Worshipping Miki - Cover

Worshipping Miki

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is an ongoing story of love, romance, and now marriage and sex between a billionaire business man and his young Japanese intern and college student.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

The water was beautiful and the swim pleasant, except I was becoming damned impatient to make the gorgeous creature swimming beside me mine in every way. I told my impatient self to get a grip, behave like a grown man, and enjoy this. It would happen only once and Miki trusted me to do this right!

As we neared the inner reef a shoal of fish exploded in brilliant colors around us, thoroughly captivating my bride. I held one of her small hands in mine as we submerged and she got her first look close up at the beauty and abundance of the life on a coral reef. She turned and smiled at me, her long coal black hair billowing about her upper body in the ocean currents. Oh, how I adored her! We swam to the surface and on in to the lovely beach.

Shouts from the crowd on our ship could be heard as we walked up onto the beach arm in arm. We made a show of soul kissing for our fans and they roared as we hugged fiercely. I picked Miki up and put her over my shoulder as she waved at the spectators and laughed. I was looking for our pallet that was supposed to be located just inside the cover of the first line of trees.

I spotted it and commented, as I carried Miki to our first matrimonial bed, "Aha, this is certainly lucky for us poor castaways. A soft pallet has washed up on the beach!"

"Oh, yes. That is convenient!" My bride laughed and agreed. "A stack of fluffy beach towels washed up too, and the towels all have the DuPre family crest embroidered on them!"

I put her gently down on the pallet and stretched out beside her. I rolled several of our beach towels up and put them under her head for a pillow. We would probably be here for several hours and I wanted to make her comfortable.

We began to catch up on the kisses we'd been missing from being so busy with the wedding. My hands roamed over my darling, caressing her. I hoped I had my priorities together now and could get this first time for the love of my life right. I reminded myself there would be no do overs of this!

I had one hand on her breast and Miki shifted to undo her top. "Oh, Baby!" I told her. "Your breasts are so delicious looking!" I kissed each of them, to first get her used to the idea. I was determined to be patient with her. We had the entire week and could take longer if we needed or wanted to.

"That feels so good, Paul, especially on my nipples! They are hard for you." My bride shared, "Would you lick and suck them, please? I've fantasized about how that would feel for years."

Would I? "Precious, I've been dying to!" I applied myself to the pleasurable task she had asked of me. I worshipped one breast with my mouth while massaging her other with my hand and rolling her nipple between my fingers, then switched. Miki held my head with both her hands and clutched me to her breasts. Her back and her legs arched and her shapely butt was entirely off the pallet.

"Paul!" My precious gasped, "That does strange things to my insides!" I was smiling around the small breast in my mouth, then released it. I felt it was time to move to the next step.

"Do you know what that means, Miki?" I asked her, then kissed her. "It means you are a very sexually responsive young lady. What does it do to your insides when I touch you here?" I put my hand to her pussy and found her slit through her bikini bottom. My darling's hips thrust upwards instinctively!

My bride moaned in frustration. "Sweetheart, you are making me crazy! You know I don't know anything about this, just show me!"

"Miki, your wish is my command." I told her. "We will move on to oral sex done to a woman, or cunnilingus. Some men won't do this, but you, lucky girl, happen to be married to a man who loves it!" I peeled her bikini bottom off and put it to one side, then moved her legs apart and planted my knees close to her delectable butt cheeks. I bent over her and kissed her mouth, then slowly moved my kisses, licks and sucks down her slender neck to her chest, breasts and nipples. By the time I began applying my mouth to her belly she was humping her pelvis into my chest.

I moved both of my hands to her butt cheeks and squeezed them, then shoved my arms under her thighs and my hands went up to massage her breasts and tweak and roll her nipples between my fingers. This put my lips and mouth in position to first kiss her clitoral hood, then seek out her clit. I sucked on it as my Miki squealed in delight!

I gave her another intense sensation to enjoy when I varied my sucking and flicking her clit with my lips and tongue with licking the inner and outer labia of her beautiful virgin pussy. Her thighs clamped on my head as her muscles began quivering in her first orgasm with a man. I kept up my attentions on her pussy until she stopped screaming her enjoyment and began begging me to stop! She'd become too sensitive to bear any more of the sensations for the moment.

I moved up next to her to kiss her as she relaxed from the intense orgasm. Her face was so beautiful in her first post orgasmic bliss I wished I had pictures. I'd have to make do with memories. "Oh, you beautiful man!" My wife sighed. "If sex gets any better than that I don't know how I will ever survive it!"

I laughed in delight and told her, "We've only just begun, my Life, my Love! That was only the first page in our book of lovemaking. We will write tomes together."

My bride had a pertinent question. "On which page do you put your, uh, penis in me? It's still in your wet swimming trunks."

I agreed and laughed as I pulled off my trunks. "Yes, I think we're well enough acquainted I can give this thing some air. This day is filled with so many new things for you, Darling. Your happiness is the most important thing in my life. I'm trying to get you relaxed with some of these other things before we try penetration."

"You're doing wonderfully, my love!" Miki assured me. "Before the next lesson begins you mentioned improvements? Does a girl just squat and pee here or is there a lady's tree to get behind?"

"Oh, I confided, "that would require more exploration of our uncharted island to find out. There may be a bamboo hut, a tree house, or some sort of shelter here." I stood and extended my hand to assist her. She practically sprang up, eager for more exploration. We walked hand in hand another short distance into the trees before she spotted the house and ran up to the door.

I was right beside her, and picked her up, before I opened the door and carried her across the threshold. The air conditioning was quite a contrast to the warm day outside. I told her, "I think this grass shack should be arranged like most of them. All three of those doors at the other side of this large room should have a bedroom and private bath behind it. The front one should be the master bedroom. It has the largest bath." The large room was a multi-purpose living, dining room, and bar with a complete kitchen and laundry room in one corner. Miki had given all this the once over and was headed for the bedroom. I asked, "Would you like a Pina Colada, Darling?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.