Worshipping Miki
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is an ongoing story of love, romance, and now marriage and sex between a billionaire business man and his young Japanese intern and college student.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

I felt like having something special for breakfast that morning, and when one of our stewards showed up, I asked if Ozawa were in the galley. He said yes, he was. I told the ladies I was thinking of a blue crab claw meat omelet with green chiles and asked if they'd join me. Both of them agreed heartily, saying that sounded too good to miss. Ozawa produced a wonderful breakfast for us, so once more I was in his debt. Oh well, I knew I would find another gift soon he would like. A percentage of the profits on the tea should do it.

I had heard no mention of Madame Chang since the day before and asked Cheryl how that was progressing, She told me the last she had seen of Madame she had moved aboard and had hand lines out with baited hooks overboard fore and aft.

Miki said she'd look her up later to chat for a time. After enjoying breakfast Miki and I went looking for Madame hand in hand. We found her in the bottom of our pool on the aft deck. I was startled almost to the point of plunging in, but could tell her posture was more that of a yoga practicer than a drowning victim. We must have watched her a full minute or more before she shot to the surface to breathe. She confided to us, she'd been practicing her breathing for pearl diving! She had dived for pearls in her youth as a job, and still did it as a hobby. Madame Chang was both a useful and interesting addition to our crew.

Miki asked again about the island I'd mentioned and I went to one of our websites and sent maps to her account of where the island is. We had clips of the beach and trees and of us exploring the surrounding coral reef under water and the abundant shoals of fish there. I told her she was welcome to share those clips with her mom and dad.

I did confide to my darling that if she chose to spend our Honeymoon on that island as castaways she might find there had been several improvements made there in the primitive living conditions recently. That bit of news seemed to intrigue her. I assured her there were still no butlers, maids, or ATM machines anywhere to be found on the island.

We called several of the Geishas that day the Ozawa sisters had mentioned. Two came in for interviews and we visited another. They were all quite charming. Miki and I agreed they were each worth a donation and we shared that with Cheryl, so the checks were in the mail.

My next call was to our photographer, Mike Shell. "Mike, Paul here. We are writing, directing, and producing a commercial we want you to shoot."

"Are you crazy, Paul?" Mike asked. "Okay, forget I even asked. You're the craziest billionaire I know. You are using professional actors, aren't you?"

I laughed in appreciation of what I chose to take as a joke. "Of course not. Remember Miki Tanaka, the valedictorian of the graduation I had you video a few nights ago? It's her. She's my intern now, and we are engaged to marry. We'll want you and your crew on board for the wedding, too."

Mike laughed. I told him he is as crazy as I am, and I ran the commercial down to him. He agreed we would all win awards if I could only keep that beautiful babe giggling for thirty seconds!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.