The Immortal - Cover

The Immortal

Copyright© 2010 by RicS

Chapter 3: Olivia's Scheming Pays Off

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3: Olivia's Scheming Pays Off - Imagine waking in the desert over 2,000 years before you were even born. You are healthy, very fit, and seemingly immune from injury. You have no idea how or why you are in this foreign and ancient land? This is to be a very long story, a new chapter hopefully posted each Friday. It starts slowly but builds to scenes of erotica as our hero makes his way through the ancient world. Our hero has a mission but no one bothered to mention this to him.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Incest   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

Year 402 BC

Author's note:

Vampdragon and BarneyR edited this Chapter. Many thanks.

The story starts slow to set the scene. The first sex scene does not even occur until the next chapter.

As best as I can determine every description of life, society and even names used is accurate for the era in which this is set. If you disagree, let me know!


James had made the mistake of allowing Rebekkah to wander away from his presence when they had gone for a walk near the villa. He had only just found her in time as she was molested in the street even though they were outside the villa. Two men had stripped Rebekkah bare and were preparing to enter her with no one even bothering to ask them to move out of the way of foot traffic that they had partially blocked. James had reached the men just as one man started to thrust savagely forward to enter the very dry sex of Rebekkah. James had dispatched both men by the simple expedient of almost twisting their heads off the bodies.

It was a lesson that had frightened James and stopped him completely from wishing Rebekkah was not always around him. From then on Rebekkah was never out of James' sight. In turn, Rebekkah, since she had been trained in the ways of a sex slave and James caused her to be aroused constantly, both James and Rebekkah were feeling the effects of sexual frustration. She was reaching the level of frustration where she thought often she would just start screaming to be filled up by James, even with his monstrous manhood.

The size of James both terrified Rebekkah and sent shivers down her when she watched him sleeping in the morning with an erection. Certainly James' penis, erect, was much larger than it had been when he was 51 but it could not be considered 'monstrous'. It was not long enough to be uncomfortable with almost any women, at around 7 ½ inches but it had a thickness in the upper range of sizes that could still be accommodated by most women without significant difficulties.

Rebekkah had thought it monstrous because James was quite sexually frustrated and she saw it erect a considerable portion of the time it was exposed. It didn't help James' argument when he told Rebekkah she was being silly telling him he had a monstrous dick that soft it did not shrink a great deal.

The frustration of Rebekkah and James' feelings were on a collision course and something was going to blow, and it certainly wasn't going to be James planting his seed within Rebekkah if James could help it!

This time, Rebekkah continued to nag James even after he commanded her to cease the conversation. His sexual frustration at watching others casually have sex in his presence was already very high. His arousal had become extreme that day because Rebekkah had bathed in clean water and without perfume at James' specific request. This had meant he could see the moisture on Rebekkah's genitals and inhale her natural aroused aroma that was further adding to his frustration.

James' anger erupted and he moved on Rebekkah with lightning reflexes, scooping her up still naked, throwing her over his shoulder butt first and went marching through the house calling for the Censor's wife, Olivia.

'Olivia, I cannot take this one second longer. How do I take Rebekkah as my wife?'

'James, she is but a slave. You do not need to take her as a wife. Do with her whatever you want. I can see your manhood needs servicing Sir. I will help you if it is your desire. You can empty your seed in both of us should you so wish. Or Celia would happily accept you as her husband. We would be so very honoured to have you as our son-in-law.'

Olivia had been attempting to scheme to have James tied to them in some manner and several times she had pushed one of her daughters onto him. When Celia had not seemed to interest him, thinking he might wish much younger girls, she suggested he might wish to taste the last fruits of her loins, her seven year old daughter, Claudia. Olivia and her husband were rather keen on names ending with 'ia' but it had become a bit repetitive with four daughters, all of which had lived through their younger childhood, something very unusual in this society even at their exalted level.

James could not quite disguise his disgust at taking Claudia and Olivia was very quick to fix her misjudgement.

'Of course she is very small and a member your size may do some damage. But I assure you James, Sir, I could work her up to it with stone dildos so she would be fit for you to take without rupturing her.'

Seeing that suggestion just made matters worse, Olivia thought for a moment that perhaps James might wish the assholes of boys before she dismissed that remembering how aroused she had seen him when he stared at Celia bending in front of him or even when he looked at his own slave.

Now Olivia saw a golden opportunity and pounced, 'James, Sir, you are in need of a noble daughter and the tribute you would receive from my husband would be in line with your status. If you truly wish to marry your little slave, in order to escape ridicule, you would need a noble first wife. Celia would be a superb choice.'

Not knowing that Olivia had not quite told James the truth, since marriage arrangements were not something he had paid much attention towards, James, as frustrated as he was, with little Rebekkah's body pressed into his shoulder and upper torso as she lay limply over his shoulder. Rebekkah was deeply in shock. Surely she had misheard or did not understand the Latin yet well enough to understand what had been said. James must not have asked how to marry her. He must have asked something else to do with her and she had mixed up the Latin.

Rebekkah's musing about mistranslating the language was put to rest entirely when James spoke quietly to her in the Aramaic dialect not known to anyone in the household except James and Rebekkah, 'Becs, my angel, is it acceptable if I make love to you once we are married? You could still acquit your life debt to me but as my wife and a free married woman. Will you accept that I must marry Celia, in order to marry you?'

Rebekkah wailed. She couldn't help it. Her master, who was so very kind to her, really was willing to fill her with his seed and 'love' her doing it. This was so far out of her comprehension she had become over excited.

She mumbled, 'Oh Lord, of course you can marry me. You can do with me whatever you desire. But you have no need to marry me. Marry Celia. You can still have me whenever you wish until I become tiresome but a match with Celia would provide so much prestige.'

Olivia had no choice but remain silent. She had no idea what the exchange was and obviously James did not wish her to know, as much as she would have liked to have understood. She was also fudging terribly and she was wondering what might happen if her scheming were exposed. Two wives were not acceptable in Rome for a Roman Citizen of such a high rank as James. He could have a wife and a concubine or as many slaves as he wished but not really two wives. She was sure that Marcus could work something to make an exception for James and thus was willing to keep up the subterfuge if it meant that one of her daughters would be the first wife of James.

James turned his attention to Olivia, 'Does Celia wish this? Fetch her so I may discuss the matter.'

'James Sir, there is no need for this. It is Celia's duty to do what her parents require of her to serve her family in whatever manner we decide is best for the family.'

As James expression darkened considerably, Olivia realised the opportunity was slipping away because she was making the mistake of assuming James would think as a Roman would. She knew from long exposure to him that his thoughts were so foreign to that of a Roman, that it was difficult to determine what he might think about any particular matter. She knew however that he did not place much stock in family responsibility or even the status of slaves but had a very strict set of morals just the same. She wasn't at all sure that James' way might not be better but she had never even dared mention this to her husband.

'Cisco', Oliva commanded of a trusted servant, 'Seek out Celia and tell her that our most honoured guest wishes to speak with her on an important matter most urgently. Bid her attend as soon as she is able.'

Olivia knew very well that Celia was just inside the next room, probably straining to listen to every word that was being said. Celia had privately expressed the desire to be filled up with James' oversize penis and had pressed both Olivia and her father hard to suggest a joining of the two. She had even said to her mother that she would take James even if he didn't desire a permanent union.

Celia was old to remain unmarried. She was almost 17. She was a several inches taller than Rebekkah and possessed almost black hair, dark brown eyes and smooth very light olive skin. She was striking in looks and certainly would be beautiful when she fully matured. She wished her breasts were bigger and religiously rubbed foul smelling ointment in them every night. It had been guaranteed to increase bust size but it did not seem to improve hers much at all. When James had mentioned in passing that he found too much body hair on a woman unattractive, Celia had spent almost a week in considerable pain while servants plucked all the hairs from under her arms, off her pubic region, and from her legs.

She knew she was competing with the very beautiful Rebekkah for James' attention and Rebekkah was almost totally free of body hair. As soon as any hairs started growing back she would have them yanked out. Aside from giving Celia a very bad rash, the severity of the removal method had meant that the hairs grew back much less luxuriously every time they were removed.

Far better for Celia was that James had noticed the rash and politely said to Olivia that he could probably treat it, if he be allowed to lay his hands on Celia purely for medicinal purposes. Olivia hastily agreed and while she watched fascinated, James had crushed Aloe Vera, a very expensive succulent leaf and mixed it with other material, including some of the mysterious clear liquid he kept in a tightly sealed small bladder.

James massage technique was better than the best slave masseuse Olivia had ever seen. Not only did the rash diminish far too quickly for either Olivia's or Celia's purposes but the massaging even of Celia's armpits had made her extremely wet. By the time James was done with her legs and started on her pubic mound, she was already climaxing continuously, biting her lower lip hard so she didn't cry out. This was, after all, meant to be as a treatment. Not that giving pleasure would have been frowned upon. An unmarried woman could certainly indulge in such pleasures. But Olivia and Celia both knew that James was very different to a Roman and may not appreciate that Celia was getting off on his attempting to help her.

Seeing Celia's pleasure had turned Olivia's mind to the other medical treatment that he had provided. Olivia's wisdom tooth had erupted again and she feared she might die from the agony. Amazingly, James had sought out and found mouldy unleavened bread, carefully scraping the mould into a grinding bowel and turned it into a soupy concoction that he made Olivia drink. It was truly vile but he made her drink it three times a day for five days. In the meantime, he rubbed his finger covered with the clear fluid on her tooth several times a day.

Olivia had felt wonderful. She felt as if she was floating but by far the best result was the pain turned to a very dull background pain. By the fifth day the pain had gone completely but she was so turned on by James closeness and even his erect penis poking into her unconsciously as he massaged her gum and tooth that she feigned pain. James had not been fooled and had refused her any more of the miraculous liquid.

It wasn't that opium was unknown to Romans. It was well known. But it was of poor quality and dangerous. It could be of almost any dose from ineffectual against pain to so strong that breathing stopped. Olivia did not even realise that the fluid used by James was even remotely related to Opium. However, what Olivia had no way of knowing was that James had seen a serious bacterial infection that had already spread into Olivia's lymphatic system and the Penicillin that he had concocted from the mould was certainly unknown to Olivia or anyone else on the planet. Well, excepting James that is.

Olivia returned her thoughts to the present when Celia came up close to her mother and James, stopping only inches away from him. That was another thing that James still was a little uncomfortable with, the lack of any personal space limits of the Romans, especially women.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.