The Power of the Church - Cover

The Power of the Church

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Reverand Deacons was taking confessional when he was given a heaven sent opportunity to create a youthful harem for his own devious ends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Reverend Deacons was a powerful man standing six feet tall; with a powerful build and piercing blue eyes. He was married to Samantha Deacons and had been for fifteen years; she was actually seven years younger than her husband and in typical style, James Deacons had been her only love. In fact he had been her only experience with the opposite e sex at all; but she had a secret she was scared to tell her husband; she had once had a three month affair with another woman.

Samantha Deacons stood five foot four tall and a slim build with firm 36C breasts but with large nipples; her blonde hair was always tied up denying any hint of her true sexual nature. The reverend always insisted on his conjugal rights in the dark and only on Wednesday and Saturday nights; even lately that had seemed to be too much effort for him or so it appeared to his dutiful wife.

What Samantha was not aware of was the little harem that James Deacons was building for himself by way of his confessionals. It all started six months ago when seventeen year old Peggy Jones came into his church to confess her sins. With trembling voice she admitted impure thoughts about several boys in her high school class; even more when she confessed to allowing two of the boys to look at her breasts and one other boy to actually feel her hot wet cunt. Reverend Deacons was never one to miss the opportunity and he asked her to describe how she felt when this was happening.

Peggy began to imagine the actions as if it were happening right there and then an began to tell of her feelings; how she felt naughty but sexy in allowing the two boys to see her naked breasts; she described how her flesh tingled when the boy ran his fingers up her inner thigh and how she sighed a deep longing sigh when his fingers entered her cunt. Deep inside her; she knew if the reverend told her to she would remove all her clothes right now just to feel his hands and eyes on her body. As if reading her mind through the lattice trellising; Reverend Deacons contemplated her fate for only a split second.

"My young harlot, you need this demon extracting from your soul; now is neither the time nor place so you will meet me at 9.30 pm this evening in the vestry!" Reverend Deacons demanded.

"Yes sir!" was Peggy's only response and she suddenly left the confessional box and disappeared into the main body of the church. She was probably unaware of the reverend's eyes watching her as she fled the church. Now her anonymity was gone; James thought about how he was going to punish this misguided whore and the more he thought the more he knew he would need to fuck her to satisfy his own lusts.

The rest of tonight's confessions were run of the mill bad thoughts and occasional blasphemy all of which he punished with numerous Hail Mary's and heavy donations to the church. Reverend James Deacons cursed his timing as he just could not settle waiting for 9.30 to arrive. He tried all he knew to pass the time including tidying up the basement of the church; suddenly he looked at his watch and began heading to the vestry.

Sure enough right on time; Peggy Jones arrived and he ordered her to follow him down to the basement. Meek and mild she went like a lamb to the slaughter but inside her cunt was hotter than hell and her nipples ached and demanded a good working over. Once in the basement he turned and demanded she remove her clothes; she began to complain until he shut her up telling her she committed the sins with her body on view so she will face her punishment similarly attired.

With a gentle shrug of her shoulders; Peggy began undressing but feeling watched and embarrassed as she noticed the reverend watch her undo each and every button. Soon her blouse was open and she shrugged her shoulders once more and watched as the material slipped down her arms and drifted to the floor. "Now your Bra!" demanded James Deacons.

Without a single word; she reached behind her and unclasped the hooks and her bra followed her blouse to the floor. There was a mixture of pride and embarrassment as well as a definite edge of horniness as she displayed her tits to the reverend. She half expected him to step forward and begin pinching her already rock hard nipples but instead he simply barked further instructions to her. Remove your skirt he demanded and then he made her remove her panties until she stood red faced and totally naked before him.

Not content at her embarrassment he made her open her legs, place her hands on her head and slowly turn around; as she did so he made lewd comments for her to hear. "You whore, look at your horny fucking tits with their sinful nipples already erect and expecting to be sucked; your arse is just perfect for the spanking your slutty actions deserve; your horny wet cunt is already dripping is juices like a bitch on heat; you really want me to fuck you don't you; you common little slag of a tart!"

For some reason the words seemed to echo around in Peggy's mind and she found herself simply nodding at his words; with trembling voice she mumbles "Oh Master you should punish this slut as you see fit but if it is the lords wish for me to milk your manhood and catch the seeds in my very needy cunt then so be it!"

Reverend James Deacons smiled as he heard her total sub ligation to his wishes; now all he had to do was make sure she betrayed other girls she knew so he could enjoy them as well; suddenly it hit him why just the girls, he had always wanted to suck a cock and to fuck some poor guy hard up the ass. If the chance arose to dominate a male too; should come his way he would grab it with both hands; he thought to himself the lord is truly bountiful for putting this opportunity in his hands at this moment in time.

With a smirking smile across his lips he ordered Peggy to bend over and then reach back and slowly pull apart her arse cheeks; as she did so he told her he could see her tight little puckered anal ring winking an begging him to touch her there. Peggy moaned her lust as quietly as she could but not without the reverend hearing her. He told her that from this angle her horny devilish cunt was already opening up ready to take the demon seed of mankind and her own fuck juices were beginning to cover the tops of her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.