The Power of the Church
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Reverand Deacons was taking confessional when he was given a heaven sent opportunity to create a youthful harem for his own devious ends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The chance to secure the services of John's mother, Joan, never happened all week so reverend James Deacons concentrated on the other boy who had seen Peggy's tits; as luck would have it the chance to speak to him came rather unexpectedly as he turned up at the church to try to join the choir.

Reverend Deacons took him into the vestry and asked him out right; "Do you know Peggy Jones?" and having been told he did; Garth Lukes asked his own question, "Why do you ask, father?"

"I am investigating a series of rumours which have come to my attention of a group of youths surrounding Peggy who are choosing to go down a path of devil worship by instigating sexual practises which are less than wholesome, shall we say!" the reverend replied.

Suddenly Garth realised where the conversation was heading and he stuttered as he responded, "It was just a childish prank and I never expected her to actually show me her body!"

"Oh so you admit to being part of it then!" the reverend countered.

"I suppose so but I was not the only one there; there were two other girls and two other boys besides myself and it's not like I forced her to do anything!" Garth blurted out.

"Oh right so who else was there with you then?" Reverend Deacons asked.

"There was Peggy, John Jenkins, Barbara Cowelly, Lucy Baines, George Smythes and myself; but nothing happened, we only looked!" Garth ventured.

Suddenly reverend Deacons snapped, "No you did much more, I was aware of John Jenkins being there but till now had not heard of the others being there, but thank you for that information at least!" then pacing in front of Garth the reverend continued, "so you consider the physical abuse of a girl's body as doing nothing!"

Garth Gulped, "Physical abuse, but; but she was happy to show us her large tits; she even invited us to touch them and asked me in particular to suck them for her!"

"OH indeed so if I dropped my trousers like this!" reverend Deacons said as he undid his belt and let his trousers fall to the floor, "And tell you to touch my penis, or maybe even suck my cock like the little gay faggot you are, then you would do so willingly!" he demanded.

Garth's face flushed even more but he just could not draw his eyes away from the lovely looking semi hard cock now on display to him. Seeing the boys reaction the reverend simply said, "Well don't just stand there kneel before me and suck my cock you weedy faggot!"

The tone of the reverend's voice suddenly got through to Garth who as if in a trance suddenly knelt down and kissed the reverend's cock; from somewhere sounding far; far away a voice was telling Garth that he had been told to suck not kiss the prick. He then opened his mouth and took the cock into his mouth, lovingly he bathed the cock with his tongue and was amazed to feel it growing longer and harder inside his mouth.

Then just as suddenly the cock was gone and a bewildered Garth was gasping at the void left by the nice tasting sexually arousing sensation he felt in his mouth. Then the reverend's voice boomed out again, "Remove your clothes Garth, your new master wants to see you naked!"

In a hurry Garth slipped from his clothes and proudly stood naked before the older man, secretly Garth was hoping the reverend would allow him to return to sucking the cock which had engulfed his feelings only moments before. Now the reverend ordered Garth to lie on his desk and place his head over hanging the edge; then the reverend stepped up and pushed his cock into Garth's eager mouth, meanwhile the reverend leaned forward and began sucking on Garth's seven inch cock. As they sucked on each other's cocks the reverend slipped a hand between Garth's cheeks and began probing his anal ring.

Thinking this was an invitation for Garth to do the same, he slipped his own hand between the reverends arse cheeks and touched his anal ring only to suddenly find the reverend had stopped sucking his cock and was now pounding his open hands in a reign of slaps onto his arse. The reverend hurled abuse at Garth as he warned him not to do anything without being told to do so specifically.

A tearful confused Garth begged forgiveness and was rewarded with the hot wet mouth of the reverend returning to engulf his cock. Now the finger was back probing his anal ring and was soon joined by a second finger as the reverend worked the opening wider. Then pulling way the reverend firmly told Garth he was going to sit in his seat and Garth was to come and facing him; sit on his lap because he was going to slide his cock up the boys arse and Garth would ride it whilst he would be wanking Garth's cock.

Garth a little apprehensively looked at the size and thickness of the reverend's cock but having already witnessed what happens to disobey him he slowly moved forward and placed the reverend's cock at the entrance to his arse. Then the Reverend put his hands on Garth's hips and gave a quick pull downwards. Garth screamed as his virgin arse accepted the girth of the reverend's cock but being held down on to it his anal canal soon adjusted to the intrusion and he began to rise and fall slowly on the prick in his arse.

Now the reverend began to stroke the boys cock as he did so he asked if the boy had any brothers or sisters and when told he was an only child he began asking about the boy's mother. Garth corrected the reverend by pointing out it was his step mother because his own mother had passed away some years ago when he was only four or five. He was confused when the reverend asked if he had ever seen his step mother naked and in his rising passions; Garth admitted not only that but he had seen his father and her fucking.

The reverend began pressing the boy to relate this experience; and stroked Garth's cock with quicker strokes as he listened to the boy. "Well it was some months ago, late one Friday night; I could not sleep and got up to go to the toilet. As I passed my parents room I noticed the door was ajar and the light was on; I approached the door to let them know I could not sleep but suddenly stopped dead I my tracks as there was my step mother naked; side on to the door with my dad laid on his back; mum, for I still called her mum, was sat pretty much as I am now on you only the other way round; I could see her bouncing up and down and her large tits were leaping for joy as she leaned forward towards dad's feet and suddenly there was my dad's brother shoving his cock into her mouth much the way you had done to me earlier. Instantly my own cock sprang up hard and I watched as she swallowed cocks at both ends and I found myself wanting so much to add my own cock to her body but also and I don't know why I wanted to be her taking the two cocks into my mouth and arse!" Garth mumbled as he suddenly spurted his seed all over the reverend's chest.

Without being asked or told to; suddenly Garth was scooping up the sticky cum and swallowing licking his fingers clean with great gusto. The reverend was also so close to cumming that he never had chance to pull out of the boy before his own spurts flooded the boys arse.

As they calmed down the Reverend promised the boy he would soon sample two cocks in his body and if he was to come to the church at 8 pm on Wednesday the reverend would make sure it happened for him. Suddenly Garth leaned forward and kissed the reverend full on the lips pushing his young tongue into the reverends mouth before pulling back and thanking the reverend most profusely. The simple act of two males kissing so passionately shocked the reverend but not in a bad way for he found the simple act of devotion by this boy such a great turn on.

Within thirty minutes of arriving at the church the young boy had been sucked and fucked and had shown the reverend such promise that he would easily be the reverends favourite member of the harem, plus he had given him further ammunition to use to fuck another member or members of his flock.

That night he could not get the feeling that this boy had started out of his system; so much so that for the first time in three weeks he was going to fuck his frigid wife. He made sure to be home by seven pm and as his wife dashed to finish off the evening meal he walked up to her as she stood by the sink and pinning her to the sink he pushed his hands up the back of her skirt and literally ripped her knickers off.

Then he coated his fingers in her cunt juice; before he began to force them into her arse; Samantha knew better than to complain for the last time she did so she was punished so hard that it took three days for the welts on her caned arse to go down enough for her to sit comfortably.

She never complained when she now felt his hard cock at the entrance to her arsehole; she was however more than a little shocked when she heard the words being whispered by her husband as he fucked her arse with violent vigour. For he was suggested or maybe she thought he was ordering her to find a way of taking more than one real live cock into her body at once. In fact the reverend was telling her he would love to see his prim and proper appearing wife acting as the first class whore to two or three men. He was describing to her how he would love to see her take a cock up her cunt and arse whilst sucking on a third one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.