The Silencer's Daughter
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

A big bear of a man stood outside of the house and surveyed the surroundings. He carried a small shotgun in one hand and a large bore pistol, with a silencer, in the other. He was hidden by a mask that covered most of his face. It left his cold steel gray eyes and his copper colored hair visible. The house was built in a long valley next to a river. He walked towards the front door of the house, stopping every few steps to make sure he was not heard. As he entered the front door, a dog came running at him, growling. He shot the dog, killing it instantly with his silenced pistol. Continuing through the house quietly, he crept down the hallway to the master bedroom. He shouldered the shotgun as he walked up to the bed. He fired twice killing both occupants in less than a second. He put both weapons under his coat and turned to leave. A four-year-old girl stood at the door. Conflicted, he decided to take her with him. He was only there to rid the world of the evil in the bed. He carefully walked towards the girl, and noticed her tears. He sat on the floor and beckoned her to him. After a few minutes of coaxing, she walked over and sat in his lap.

"Don't cry for them child, they received what they deserved," the man softly whispered in her ear, while he wiped away her tears.

Cradling her in his arms he stood up and retraced his steps back to his car, wiping away any trace of his presence there. He drove slowly through the windy curvy mountains and the flat of the plains. He glanced at his passenger occasionally, making sure she was okay. The second day of the trip, she started talking. She talked about the trees, the wheat, the corn, the cows, and on and on. He smiled to himself and wondered what he had gotten himself into. On a normal day the only other person he would talk to was the governess of his household, Jennifer. She kept his personal life safe. He had only once called her his personal assistant. She made it a point of reminding him what she could do to him if he ever called her that again, by pressing a small six-inch stiletto knife into his ribs. He chuckled out loud at the thought, and the child smiled at him with a toothy grin.

They pulled into a small airport parking lot on the outskirts of a small city. He made her grab all of the clothes he had bought for her and put them in the suitcase he got out of the trunk. As he walked towards the terminal, she ran up behind him and grabbed his free hand. He swung his free arm and smiled at her. She giggled with a contented happiness. Aboard the airplane, she got really sleepy and curled up in a ball on his lap. He thought, what a wonderful child. He knew why he decided to take her with him, the same reason she had curled up on him. The flight was uneventful and the child slept until they started their descent to the airport. He picked her up to carry her through the airport, because it was larger and he did not want her to panic. She had gone back to sleep as he carried her, with her arms around his neck. A black Lincoln Continental was waiting for them when they got outside. The driver took the suitcase and opened the back door for them. He carefully placed the child in the seat, buckling her in and laying her head down on his side. The car arrived at a two-story gated home. He shook her a bit to wake her up when the car stopped.

"We are home," he said as he woke her up. She looked up at him with wide beautiful doe eyes.

"Home?" she repeated as if to ask a question.

"If you wish, I would like for you to stay with us."

She looked at him for a minute, and nodded her head in agreement.

"Why don't you hop out and take a look around. Don't go too far away and when you have seen enough come into the house." She nodded, assuring him she understood, and got out of the car as quickly as she could. As he got out of the car and walked inside the front door, he was greeted there by the lovely middle-aged governess.

"How was your trip Paul?"

"The job is done. I do have a slight problem though. After I did the deed, I had a witness."

"A witness?" she queried him.

"One of the little girls, they were supposed to collect, was in the house. I didn't know what to do with her. I couldn't very well walk up to them and hand her over. Especially after she saw what I did to those two."

"You didn't Paul! Tell me you didn't do it?" she asked, tearing up.

"No, I didn't do what you are thinking. I did however do something even stranger than that," he paused for effect, making her tears roll even more.

"I brought her home with me." Jennifer slapped him as hard as she could. He took a few steps back and stared at her.

"What did you do that for?" he yelled at her.

"You're an absolute shit Paul Rose. You know better than to scare me."

"I'm sorry Jen, but at the time I thought it was funny."

"You are lucky I don't shoot you myself. Where is she?"

"I asked her if she wanted to look around before she came in. She took off around the house, should be back here in a minute."

At that moment, the child burst through the door. She was excited.

"Is this really my home?" she yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Yes honey, this is really your home," Jennifer responded with tears in her eyes. "Why don't you and I go upstairs and find you a room that you like?"

She held out her hand, and the child grabbed it with both hands and held on.

A few months later at the mansion, the child was sitting on a large bearskin rug in the middle of an expansive room. She was watching cartoons on television, while Paul observed her. Occasionally, the child would giggle or burst out laughing at the cartoon, bringing a smile to his face. The room was barren except for Paul and the child. Jennifer entered the room and knelt down by Paul.

"Paul we need to talk about the child." She put her head on his hands and looked up at him.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"What are your plans for her future?" she asked.

"For now we will let her be a child. Soon we will have to begin her education," he replied.

"I won't be able to do it by myself. I will need some help and," she said softly, "I will need you to be here and alive."

"I will be. I have one more contract to fulfill. Then, I am finished." The room got quiet except for the sound of the child giggling and the cartoon on the television.

A year later, Paul and the child climbed out of a taxi. They walked into a high-priced hotel. As they entered an elevator, a lady and her son who was about seven- or eight-years-old also entered. Paul pushed the button for the penthouse suite. The lady pushed the button for her floor. Then the boy ripped himself away from his mother and started playing around the elevator, running into Paul and the child several times. The boy noticed the buttons indicating floors. He stuck his thumb in his mouth and stared at the buttons for a few seconds. Before Paul or his mother could stop him, the boy pushed many of the buttons on the panel. Paul reached down and grabbed the boy by the back of his collar ands lifted him three feet off the ground and stared into the boy's eye unhappily. At that second, the woman began screaming at Paul. He reached over and stopped the elevator.

"Discipline your child or I will." Paul said sarcastically to the woman. She shuttered at the coldness in his voice. She had never met anyone that seemed so dangerous.

"Discipline your child or I will." Paul repeated to her. The woman just stared at him. She tried to speak but all that came out was stammering and stuttering.

"Teach this child some respect or I will." Paul looked at her disgustedly

"Why should I? I don't believe in spanking."

"That is why he is running around acting like a little ass then. You have only a few more seconds before I put him over my knee and I won't be gentle. Spank him, get his attention, then tell him why and what will happen the next time. Do it now before I get really impatient."

The woman timidly nodded her head. Paul set the child down in front of his mother. She put the boy over her knee and with tears in her eyes, she started spanking him. She gave him a few swats and looked up at Paul. He shook his head at her and pointed back at the boy. It was the first time she had ever disciplined him. She went back to paddling him. When the child started crying, she felt that now she was in control again. She told herself that the child was not controlling her life ever again. She sat him back on the floor. When the child was silent, he reached up and grabbed his mother's hand. Paul restarted the elevator and they got off on the next floor. They got on another elevator and continued on to their destination.

When the elevator arrived at the penthouse, they got off and headed toward the only door that had two guards stationed at it. Paul walked toward the guards as the child hung back a few steps.

"What is your name and pass code?"

"Daniel Montgomery, six, one, nine, three, seven, two." The second guard looked at his clipboard for a few seconds.

"He is clear. Check his identification card." He told the first guard.

"Where is your identification card?"

"That is why I am back. I left it in there." He pointed to the door.

"Okay, he is clear," he said turning to Paul, "Sir you can have your wallet back."

The guard that took his wallet handed it back to him. The guard turned his head for a couple of seconds, when he felt a sting in his lower leg. Looking down, he saw the young girl smiling up at him. At the moment, the first guard collapsed. Paul waited for the second guard to turn back around and backhanded him. The guard didn't go down. Paul pounced on him, like a tiger, after its prey and wrapped him up like a steer calf at a rodeo.

"Damn!" Paul swore, "That guy was tough."

The man opened his eyes glaring at Paul.

"You two be good little boys and you will never see me again." He turned to the child, "stay here sweetie, I need to finish something."

He turned towards the door of Guido Fane. The child walked over and sat on the hog-tied security guard offering him her lollipop. Paul walked in the door and with the sound of a baseball bat hitting a baseball, Paul finished his last contract.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.