The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 6

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Meanwhile, Raven looked around the suite. Freely going where she wanted, she entered into a room that appeared to be a den. There were pictures everywhere. In most of the pictures, she saw Nick and Petra. Her curiosity was getting the better of her again. She wondered if Nick and Petra were married. There were pictures of them on top of mountains, at the beach and in hotel rooms. Petra had pictures of them snow skiing, boating, rappelling, swimming and just hanging out together. There were a few pictures with Cal and Nick. She wondered if Petra knew why the two of them were more than friends. There were several with all three of them. She left the room to explore the rest of the suite. She arrived at the room where the three military bags were laying. She tried the door. It was locked solid. In the whole suite, this door was the only thing that was out of place. At that moment, Petra came walking through the foyer.

Petra saw Raven trying to enter the door, "Raven join me in the kitchen, please."

Raven jumps away from the door. She tried to act innocent. She followed Petra to the kitchen. Petra put water in the teapot, then put it on the stove. Raven sat down on one of the bar stools.

Petra sat next to her, "Why did you and Nick break up?"

"I don't know. One day, he told me he had enough and left."

Petra told her the truth. "It wasn't because he had enough. It was because your constant questioning made him feel like he was being interrogated all of the time."

Raven's anger rose. "How do you know?"

Petra calmly said, "Because dearie, I am his confidant. He told me once; I was the only woman he could trust. I was with him in his dark places. I was with him in some of his golden days too. He doesn't trust us. There have been some egregious things done to that man by the females in his life. Now, he has shut down so much, I don't think there will ever be hope for him to find anyone to love. Did you love him? Or did you use him to get closer to Cal?"

Raven startled and amazed at this lady, "I don't know. How did you know about Cal?"

"Nick told me, he is very perceptive. People see him for his size not his intelligence. For someone who is supposed to be in espionage and intelligence, you aren't very intelligent."

Raven was aghast. "Who are you to tell me that?"

"I am the person who is trying to save your life. If you pry too far, he will kill you. When he kills, his veins run with ice. When they coined the phrase, cold-blooded killer, that is Nick. I have seen it. After the deed is done, he will go home climb in the shower and then sleep like a baby."

"You're just trying to scare me."

"I hope it is working. There are things in this world that are none of your business. As is that room, you were trying to enter."

"It is in my nature. I am like a newspaperman. Can you give me a clue?"

"That is Nick's private sanctuary. I don't even know what is in there."

"How could you not? This is your suite isn't it?"

"Yes it is my suite and Nick is the one that built it for me. When he built this place, he told me that he would set me up in business. All he asked for was that one room. I never asked him and I never will."

Raven stymied at all of this, looked at Petra. She started to ask another question and thought better of it. The teapot began whistling. Petra stood up and went to the stove. She took the teapot off of the stove, and pulled some teabags out of a cabinet. As she reached into another cabinet to get some cups, Lilly bounced into the room buck-naked.

Lilly asked, "Petra where is the hair dryer."

"Sorry Pet, I don't use one. I like the way my hair flows after my shower. I just brush it a few hundred times."

Lilly wondered, "Why?"

"Here you feel my hair and you will know why."

Lilly reached over and ran her hand through Petra's hair. It was very soft and full of life. Petra asked her, "Would you like some tea?"

"Yes, please," Lilly said. "Then I will go get dressed."

Petra pulled a third cup out of the cabinet. She missed the days when she was like Lilly. Not a care in the world and happy to be alive.

Raven, still stymied, decided on a different line of questions. She didn't want Lilly to know about the conversation that she and Petra just had. "Where did you and Nick meet?"

"Yeah, information I want to know," Lilly said clapping girlishly.

Petra gave up on Raven and answered, "Itaewon foreign district in Seoul, Korea. He was a sergeant in the army. He wasn't as big as he is now. I was on a business trip for a company out of Hong Kong. I lived in Australia and traveled all over East Asia for them."

Lilly asked, "What is a foreign district?"

Raven replied, "A lot of countries have an area in their main cities that cater just to foreigners."

Lilly, satisfied, said "Oh, okay, go on Petra."

Petra continued, "Well, I went with some of the people from the office to the dance clubs. There the United States has a very large presence. There were all of these handsome men everywhere. We went to several clubs and I was getting horny dancing with these men."

Lilly getting excited, said "And!"

Raven and Petra laughed at Lilly.

Petra continued, "Anyway, the rest of the group decided to go home. They had to work the next day and I had concluded my business. I decided to take a few weeks vacation. At the time, I had plenty of vacation days saved up and I could get away with it. I went to this club called '57'. It wasn't a dance club. However, after climbing the stairs to get to it, I decided to have a drink and relax. There weren't many people in the club. My eyes fell on this very young looking man in the corner. He didn't look old enough to be out of high school. The pickings were slim in this place I thought. The young man had that waitress running from the bar to him. I thought her legs would fall off bringing him bottle after bottle of tequila. The bartender asked me what I was drinking. I told him and tried to pay him for it. He said, no need. He told me the young man would pick up my tab. The light in the club didn't do him justice. I saw a young kid. Little did I know what I had found. I decided to let him know that I didn't need a kid buying me a drink. I walked over to his table and he looked up from his bottle. Those eyes captivated me."

"Me too!" Lilly exclaimed.

Raven, intent on Petra's tale, shushed Lilly.

Petra continued. "He tells me to sit down. I sat down. I am an independent lady, People don't tell me what to do, they ask. When I was around him though, I did exactly as he said. Since then, he has gotten older; he has lost that luster he used to have."

"Not really." Raven said looking at Lilly.

Petra agreed with her, "Maybe, he still has a little left. Anyway, we talked for a little while. I couldn't believe he was older than me. He looked so young. For such a young man, he could put away the alcohol. I asked him to stop. He looks at me and said, 'my business is not yours. However at this juncture I think you are right. Would you like to escort me to my hotel room?' I jumped at the chance to go with him. He stood up and held his hand out for mine. I put my hand in his. With his other hand, he grabs the bottle of tequila that he hadn't finished. He escorted me to the bar. He paid our tab. He held my hand the whole time. I was a follower. I followed him, holding his hand. I held onto him as hard as I could. I didn't want him to escape. We get to his hotel. It is the most expensive hotel in town. He asks me if I'm hungry. I said yes, it is three in the morning and I haven't had anything to eat since lunch the day before. When we enter the hotel, the concierge calls him by name. Nick hands him the bottle and tells him to have it brought that evening at six. He tells him to bring us some food. We get on the elevator and go to his room. For a man to drink so much, he never once gave me the impression he was drunk. He told me it would be a few minutes on the food. He tells me he is going to get a shower and asks me if I would like to join him. I almost fainted right then. I told him yes. He goes in to the bathroom and takes off his clothes. I was going to take mine off, but I couldn't stop looking at him. He had muscle on top of muscle. I couldn't resist. I ran my hands over his back. He just stood there and let me explore. I ran my fingers down his spine. I took my hands away. I was afraid this man was a dream. Then he softly said, 'Don't be scared Sir'ene I am no dream.' When he spoke those words, It was if he had read my mind. I touched his arms. His arms were solid as a rock. I was fascinated by them. I went back to his back and moved to his waist. It was almost as small as mine. It seemed as though he had taken muscle and layered it on. I moved down to his butt. I almost flooded my panties. I grabbed both cheeks. I'm kneeling on the floor looking at this perfect butt. You could bounce a quarter off of it. He is standing with his legs apart. I see his testicles hanging down and I reach underneath him and grab them. I have never known a man who would let me explore him like this. I go weak in the knees and I haven't even taken my clothes off. I asked him to turn around. I'm still kneeling on the floor. He turns around and looks at me with those beautiful eyes. His eyes were not what I was interested in at the time. I look back down at his penis. It was beautiful. It was only seven inches and bigger around than an American half dollar. I reach out and touch it. Like the rest of his body, it was hard. I grab it gently. I am sitting there looking at it wondering what it would taste like. My body takes over. I lick him like he is a lollypop. Kissing and sucking on him with abandon. He says, 'Girl slow down or I'm going to come now.' I just said okay, with his penis in my mouth I sucked harder. I have an orgasm sucking on him. I grab his testicles again wanting him to cum. He moans a little and explodes. I just kept sucking. I wanted every drop. When he came, I came to. He grabs my head with both of his hands and lifts it up slightly. He said, 'Easy Sir'ene, you have all that I have for now.' I keep sucking because his penis hasn't softened yet. I just hold it in my mouth a minute. I think he willed it to soften so I would let go. It softened a little and I let go. It didn't go down like most men I have been with. It was still sticking straight out at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.