A Kenyan in My Wife - Cover

A Kenyan in My Wife

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eddy is a Kenyan hotel barman with a taste for Western, white women. In 35 yr old married Kirsten he see's his next opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male  

In June of this year my family and I spent a two week, luxury vacation in Kenya. It proved, as you'll find out, to be an unforgettable experience. My wife Kirsten and I have been married eleven years now and I guess you could put us down as your typical white, British, middle-class couple. We of course have our daughter Poppy who is five and plans for a bigger family eventually. Both of us travelled all over Europe together in our early twenties but our determination to see Africa was one we had been saving for a special occasion. A popular tourist resort on the coast of Kenya, Malindi offers all kind of sun-drenched activities from great beaches to wonderful food and evening entertainment. From our experience you can certainly add white, wife fucking to that list. Kirsten can testify to that!

I should say at this point that neither of us had ever done anything like this before. That said, prior to our trip, we had been going through a rocky spell in our relationship. My wife is a lovely woman and a terrific mother to Poppy. She is thirty-five with dark hair just past her shoulders and a stunning hour-glass figure. Toned, shapely legs combine with a 32dd all natural bust that is the envy of many of her friends. With not only a great body Kirsten is a well spoken, stylish and alluring lady with a dry sense of humour. Nevertheless, in December of last year I began an affair with one of her very attractive friends. Her name was Sanja and she was a pretty young black woman whom Kirsten had known for years. I put my indiscretion down to the usual reasons: booze, boredom etc. Certainly no excuse and when my wife found out she was devastated. I had hoped in my darkest moments that she had some idea. That she suspected I was cheating on her but no, it was a complete shock. For a time we lived separately, Kirsten and Poppy taking the house while I stayed at a nearby hotel. I don't mean to make excuses. What I did was unforgivable but perhaps it was my wife's conservative nature that drove me to it. Despite her figure she had always been so unwilling and strangely shy of showing off her body. Or of experimenting in the way I wanted too. Deep down maybe I yearned for a trophy wife and Kirsten had never fulfilled that potential.

In May we got back together. Kirsten seemed to have forgiven me which in someway made me feel worse. Having almost lost my family it didn't seem right that I get off 'scott free'. As for my wife. She just wanted to put it behind us and after only a month she decided we needed a break. A holiday to forget and build bridges again. Poppy was not due to start back at school for another month and I had plenty of leave from work. For years Kirsten had been interested in Kenya: the culture and lifestyle. It seemed a good a time as any to realise our dream of seeing Africa together. After some research Malindi seemed a good destination with an excellent choice of resorts and family services. We booked, packed and set off for an unforgettable experience.

Our two week holiday began June 12th. The first week went fantastically well and our grand Four-star had excellent facilities for kids and fantastic coastal views. A long, golden beach in front of the seafront was shared with the pubic but there was a smaller, private stretch five minutes walk away. Kirsten loved Malindi from the start, drawn into the culture. Right away she set about buying presents for her family and a few things for the house. Poppy adored the beach which was were we spent some time almost every day. At night we ate and listened to authentic, live music either at the hotel or one of the beachfront restaurants. We even began having sex again. Only once, during the first few days did she open up about the affair with Sanja. Saying that she thought about my cheating a lot. Sneaking around behind her and how it had made her feel. Especially as she took her marital vows so seriously.

During the first week I was amazed by the number of white women I saw parading on the public beach with often heavily muscled black men. There was usually quite an age difference but I had read of western women travelling to Africa for sex. British, German and French females aged from their forties right up to early sixties seemed most prevalent. Kirsten found the regular sights slightly amusing but to me it was exciting. Dangerous even. There was something erotic in seeing such interracial couples together. Chatting, holding hands, or even flirting openly. The type of man was not only saved for those prowling the beaches. Several employees, I noticed, seemed to have very close relations with some of the women staying at the hotel.

At the centre of the private beach was a small bar made of wood and painted white. It had a Canapé and a number of chairs and tables outside. During the day they served food and drinks for hotel patrons only. Literally a stones throw from the water, the bar had become a gathering point for sunbathers. One of the two men who worked there was a very handsome Kenyan man in his late 40's. He was lean with dark skin and thinning grey hair. An earring on one side and a short beard. Whenever I saw him, either serving drinks at the bar or working in the main hotel restaurant he was always smiling. A wicked, flashing grin that promised entertainment. Naturally, he seemed very popular with tourists and was, as much as I could tell from our first week, sleeping with several women from our hotel.

My suspicions about this intriguing male were confirmed by another British couple called Rick and Joanne. Both were in their early fifties and had been coming to Kenya for twenty years. Importantly they occupied the room right next door to us. Joanne was a friendly, shapely woman with a well kept figure and full, round tits. With her hair dyed blonde and cut short at her chin, she was pretty, if a little rough around the edges with deep blue eyes and inviting, full lips. From the first few days of our stay we got on well and both she and her husband took a shine to Poppy. We ate breakfast together almost every day and Kirsten was interested in hearing the best shopping spots from her new found friend. Rick, a engineer from Bradford England, also seemed very pleasant and told me on the quiet how beautiful he thought Kirsten was. How lucky I seemed. There was nothing to suggest that either of them were swingers.

On the fourth day I had left Kirsten and Poppy on the beach and wandered off with my camera. Away from the clutter of hotels and noise I followed the seafront, crossing several rocky alcoves which yielded a fantastic sight that open into impassable, native jungle. After an hour of taking pictures I started heading back towards the hotel. The time alone gave me time to reflect on my life, my relationship with my wife and our time so far in Africa. It struck me how comfortable she seemed here and now, having dreamed of visiting Kenya for so long Kirsten was finally able to say she had been. The masses of souvenirs and trinkets she had in our room was testament to that. As I approached the shape of the hotel I noticed a secluded walkway and path, hidden from the main beachfront. Not many visitors ventured around this area and there was noticeably more litter cast about including several cream filled condoms that lay discoloured in the sand. Deciding to explore and hearing voices from ahead I followed the path around the back of a hill and into a small concealed alcove.

There, in the shade of a wooden shelter were a gathering of people. I was immediately confronted by the figure of Joanne and another blonde woman I had seen around the hotel. Both were topless, stripped down to their bikini bottoms and danced to an old radio. To their right sat two white men, one of them Rick and sprawled leisurely on a form were three black men. One, grinning broadly was the barman I described earlier. A lump stuck in my throat. Both 'wives' were giving the black men a lap dance. Feeling intrusive I hastened to turn. Suddenly, Rick saw me and waved me over. I approached, slightly embarrassed. As Joanne wriggled her ass in one mans face she gave me a wink. Quickly Rick introduced everyone by name and invited me to take a seat. The other woman was called Elaine and the grinning black barman, Ebamu or 'Eddy' as he liked to be called. I watched as he laid back, a cigarette between his lips watching the girls performance. Both women had big tits that was for sure and tanned rolling bodies. The three black men exchanged chatter in their native language and were not afraid to touch. While watching this I remained in a trance. It seemed so erotic that Rick would enjoy his wife being ogled so openly. Then suddenly I was beset by guilt. Guilt over my affair and what Kirsten would say if she saw me here. I backed away, Rick giving me a nod as I left, stumbling on the sand.

After twenty minutes contemplating what I'd witnessed I walked back towards my family. I was deeply aroused still. Perhaps thoughts of a world I'd never had access to before. Kirsten was lying on her front, reading a book when I arrived. She was younger, firmer and far more pretty than Joanne and Elaine. I imagined Eddy would certainly enjoy watching her slide off her bikini top in front of him. The urge to have my wife's body leered over by more horny eyes filled me. I had fucked a black woman. How appropriate if my white wife be fucked by a black man. Particularly an experienced local man like Eddy.

'Are you ok honey?' Kirsten smiled as I sat down. My hard-on stuck dutifully through my shorts and I leant on my side to cover it.

'Fine hon, just fine' I said. My temperature rose. I had to tell her. 'I've just seen Joanne and Rick'.

'Oh yes? They adventuring somewhere?' 'You could say that'. Kirsten sat forward and touched my arm. A took a deep breath. 'She's up the beach giving a lap dance to a few guys from the bar'. My wife withdrew her arm.

'Oh my god' she said, putting her finger to her lip. 'That's so degrading. I'd never have guessed'. This was typical for my wife. So conservative. I had to speak.

'Actually it was incredible'.

'What?' 'It was amazing'. My wife looked wide eyed at me.

'Well you certainly wouldn't get me doing anything like that!'. She rested back and returned to her book. Her face was difficult to read but I knew she was thinking of Sanja.

In the morning Kirsten was unusually frosty with Rick and Joanne's morning greeting. Declining their offer of a shared breakfast before I had a chance to speak up. She seemed emotional, upset. Certainly thinking of our conversation the day before. That morning I headed off and returned to the alcove hoping to find a repeat of yesterday. Sadly there was no-one there. Only cigarette butts and some empty beer cans. Disappointed I turned and trudged back to the hotel.

Kirsten had taken Poppy on the bus into town and they would be away until the afternoon. I headed along the boardwalk and through the lobby, the old black doorman nodding at me enthusiastically as I past. He looked at least seventy and I imagined he'd been working there for years. What sights he must have seen. In the lobby, across from the deserted kids play-area was a small café. There, wearing a ridiculously short pink dress and matching high heels was Joanne. She had on a tube top that pushed her tanned tits up a treat, hair hanging around her shoulders. Her legs were crossed and looked fantastic. A real head-turner. It was obvious she had dressed herself up especially.

On the chair opposite was Eddy, eyeing up his prize and attempting not to become too obvious to any attentive hotel managers that he intended fucking the British Holiday maker that very afternoon. He was chatting to her quietly and beneath the table his hand was upon her thigh. I paused, unseen and with luck watched as the two of them moved swiftly towards the elevators. Watching Joanne moving quickly on her high heels, with the Kenyan on her arm was incredible.

Even from my distance, Eddy was quite clearly pitching a tent through his hotel issue trousers. They were going upstairs to fuck. As the lift door closed Rick appeared with a paper. He motioned me over.

'Morning' I grinned.

'Hi Rick' replied, his cheeks flushed.

'I just saw Joanne heading into the lift with Eddy'. Rick smiled and lowered his head. Leaning across the table he gave a knowing nod.

'He's been fucking her most of the week' he said. 'Guys hung like a horse. She cant get enough'. I felt my collar grow tight. Wondering just how experienced this Eddy was. I could see that Rick understood my interest and how excited it made me. 'We came here last year' he added, 'and he gave her a good seeing too then. Just what she needs'. Stretching his collar Rick ran his tongue around his lips. His eyes narrowed. 'Like your Kirsten' he said.

'Just what she needs'.

Excusing myself I headed back to the room. A sudden overwhelming urge to jack off had taken hold of me. Fuelled by the 'do not disturb' sign that hung on the neighbouring door I unlocked ours, went into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. What was I doing? Keenly I took a glass from the sink and went into the bedroom. The rooms were separated by a locked door made of wood. It was cheap and thin. Gently I pressed the glass against the wood and put my ear to the end.

'Uh ... Uh ... Uh. Oh you black bastard' came the muffled but audible sigh. Combined with the bed head against the wall it sounded amazing. They were having aggressive sex.

'Yeah ... yeah fuck white bitch' came Eddy's breathless accompaniment.

'Oh you dirty bastard ... don't stop ... oh fuck me ... fuck'. Rick had not been lying, Eddy must have been very well endowed. In moments my pants were down and I was jacking off. 'Oh come in me Eddy ... come in me' Joanne gasped. Minutes later my seed spurted forth, almost sending me to my knees as it pattered to the carpet.

Rick and Joanne checked out on Friday and over the weekend all I could think of was Eddy. We had still not even spoken except the few words when I had brought drinks from the bar. If only I could relate to him how much I wanted to be part of his world. To be like Rick. To have him fuck my own wife and fill her with his native African seed. Monday seemed an unusually quiet day at the hotel and in the morning the beach was quieter. Indeed, we were among the first to set up. Kirsten had on a small orange bikini, her hair tied back as she carried her sun-bag down to the seafront. The top was showing off her tits a treat. I knew the private beach would fill up quickly after lunch and after an hour I suggested we move to the hotels private reserve. My wife shrugged and packed up Poppy's toys while I rolled the mats and contemplated the afternoon ahead.

The three of us walked hand-in-hand. Me, my wife and daughter. Already the sun sat high up in the sky and was getting stronger by the minute. My eyes were trained on the bar as we approached, heart racing when I noticed Eddy and a colleague were out setting out the plastic white chairs and cleaning down the tables. It was time to introduce him to my fine thirty five year old English wife.

'Let's set down here' I said, taking up position almost directly in front of the bar and maybe twenty yards from the water. From the corner of my eye I saw the other man tap Eddy's arm and motion towards us. He looked around Eddy's age without the facial hair and slightly taller with a leaner frame.

'Sure Hon' Kirsten said. With a shrug she started putting down her towel, totally unaware of the two men watching her from the bar. Maybe it was partly that she didn't realise she was being watched that excited me so terribly. Poppy went quickly back to her play and my wife reclined with a book.

We remained there about half an hour. Always my thoughts were on the men behind us. I heard Eddy relate to 'Mashudu' or 'Mash' more than once taking this to be his colleague. Several couples arrived and the men's attention was returned to work. Still I was sure they would be checking Kirsten out at every opportunity. It occurred to me that if Eddy recognised me from the lap dance then he might presume we too were similar I nature to Rick and Joanne. I needed to introduce myself. Eventually I stood.

'Want a drink honey?' I asked. Kirsten looked at me from over her sunglasses.

'Sure, how about a lemonade?'. I nodded. Mash grinned and politely served me. Then when I turned I saw Eddy leaning on one of his tables, eyes trained on Kirsten's reclining figure. He wasn't even trying to hide it. I wondered how many white tourists he had fucked. With a throbbing head I went over and nodded at him.

'Hey there man' he said with his usual smile.

'How you doing?' I grinned nervously.

'Good. That your lady?'. His directness threw me off balance for a moment. Guessing that he would never be so forward with regular guests I reasoned that he did indeed recall me from the other day. I nodded and felt my throat go dry. 'Lucky man. Real lucky. She fine'. His English was good, if a little broken.

Certainly better than my Kenyan.

'Her name's Kirsten ... she's 35, from England ... I... '.

'She available?'. For the first time he turned to me and raised an eyebrow. Over his shoulder Eddy said something in his native tongue and his friend laughed. I'd been blabbering. Trapped between excitement and fear.

'What?' I stammered.

'Her white pussy man. It available?'. I shrugged uncomfortably and backed away, Mash laughing again at his friends boldness.

Quickly I wandered back to the beach. My heart was racing. Just what was I doing? How could I betray Kirsten again like this. Still blissfully unaware she smiled at me.

'You ok Hon? You look pale' she said with concern. I nodded and took a drink from the can I'd bought. A few minutes past. I looked behind me to the two men.

They were talking, watching us still. Trying to work me out. I had a solid hard-on hidden in my shorts.

'Why don't you take your top off honey?' I said as leisurely as I could. Kirsten raised her eyebrows.

'Pete, you know I... '.

'I know, but there's not that many people here?' 'But Poppy?' 'She wont mind'. My wife looked confused for a moment. She'd gone topless several times in the past but never with other people about. Normally her nature would have suggested otherwise but I guess the talk we'd had on the beach earlier in the week still wrangled with her. Perhaps she wanted to please me. After a thoughtful few seconds she laid down her book and put her hands behind to untie her bikini top. As she did so I glanced back at the men and in that instant she saw the look in my eye. Understood it. For the first time Kirsten violently turned her head around to look back at the two men. Eddy nodded, as if willing her to continue. Eager for a better look at her body. Part of me thought was going to continue. Instead she gasped, leapt to her feet and hurriedly began dragging Poppy towards the hotel.

I'd overstepped the mark. To my wife it was another betrayal. I watched her go and wondered if I'd ever get her to trust me again. I'd wanted her to cheat as I had. So everything would be even and alright. Yet it just wasn't in her. I packed up and slowly trudged back to the hotel room. Part of me felt that I would walk in and Kirsten would be packing her things. She would leave and take my daughter with her. The door was open when I arrived. My wife sitting at the dresser with her head in her hands. Poppy played on the floor of the adjoining room. Quickly I closed the door to shield her. Kirsten's eyes were stained in tears. Again, I felt terrible.

'I'm sorry' I sighed.

'I ... I ... can't believe you'd do that. Want me like that'. She turned and closed her eyes. 'You wanted me to degrade myself'.

'It's not like that Hon'.

'How is it then? Your unbelievable. Our daughter was right there. You wanted those men to get an eyeful'. It was true. My pulse was still racing and the thought of my wife degrading herself with those men was still real in my mind. I realised again I'd been selfish. What I'd wanted wasn't for her benefit but my own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.