find about the contents?"

"Cyanide and nitro. The nitro was held stable by some kind of gel. Doc Sven is trying to figure out what the gel is made out of. When the round hits the glass capsule, it breaks releasing the two together at once, causing an explosion. If the nitro doesn't explode it doesn't matter. The cyanide will kill you." Nick quit speaking.

Fred brought out their drinks, "Food will be ready in a couple of minutes."

"Thanks," Nick said.

Fred went back into the kitchen.

Cal asked, "Who is making them?"

"I don't know. I worked on it a couple of hours. I figured out who might have modified the nine-millimeter. Johnny Kwan, the munitions expert the triad have on their payroll. He works for William Chow."

"Chow Mien, shit. This is getting deep, Nick."

"I know. We don't have a choice now we need to get this new stuff off the streets. If we don't, the triads will be running the country."

Fred brought out their food, "Can I get you anything else?"

Petra asked, "Can I get some syrup please?"

"Sure, be right back."

Fred brought the syrup and left them alone. They quietly ate. When they finished, Nick said, "Cal, I'll meet you at the Doc's office in an hour. I am going to take Petra home."

"Okay, meet you there."

Nick walked back to the suite, holding Petra's hand.

"Petra, I have been thinking about retiring in a couple of years. I was wondering if you would care to join me. We could put all of this in the past."

Petra a little stunned, said "Yes, I will Nick, but I know that you won't retire. You say it and it sounds sweet, and it will never happen. Like last night, every time you think that you are getting old, you want to retire. I don't mind sharing the few minutes I have with you. I know you think you are making a difference. That is all I need. You would be unhappy not working. Please don't ask me again. Just love me."

"Okay dear."

Nick picked her up and carried her the rest of the way to the suite. He carried her into the bedroom and undressed her. He laid her gently on the bed. He undressed and lay next to her. Tears were streaming down her face. He gently wiped the tears away and held her close to him. Petra fell asleep with Nick running his hands through her hair. At a quarter till ten, Nick slipped out from underneath Petra. He dressed and quietly left the room. He arrived at Dr. Sven son's office.

"Hi Doc."

"Hi Nick."

"Have you found out anything yet?"

"Nope I haven't. I still don't know what the substance is. I did figure out how it kept the nitro from exploding when it is fired or bumped."

"Don't leave me hanging, how?"

Doc told him, "the nitro is injected into the inner tissues of the gel. When the round makes impact, the glass breaks tearing the gel which releases the nitro."

"Ingenious. Who would be able to do that? I did a little research this morning. I could only find eight scientists capable of this. Every one of them works for certain governments. I think whoever made these is new. You have any idea?"

"Give that man a cigar. I'm pretty sure I know who it is. Here is his file."

"Jonathan Abraham, He works for MelaCorp. Why do you think it is him?"

"I hate grunts. Read the damn file. A couple of years ago, he filed a lawsuit against the German government. He said they destroyed his labs and took all of his work. He was working on rifle-propelled miniature-grenades. I think this is what he was working on."

"Great, this gives me a place to start. Can I have this file?"

Doc said, "No it is the only one I have. Let me make you a copy."

Cal burst into the room.

Nick asked, "Where have you been?"

"I went and saw Christina. I asked her to set up a meeting with father and brother tomorrow night."

"Yeah right, you went over there to see if you could catch them naked running around the apartment. You pervert."

"I did not you big old bloated warthog."

Doc yelled, "If you two want some alone time. I'll be happy to leave 'MY OFFICE!"

Nick smirked, "No Doc, we are good for now. What did she say?"

"She will let us know at the meeting."

"Good. Doc, thanks for the lead."

Nick turned his attention to Cal. "Let's go. By the time we get there, Paul will be having a conniption fit."

Nick took the copied file from the doctor. Cal and Nick headed to the conference room.

Paul and John sat down next to each other in the conference room.

Paul said, "Where is that jackass? He calls a meeting and he doesn't show up early."

"Calm down, Paul. The meeting doesn't start for another thirty minutes. We both know Nick. You know he is going to make sure of all of his facts before he tells anyone."

"I know, it is just infuriating that he doesn't tell you and me ahead of time what is going on."

"Sounds familiar, just like someone else I know."

"I was never that bad."

"Yes you were. You were worse. You would disappear for weeks and no one knew where you were. At least Nick checks in and lets me know he is okay."

Bill Thomas from the Haz-mat team walked in the door. "Morning, am I early or late?"

John said, "Early. Have a seat."

Bill asked, "What's going on? You said it was urgent."

John replied, "I don't know. Nick Hammer asked that you join us."

Christina, Raven and Lilly entered the room. Lilly walked over to Paul and gave him a hug.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.