Countdown - Cover

Countdown

Copyright© 2010 by Elorie

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Gaining superpowers can make life interesting. Especially if you decide that the world needs new management.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Superhero  

Tiffany, dear darling Tiff, was waiting outside our front door with very evident impatience. Just how do you explain to your parents that a girl is using you for sex, and it's mostly fine with you? The notion made my stomach roil. To delay the eventuality, I said "Excuse me for a moment," and took myself and Tiff to her room, rather than mine, after a quick look to ensure the lack of possible eavesdroppers. The girl can be a bit loud.

"Ah," I retreated from an ardent kiss. Her cheeks flushed with desire, hands already going to buttons, well, suddenly I didn't really want to mention anything extraneous. I sent our clothes away, we went at it with a will, and it was better than ever. I went off early, then again, and she coaxed yet another out of me. In turn, I made sure to wring her dry.

"So, ahem," I started in my ever so smooth manner, "you sort of rang the bell with my parents right there," I just let it out.

It took a few seconds for her to process the words, and after a languorous stretch that did some really nice things to her tits, she said "Oops."

"Yes, exactly. I sort of disappeared on them, so they're going to interrogate. They're not quite as brutal as the inquisition," I shrugged, "but it's not like they can do anything, so I figure I'm just going to tell them straight out. If nothing else, their expressions are gonna be real entertaining. Want me to tape it for you?" I offered generously.

"NO!" Tiff seemed alarmed. "Are you really gonna... ?" Nervous, too.

"Sure, why not. I sort of had to tell them I'm a mutant, my little brat of a sister spilled the beans about my hair and eyes changing color, it didn't take much for them to figure it out. Want to meet the parents?" I asked in a neutral tone of voice, just to be cruel.

"Please tell me you're not serious?!" she whined.

"Oh, come on, they're not going to come after you with shotguns, for cruelly taking their son's virginity. It's not like I'm gonna get pregnant, y'know. Don't you want to, like, bond with my mom, the old battleaxe?" I managed to restrain a smile with superhuman effort. For some strange reason, actually being superhuman did not make it easier.

Tiffany breathed in a loud whoosh and seemed to choke on words that wouldn't come out. When my lips started curving, a fire lit in her eyes, and she started hitting me wildly, after screaming "Not funny!" Now, I may have to take it from mom, but there was only so much abuse I was willing to ignore. With telekinetic support, and a convenient pair of handcuffs a police officer was going to miss, I got her under control, bent her over my knees, and started spanking. After the dozen swats, and a spate of gruesome death threats, I added a bit of telekinetic manipulation of her erogenous zones. By now, I was very familiar with each and every one, and had learned to play with those inside her as well. It didn't take very long for my right hand to get tired, and by then she was begging me not to stop. After the first three times she'd convulsed, screaming and almost flying off my lap, I'd tried the orgasm denial thing I'd read about. Okay, I'd tried it with some actual success - it's not as easy as all those porn stories make it seem. I mean, I could see the flow of energy and read her reactions rather well, and I still failed to keep her from going over the first three times. Supposedly, real pain would do it, but I wasn't eager to test that bit of theoretical knowledge.

"I'll let you come, if you'll come with me and explain things to my parents," I demanded in a low voice, teasing her with more cruelty than I thought I had in me. It took almost twenty minutes of torture for her to finally break. I'm not really like that, but a little internal query showed that letting her even think that she had the upper hand was a really bad idea.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.