The Power of the Church - Cover

The Power of the Church

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Reverand Deacons was taking confessional when he was given a heaven sent opportunity to create a youthful harem for his own devious ends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Next day Reverend James Deacons went to the address given him by Peggy Jones; he now knocked on the door and asked for John Jenkins. John's Mum led the reverend into the parlour and shortly he was joined by the seventeen year old John; making sure the door was firmly shut; reverend Deacons began his plan, "Young man; do you know Peggy Jones?" and receiving a cautious nod he continued, "Well she tells me that you have begun to travel the path of the satanic demons!"

John Jenkins gulped and actually blushed; looking extremely nervous he tried to get the reverend to shut up or change the subject; this was of course the reaction the reverend hoped for and expected. John opened the door to make sure his mother was not listening outside it; before closing it again and whispering to the reverend to be quiet as he did not want his mother to hear. Reverend Deacons allowed himself a little smile as he said, "Very well young man, we will discuss this tonight at 8 pm at the church! Do not be late; I would hate to have to come and get you after all it would be sad if your mother learnt of your behaviour!"

John realised he was caught and merely nodded; he breathed a sigh of relief as the reverend turned and left; bidding John's mother a fond fair well. Then he stopped in his tracks and returned to John's mother and whispered that he had not seen her in church recently and he hoped that she not lost faith. Poor John only saw the pair talking and never managed to catch what they were talking about; so in his eyes the reverend could have been telling her about anything. This was of course the reaction reverend James Deacons was hoping for; at the same time the reverend could not help but noticed the large tits of John's mother.

As he returned to the church; his mind wandered to lewd thoughts. He saw in his mind's eye; John naked and his stiff prick pointing straight out while his naked mother was on her hands and knees with the reverends cock buried in her mouth. In his fantasy the reverend leaned forward and began sucking on John's five inch cock lubricating it before ordering him to stick his cock into his own whore of a mother's cunt. He would then order him to fuck her hard but not to cum inside her; at the point of cumming he was to pull out and allow the reverend to suck his load from his balls like drinking through a straw.

All afternoon as the reverend tried to remain busy enough not to ponder the things he had planned for tonight; his mind kept pondering how he could entice John's mother into his planned harem, also he wondered if she would allow her own son to fuck her or would she baulk at that. Always in his mind's eye; her tits were always large firm and topped off by extremely sensitive and long erect nipples; how he wanted to bite and pinch those nipples.

Suddenly his train of thought was disturbed by the ringing of his vestry phone; he answered as he normally did, he had this alarming habit of rubbing his cock through his trousers as he spoke on the phone; it was his wife asking what time would he be home for his evening meal. Almost annoyed at her intrusion into his private thoughts he rashly answered when he gets there; when he then put the phone down without waiting for any further conversation. Poor Samantha Deacons realised that probably meant he would be home after 10 pm yet again.

Secretly she decided that today she would take him a sandwich and this would allow her to see what was keeping her husband at the church till the late evening hours. Quickly reverend Deacons phone the home of Peggy Jones and told her to be at the church for 8.15 pm prompt; the tone of his voice warned Peggy not to be late or not to even contemplate not turning up at all. The remaining instructions from James Deacons though had her heart pounding and her cunt already beginning to juice up; for he told her to let herself into the church and go to his vestry. There she was to remove all her clothing and make her way down to the basement area where she began her punishment.

Now having ended that phone call; Reverend James Deacons made his way down to the basement where he prepare the pew he had used earlier as a stock barrier; he made sure that there was plenty of rope secured to the feet of the pew and he placed a blindfold on the table along with a table tennis bat he acquired from the now defunct youth club. He set up a discrete webcam with motion detector and then set about testing it to make sure it started with the slightest movement.

Now with everything ready; James Deacons found himself at a loose end with four hours still to kill before the arranged appearance of John Jenkins. He decided that he would work on his sermon for the forthcoming Sunday service; he did not fail to recognise the relevant irony of his choice of sermon subject. His sermon for Sunday was straying from the righteous path and giving in to Satan's temptations.

As he worked on his sermon, he found he had to keep deleting his wording as his mind wandered off to his plans for tonight and in the middle of defending the platitude of remaining faithful to the good book he would suddenly notice a sentence like; and he sank his little hard cock into her over wet horny cunt as the bitch on heat begged to be allowed to suck some real cock. Reverend James Deacons decided to do something he had never done before, not even as a youth; he decided to allow his mind to wander along the path it seemed to be constantly trying to follow and he undid his trousers and pulled out his semi hard nine inch cock.

Leisurely he stroked his cock as in his mind's eye he played out the scenario he envisioned for that night; in these thoughts he had John naked and tied over the pew; he had the boys cock in his mouth while his hands gripped his balls. He imagined then the arrival of the naked Peggy and how she was ordered to kneel and suck his own 9 inch cock until it was hard enough and then she was to continue by sucking John's cock while he slowly but forcefully slipped his cock up the virgin arse of the boy telling him that if he wanted to fuck a girl he would have to experience the feeling of having himself fucked too.

Suddenly he grabbed his hankie just in time to cover his cock head as he spurted his load; suddenly he had this really weird desire to taste his own spunk. It was something which never occurred to him before but acting of the spur of the moment he quickly brought the hankie to his mouth and snaked out his tongue dipping it into the wet spot; despite the soaking in of the spunk he still got a definite thrill tasting his own semen. He slowly tucked his cock away and almost reluctantly put away his soiled hankie; almost dozing in his chair, he rested.

Later he awoke just ten minutes before John Jenkins was due to arrive; quickly checking his appearance he made a mental note to experiment with eating his own spunk again another day. Just then there was a knock on his vestry door; in his best sermon authoritive voice he called out, "come in!"

In stepped a very nervous almost timid John Jenkins; standing nearly cowering before the reverend, he kept his eyes fastened on the floor just in front of the man he had been summoned to see. The reverend broke the silence as he ordered John to stand up straight and take his forthcoming punishment like a man; he then continued by demanding John undress fully. John started to ask why when the stern voice of Reverend James Deacons told him to shut up; he said that if he had not removed his clothes by the count of ten, his punishment would be four times as harsh.

Realising he was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea; John Jenkins immediately began to remove his clothing; as he did so the reverend warned him that was his last attempt at defiance; try it again and not only would the punishment be tougher but also he would make sure his dalliances with Peggy was made known to his mother. John actually begged him not to and promised he would do exactly as he was told without hesitation in future; Reverend Deacons smiled at this.

Soon John stood before the reverend stark naked and he tried to hide his cock behind his hands until James ordered him to put his hands on his head. Then reverend Deacons made John follow him down to the basement. As they walked through the draughty church; John could not help but become sexually excited at the merest thought being discovered naked in the church with another man; even if that was the reverend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.