My First Love - Cover

My First Love

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Remember who you first fell in love with? I do. Who you first had sex with? I do. Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex  

I fell in love when I was thirteen. You may think it was 'puppy-love' but, no, it was the real thing. Even my mother thinks I was really in love. It was with her.

Let me start over. When I was six, my dad died. No reason to go into details, it just happened that it was a sad and upsetting time for both me and for my mom. We had to move from our house and into a one-bedroom apartment. I started out sleeping on the sofa but after a few nights of me crying myself to sleep, she had me come in with her. So I started sleeping with my mom. Just with her in her bed which, somehow, continued on.

Where this really began was when I was thirteen, you remember those days, hard-ons all the time, even when you're asleep or just eating lunch. No reason, just a stiffie.

Mom had a few dates at times but really never found anyone serious and so the years went along until this particular night when I had already gotten into bed and Mom was in the adjoining bathroom preparing to take her shower.

The door was ajar and I could see her in the mirror as she pulled off her dress, then unhooked her brassiere and pulled down her panties. Now, my mother was thirty-nine, hardly old, and, yes, she was rather pretty, blond, hazel eyes, about five foot one, maybe about one hundred ten pounds and a 36-B cup bra (I had looked).

Her breasts were really nice, not real, real big, just right, with brown nipples. She lifted them slightly in front of the mirror and my dick became even harder. Oh, was it. Then she turned and looked at the back of her in the mirror. In turning, I saw the front of her, my eyes locked on the intersection of her legs where there was a triangle of dark blond, curly hair. Her pussy. Was I hard.

Suddenly, looking at her, she became, not my mother, but a sensuous, desirable woman. She looked good, very good, trim and so sexy all of a sudden.

A flood of feelings ran through me, funny, odd feelings from watching my own mother naked, to feelings of arousal at her lovely nakedness. Then the door swung shut and I heard the shower begin to run.

After I heard the hairdryer switch off, the door opened and she came out wearing her usual long teeshirt over her panties and crawled in bed next to me.

When I was younger, there were times when I would crawl up on my mom, between her legs and fall asleep on top of her, comforted by her warmth and softness.

This, night, laying next to her, I craved that warmth and closeness that she once gave me. I was sexually unsophisticated, never even kissed a girl, much less, felt any exciting parts of one.

So, I turned toward her, put an arm across her as I often did to kiss her goodnight but continued rolling over her, pressing my knee between her legs which she automatically widened as I snuggled over her, down between her legs.

"What are you doing, Bobby?"

"Mom, I just need to feel close to you, you know, like when I was little."

By then, I was laying on top of her with my legs between hers. She let out a slight sigh and spread her legs farther apart. I snuggled against her which really meant wiggling my dick against her up between her splayed legs. Oh, it really felt good.

"Honey, Bobby, I think you're really too old for this."

"Please, Mom, we haven't snuggled like this in a long time, please? I just want to feel close to you."

"Well, okay, baby, for a little while, then we need to get to sleep, I've got a busy day tomorrow," as she wrapped her arms around me pulling me close as I wiggled my hips against her.

"Mmm, feels good, Mom, nice," I whispered.

"Yes, Bobby, it does, yes, very nice," as she sighed and hugged me closer.

I lay my head on her shoulder and could feel one of her hard nipples pressed against my neck. I squirmed some more trying to get comfortable but it was really to make my dick feel better, pressing it and rubbing it up between her legs and it even made me harder.

As I moved, the head of my dick slid up my mom's leg to the crotch of her panties. I thought that if I don't move any more, she won't figure out what I had been doing. I tried to will my erection down but that wasn't working.

Then, Mom moved up, away from the pressure of my dick, she must know what I was doing.

"Bobby, no."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mom, I didn't mean anything. It's just that I saw you in the bathroom, um, undressed, you know, naked and I just couldn't help it, you looked so good, uh, I got all hard, you know."

But now, the feeling was so good, so wonderful, and I was so driven by it that I involuntarily began moving my hips rubbing the head of my dick against her panties as I shot my cum.

"Bobby!!"

"Oh, Mom, I'm so sorry. It just came out, I couldn't stop it. I'm sorry," I cried as I began to tremble. She pulled me tighter and whispered, "Don't worry, Bobby, I understand. It was my fault for letting you see me naked like that and giving you an erection."

The whole area below me, my Mom's panties, the bed, was wet with my cum.

"I made a mess on you, got you all wet. I"m really sorry, Mom."

She laughed and said, "Well, you certainly did get me soaked but it's okay, it's just a natural thing for a healthy young teenaged boy to do."

Since she didn't seem angry or push me away, I felt a bit encouraged and pressed my still-hard dick up into the vertical crease in her panties.

She gripped my shoulders and said, "Bobby, I think that's enough now. What happened before was an accident but now enough is enough," and she turned on her side, dumping me off her body.

"Mom, you're not mad at me for what I did, are you?"

"No, honey, I'm not mad at you, just a bit surprised, that's all. I know boys your age start getting sexual feelings they can't control and, I guess I'm a little flattered that I was the cause of it but we probably shouldn't do that again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.