My First Love - Cover

My First Love

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Remember who you first fell in love with? I do. Who you first had sex with? I do. Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex  

So, this became our routine. Almost every night she would shower with the door partly open, she had to know that I was watching her, even as she rubbed down between her legs, she was just pretending, I guess, that I couldn't see.

Then, she'd come to bed and have me 'get in the saddle' as she called it, 'whenever you're ready, ' she would add. I mean, I was always ready. At thirteen, I was always ready.

It went on this way for several months, we were more used to our little routine and it no longer felt odd or out of place.

Then, one summer night, my mother came out of the bathroom in just her panties, no teeshirt covering her.

"It's just too hot for that teeshirt tonight."

I stared at her sexy body and added, "And your panties, too, Mom?"

"Um, sorry, sport, this'll have to do for now," as she crawled in bed with me.

When I did get up on top of her for our evening routine, I raised myself up on my arms so I could see her breasts under me as I rocked back and forth against her wet, pantied crotch.

I moved my head down and ran my tongue around her nipple, then sucked it inside my mouth and began pulling on it as I humped her.

"Mmm, ooooh, mmmmm," I heard her softly murmur as her hands slipped around my butt cheeks and pulled me tight against her. I went from one breast to another, sucking them, licking them, back and forth. Soon, the tip of my cock was pressing her panties up into her as she pulled me back and forth, while I sucked her.

Mom was moving up and down against me as I rubbed my cock back and forth across her crotch, jamming it in, pushing her panties up inside her, oh, it felt so good. I was now more practiced at holding back my ejaculation, making the pleasure last as long as I could stand, I was even finding some time after dinner to go and jack-off first to delay my cumming later on in bed with Mom.

I had steadily worked up to almost a half hour of rubbing and humping, it was no longer a thing that either of us tried to deny or minimize, we knew we were both enjoying sexual pleasure with each other, mother and son, both.

By this time in our nighttime fun together, I was rubbing up and back on her wet crotch, shooting my cum up onto her stomach, even up to her breasts which I was eagerly and openly fondling and sucking.

My mom was still not touching my cock, she just allowing me to cum on her and use her breasts to excite me. I tried to kiss her several times and she mostly moved her face aside, but kept me humping her and pleasuring her breasts.

Once I had cummed, I would lower down over her, us hugging, then, after a few minutes I would roll of her, usually with my cock still pretty hard, pointing up in the air.

Then, one of these times, she reached down and wiped a dollop of my semen off her left boob and brought it up to her mouth, licked it off and murmured, "Mmm, mmm."

We went on like this for several more months, basically every night, me, naked, between her legs, rubbing my cock over her silk panties, just like I was fucking her, she humping against me, as well, then my cum spurting all over her. She was now mostly wiping it off with her fingers, then licking them off.

Then, I decided.

On the way home from school, I went in a drugstore and looked over the bewildering supply of condoms. I finally bought a couple of different kinds and took them home.

My mom was now much less cautious about my seeing her body though she usually wore panties in our bedroom and to bed. Me, I was now naked in bed, even around our bedroom, often with an erection out in front of me. She would often tease me about it, asking me if I needed to 'get in the saddle' so I can feel better.

After her shower, she got in bed wearing just her panties, I crawled up over her as her legs widened, then I knelt up with my cock resting on her abdomen, reached over and pulled out a condom from the drawer and started to tear the foil off.

"Bobby, Bobby, no, no, you can't do that. That's too much. No, we just can't."

I continued opening the package then took it and placed it on the head of my dick and rolled it down my shaft as she watched.

"No, Son, I'm your mother. We can't. We can't do this."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.