The Immortal
Prologue - Outline of the three Books of The Immortal

Copyright© 2010 by RicS

Historical Sex Story: Prologue - Outline of the three Books of The Immortal - Imagine waking in the desert over 2,000 years before you were even born. You are healthy, very fit, and seemingly immune from injury. You have no idea how or why you are in this foreign and ancient land? This is to be a very long story, a new chapter hopefully posted each Friday. It starts slowly but builds to scenes of erotica as our hero makes his way through the ancient world. Our hero has a mission but no one bothered to mention this to him.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Incest   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

WARNING:

This Prologue sets out the Outline for the three Books that make up the very long story, 'The Immortal'. Thus it discloses what is going to be in the book although not why James finds himself in North Africa in 402 BC. So if you would rather be surprised or not know how the books are going to progress, read no further and just start with Chapter 1 of Book I

INTRODUCTION:

This is a long project and I have no intention of writing in order. Some Chapters for Book II and for Book III are complete. Because some chapters require extensive research and others do not, Chapters will not be posted in Order. Chapters vital to the development of the story or to the characters will not be included in the out of order postings and even if written will only be posted when all the chapters up to that point have been posted.

While several themes will run throughout the books or across several chapters, those chapters posted out of order will require only the reading of the first three chapters to understand the character enough to comprehend the out of order chapters.

I could have jumped about in time by the simple expedient of not making the chapters following a timeline, however, I think the whole books when finished will read much better without such massive too and fro across centuries.

Oh, and a "Section" in this outline does not mean an SOL chapter. A section nominated here might be seven or eight pages or seventy and as such might consist of one Chapter or several.

For ease of reference, the section title will appear at the beginning of each story along with the sub-section number for each section so there is minimal confusion between SOL chapters which just continue to increment and section numbers which increment only when a new section occurs and sub-section numbering which increments only within one section. Confused yet?

Once again, the research needed on this has already been exhausting. Anyone that wishes to make a contribution or provide notes about the day to day life, and sexual habits of people in various eras is most welcome to do so. Any contribution will be gratefully acknowledged.

Some people may not be able to work out the eras from the sometimes a little cryptic titles but a historian should have no trouble. But in general terms, the first book sweeps from the beginning of the Roman empire all the way through to the period around 1,000 AD and stays in Europe, with one exception "North America" called that so it is very clear. Historians do not tend to write much about the native life of North America before the horse and the presence of white man so I thought a section in that period before even plains Indians as they were when they faced whites would be interesting.

The second book concentrates on the period of second millennium (approx 1050 or so until the 1880s). The third book starts to explore James' possible purpose in existing as he has and its time line is very much condensed. It starts with two wars that changed history in two different ways and were both the end of eras and the beginnings of new ones. It continues in detail until 1916. It is intended that book three and actual history of that smaller period progressively diverge so dramatically that it might even be hard to determine anything from known the history of that period. After that the story is just tying up lose ends and exploring whether James turned out to be a success or not.


The Sections

The story starts with James, a man who was 51 in 2010, finds himself seemingly much younger, very fit and in a desert, he does not recognise.

Book I

1. The Desert

2. Rome

3. Immortality

4. Burying the Dead

5. Gaul

6. Crossing the Rubicon

7. Orgies by Order

8. Ambush in the Black Forest

9. A New Religion

10. What was Beyond Hadrian's Wall

11. The Gladiators

12. Constantine Changes Everything

13. North America

14. Another Religion

15. Charlemagne

16. A Simple Life in a Vineyard

17. Ireland and a New Millennium

Book II

1. Long Bows and Parchment

2. Death by Design

3. The New World — Revisited

4. A Break from the World — White Sands and Hot Women

5. Leonardo's Helper

6. Martin's Revelation

7. A Great City Burns

8. Slavers!

9. Southern Hospitality

10. The Orgy That Gives Birth to a Nation

11. They Fired Their Guns...

12. Blue or Grey, Son or Grandson

13. Fast Guns and Slow Wagons

Book III

1. War on an Island, War on the Veldt

2. Why Am I Here?

3. Returning Home For the First Time

4. The First Hijack in History is History

5. The Royal Marine Air Corp

6. War!

7. If They Weren't Shipped As Water Tanks...

8. What was He There For

9. Not So Immortal At the End?

10. A Paradox of Time and Space

11. The Next 2400 Years

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.