Kathie's Child - Cover

Kathie's Child

Copyright© 2010 by azza

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kathie & Julie were childhood friends and had shared a lot of things.now will Kathie help Julie in her hour of desperation ?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Safe Sex  

Kathie placed the packet on the kitchen table. She looked at it intently.

It had arrived the day before.

She knew what was inside. She had been receiving this packet every year for the past four years from her childhood friend. Julie was very particular. It always reached her the day before without fail.

Today was the fourth birthday of Julie's son Peter.

Sigh, it was the fourth birthday of HER third child Peter.

Her mind travelled back in time.

It was a busy morning as usual. Frank didn't want to go to school, nothing new in that.And Maggie wanted to stay back home with her loving aunt Julie.

Julie had taken it upon herself to ready the kids for school. She adored them. The feeling was mutual. The kids loved her.

Kathie watched them over her steaming mug of coffee. Julie cajoled them. Promised them another outing at the children park. Frank squeezed out another pizza from her.

"Oh no, his tummy will be upset and he will miss school ... uh, not that he will mind" thought Kathie to herself with a worried frown.

Maggie still hadn't made up her mind.

"Ohhh..." squealed Maggie, " ... so Frankie 's gonna upset his tummy with another round of pizza, is he!" she pouted her lips and tried to think up of something better to down her elder brother.

"Okay baby make your wish now " prompted Julie as Kathie glanced at her watch.

Maggie 's eyes brightened up, "I want a little sister to play with " she finally said with a defiant look.

Kathie let out a involuntary gasp and looked at Julie. She was ashen faced. Her hands were on Maggie's shoulder and she was staring at her. Julie was trembling.

"I know you are gonna have a baby " contiued Maggie " I heard mum and dad talking. I want a sister." she finished truimphantly.

"Ok baby, aunty will see what she can do ", Julie whispered.

"I am sorry, I think she must have overheard us talking." Kathie said.

The kids had been bundled out and the two of them were now alone in the kitchen.

"Its okay." replied Julie, fighting back her tears.

She and Dave had been married for over three years now. But they were childless. They both wanted a baby.

There was nothing wrong with Dave. He had been medically checked out. His sperm count was normal.

"The gyno has given me a new prescription. I am supposed to meet them for some more checks the next week." said Julie.

"I am sure it will work out." replied Kathie with a confidence she hoped was not misplaced.

Julie had been a skinny and sick girl in her younger years. The doctors had given her numerous heavy doses. She had slowly responded. But they had had their after effects. Julie was unable to conceive.

"The gyno suspects more than one reason for my failure " sobbed Julie.

I looked at her. Black hair, brown eyes, a sensous body with a pair of big firm boobs ... Julie had blossomed into an attractive woman. Who would believe the turbulations going on inside that beautiful body.

"Try different positions during sex.Sometimes it just takes a bit more time" volunteered Kathie.

"Now that you have promised a playmate to Maggie why don't you two try with you on top ... you know those old wive tales..." Kathie softly continued trying to ease the tension inside her closest friend.

"We have fucked in every imaginable position " sobbed Julie.

"Missionary, doggie ... I have had Dave shooting inside me from all positions.We refrained from ejaculation at times. Just licking and sucking. Then we would call it off so that he had cum storing up inside him. Then on the second or third day he would blast it all inside my pussy.The sex was great, believe me. But that's it. No baby. " finished Julie with tears flowing down her cheeks.

Kathie looked sadly at her friend. She gently wiped away the tears.

"you will have a baby. I know it. I have not been wrong before, have I."

Julie smiled at her.

"Yes I know. You have always been around. Just like a sister."

"Hey back in school you even selected the guy who will take my cherry.And then arranged to have my first fuck in your bed while you hung around downstairs to raise the alarm if your parents came home early."

The two laughed and hugged each other.

Kathie smiled as she remembered.

They were just adloscent girls then. Tom was the taller of the guys persuing Julie. And her girlish maturity decided that naturally his cock will be longer than the other guy's.Longer the better was the info as per girlie gossip.

At least she is feeling better.

"Let me know what the gyno has to say."

"I will " smiled back Julie.

Kathie thought about Julie a lot during the week. To make matters worse she was in her mid thirties. Even a healthy couple has to take care in this age bracket.

A couple of days later Julie called up.

"Kathie can Dave and me come over in the evening. We want to meet you and Al together ".

"What's up"?

"Tell you in the evening", replied back Julie in a tired voice.

The two of them arrived on time. They chatted lightly for some time. But we had known each other long enough to know they had something important to share with us.

Then Dave spoke up.

"Julie's report came by the other day. She cannot carry a child ".

I was stunned.

I looked at Julie. She was staring down her drink.

"Oh no" I gasped.

Julie silently shook her head to confirm what Dave had just told us.

"The heavy medical doses she took in her childhood had their after effects on her womanly hormones. Her uterus is irregular and carrying a child will include lotsa medico care. Pills, injections what not ", sighed Dave as he finished his drink.

"Kathie ... Al ... as a child I had problems. We don't want our child to be affected in any way." whispered Julie.

"Kathie, I ... we would appreciate it if you would carry my fertilised egg."

Kathie was dumbfounded. She looked at her husband.

He sat silently.

"Its a big decision Dave " said Al.

"Give us some time to think it over."

"I know " said Dave.

"Take your time " Julie quickly replied looking at me with a questining look.

The two of us sat silently by the fireside.

"Personally I have no misgivings Kathie " he finally said.

"But are you comfortable with this idea? After all its your body."

It was strange to think about carrying another couples sperm and seed inside my womb.

Julie was my closest friend. And today she was asking me to help her enter motherhood.

"Al that would mean another nine months of caring and precautions. And you know what I mean by that."

"Yup, for all practical purpose you will be having your third child. " added Al with a smile.

"And I love kids." he finished with a twinkle in his eyes.

Their decesion had been made.

"Thank you love." gushed Kathie and pressed her body to her husband's.

Al lifted her up and started towards their bedroom.

"Gotta service my wife's pussy now. Have to keep it oiled up and ready."

Kathie giggled.

The two couples met and planned their baby.

Julie was excited. Pregnancy meant Kathie would not be able to attend to the daily chores. Julie promised to look after the kids, the house.

"Hey, I wouldn't mind looking after Al too ", she said with a wink. "You have a good man there."

"Girl ... girl, " Kathie admonished her with a laugh.

Julie's gyno started administrating hormonal drugs to her. She was first given medicine to trigger her menstrual period.They waited in anticipation.

Julie had her menstrual period.

The gyno changed the medicines. The new dosage was to have her ovulate.

They failed. The gyno assured them that it was normal. It takes three to four cycles to succeed.

The doctors then increased the dose.

The next few days passes in anticipation.

Kathie's phone rang. It was Julie.

"Kathie I'm not feeling well. Come home." the phone went dead.

Kathie panicked.

"Shit, now what" she thought as her car swung into her friend's driveway.

Julie opened the door. She was wearing a thin lingerie with nothing underneath. Her breasts were clearly outlined against the thin material. The nipples poking out.

"Come in " she hoarsely said.

"I am feeling nauseas ... eyes are kinda blurred."

Kathie gently laid her on the bed.

"Oh my head" she wailed.

Kathie tried to comfort her.

Julie took off her lingerie.

"Feeling sore ... sensitive all over." she could hardly speak.

"My breasts ... they, they can't stand the feel of the cloth."

Kathie looked at her friend's nakedness.

She was beautiful. Her firm breasts looked proudly at her. The nipples taut due to their increased sensitivity.

Her pussy was clean shaven like her.

As she tossed in the bed her legs opened up. Julie's lips were engorged.

A tingling sensation began to build up inside Kathie as she saw the swollen pink inner lips. She shut her legs tightly and folded her arms across her breasts.

Kathie continued to stare at her friends sensitive pussy and gently began pinching her nipples.

"It will work out fine baby ", assured Kathie.

And then the abdominal pains wracked Julie.

The next two days were spent in the hospital.

Julie had developed ovarian hyperstimulation. The medicines had enlarged her ovaries.Large amount of fluid had flowed out of her bloodstream into her abdomen.

Julie's life was in danger.

The doctors stopped the medication.

Kathie looked sadly at her friend's sleeping form.

A week had passed since her discharge.Kathie was spending the afternoon's looking after her friend.She adjusted her office routine. The kids bus route was changed so that they got off near her friend's house. She returned home only after Dave returned from office.

Julie opened her eyes.

"I am just a cunt. Nothing but a cunt."

"I have nothing else to offer. Men can fuck me.They need not worry.They can't impregnate me. They can fuck and fuck. And then they can hitch up their pant and happily go home without a worry in their mind. Julie will never sue them for child care. She just can't."

"And Dave ... he wanted a baby badly." Julie cried uncontrollably.

"And I have nothing to offer him in marraige." she whimpered.

The bedsheet had had slipped down exposing her heaving breasts. Kathie sat besides her friend and hugged her.

"No Julie don't loose heart."

"I am ashamed of being a woman."

Tears welled up in Kathie's eyes as she heard her friend despairing.

She wanted to console Julie. Tell her everything will work out fine. But the doctors had been firm. So cold and uncaring in their final observations.

"They were just doing their duty. If that messes up somebody's life ... well just too bad " thought Kathie.

She laid her friends sobbing form back on the bed. Kathie lay down next to her and began carressing her face.

Julie continued to whimper in pain and sorrow.Her womanly self esteem had taken a real bad battering.

"There, there Julie don't panic " said Kathie in a soothing voice.

Julie turned and snuggled up to her. Her turning motion caused Kathie's skirt to ride up around her waist.

Kathie could feel her friends heat on her thighs as Julie pressed her body close to her's. She flushed as her pussy began responding to the bodily warmth seeping thru her panty.

Julie pressed her face close to her's and closed her eyes. Her left hand rested lightly on her breasts as though gently clutching her nipples.

Kathie kissed her softly on her cheek while her hand continued to play on Julie's bare back in slow soothing circular motions.

Julie's breathing was more even now. She sighed as Kathie's hand inadvertently moved over her soft buttocks.

Kathie could feel a sensation building up between her legs.

"Oh my god, how am I behaving." she thought. "This tension is firing up my body." she mused.

Kathie continued to massage Julie's buttocks, enjoying the familiar sensation slowly spreading thru her limbs.

Then her palm touched her pussy.

Kathie froze. Her hand continued to rest on Julie's womanly wetness.

"Kathie, you have heard of water holes in barren deserts? You know a place where thirsty men quench their thirst alongwith their horses?"

"Well, what you are feeling right now is also a wet hole in an otherwise barren woman ... just like a barren desert."

"Just a cute sexy pussy to fool a cock into going inside and slake its hungry desire. Just a barren pussy."

Kathie cringed as she heard Julie defile herself.

"I have always been around you in your down times haven't I" she gently admonished Julie.

Julie nodded "I need you Kathie, I need all the support you can give." she whispered.

Kathie's orgasm was building up.

She continued to feel Julie's wet pussy.

Julie slung her leg around Kathie and furthur opened up her pussy to her friends touch.

"Press it, rub it, feel that damned useless thing ", whispered Julie slowly trailing off to an incoherent sleep.

Kathie felt her orgasm building up. She was close. She removed her wet fingers and slipped them inside her panty.

She rubbed her friend's juice over her clit. It immediately responed to the foreplay. She again put her hand back on her friends pussy.

She began playing.Up and down she teased it. Kathie rubbed her friend's clit. Julie moaned.

She had never felt aroused like this before. She spread open her legs and began maturbating shamelessly.

Then her orgasm hit her. She arched her back and hissed.

Kathie wrapped herself around her friend's body and closed her eyes as sleep took hold over her.

The banging of the front door awoke her. Dave was home.

She looked down. Her finger was inserted in Julie's pussy.

She got up hurriedly and made herself presentable.

She walked into the kitchen. Dave was gloomily staring at the wall.

"How is she?"

"She has taken it very badly."

Dave took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He remained silent.

Kathie looked intently at him.

Dave was a nice guy. Tall, hunky, deep blue eyes. And caring. He had dark circles around his eyes. Dave had never left Julie alone. He had been by her hospital bedside all day long ... and night too. And he never ever said anything that would indicate what was going in his mind. He just kept doing whatever the doctors instructed.

"You have been a great help " he finally mumbled and poured some coffee.

"Couldn't have pulled thru all this alone. Julie is lucky to have a friend like you."

"What are friends for Dave ", said Kathie and hugged him.

Dave clasped her to him.

Her breasts squeezed against his chest and her nipples responded instantly.

Kathie held him close. She knew what was going on in his heart and mind.

"Yes Dave, what are friends for." she whispered again her hands just about closing around his broad back.

They stood in close embrace for a long time.

Her clit began throbbing and her breath was becoming unsteady.

Slowly she pushed him away and caressed his cheek.

"The food is ready. Heat it up. But now go and take a rest."

He smiled weakly at her and gently kissed her.

"I will be back tomorrow. Take care."

It was another week before Julie started showing signs of her former self. But Kathie knew that deep down she was a broken soul. She had lost her self esteem.

And she had taken to drinking.

"She needs a lot of comforting Dave. She feels insecure."

"She knows she cannot give you a child. Its eating her up from inside. Please be soft with her."

"I love her Kathie ", Dave somberely replied.

"Its hard to accept that I will be childless. Maybe with the passage of time it may not matter anymore. But, shit it hurts."

"All along as one grows up its supposed to be so simple having a baby."

"You know, boy and girl get together, they set aside all those condoms and pills and make love ... and hey the stork delivers the generation next in nine months..."

"So Goddamn simple ... just do away with those contraceptives and fuck away merrily."

Kathie felt bad. It really hurt to know that her closest friend was going to remain childless.

"Yeah, it sounds so easy ... just fuck merrily " she thought.

A week had passed ... then a fortnight. Julie rejoined her office. But she was no longer her former self.Kathie could sense that her friend was lost in her own world. At times she would catch Julie listleely looking across the room. Many a times she would just cease listening to whatever Kathie was talking about.

Kathie called up Julie. Dave was out of town. This was the first time Julie would be home alone.

"Hi Kathie " she heard Jule say. Her voice was slurried and she could hear music in the background.

"Feeling okay honey?" Kathie asked in a worried tone.

"Ooohh I am fine.What could be possibly be wrong with me? " Julie tipsly replied.

"You have been drinking " admonished Kathie.

"Just chatting with my new friends here honey ... been telling them about my problem. And they are soo nice. Right Jack? ... uh it's Jack isn't it?" Julie warbled.

"Oh shit, she is drunk " Kathie panicked.

"Where are you Julie? Maybe I could join you ... and your friends."

At ... uh ... Figaro 's Kathie " Julie drunkenly replied.

"C'mon we still have a lot to talk about. You will like her Jim, she is my best friend " Julie incoherently continued, speaking to her as well as her new found friends.

"Hell, seems some guys have got her drunk." thought Kathie as she grabbed her car keys.

She knew its reputation. She only hoped she reached there before it was too late.

The pub was dark and dimly lit. A band was playing in a corner with a red haired cutie crooning on the mic. Her low cut blouse didn't leave much to imagination ... not that the crowd minded.

She found them in a corner.

Julie was sandwiched between two men. Her blouse was unbuttoned and her bra pushed up.

She was engaged in a deep kiss with the guy on her left.Their lips were crushed together in a deep embrace.The other guy was furiously squeezing her ample right boob.

"Ooohhh..." moaned Julie drukenly.

Then she giggled.

As she stepped closer, Kathie's eyes trailed downwards and she gasped.

Julie's legs were splayed wide open. The guy kissing her had just pushed one finger inside her panty, making her giggle.

The second guy dipped his fingers in his drink and traced a lazy pattern on her breasts.Then he bent his head and began to lick it.

She had to act fast.

"Hey guys, lay off ... she's my date for the evening," said Kathie.

The two looked up startled.

Kathie caught hold of her friends elbow and pushed her up. She grabbed Julie's coat and flung it over her unbuttoned blouse.

"Hey baby, why don't we make it a four some," called out the guy who had been fingering Julie.

Kathie didn't bother to reply as she dragged Julie out of the bar.

"You should have let them bang me, " Julie sullenly said.

It was an hour since they had returned.

Julie was in a bad shape.With two more drinks down her throat she was now incoherent.

"They couldn't have made me pregnant. I had already explained that to them," she continued drunkenly.

"No my baby they couldn't have done that, ' Kathy soothingly replied as she undressed Julie for the nite.

"But they could have fucked up your married life, couldn't they?" continued Kathie admonishingly.

Julie didn't reply.She turned her face away as tears began to flow down her cheeks.

Kathie lay down besides Julie and began to kiss away the tears trailing down her friends cheeks. Julie responded.

The two kissed each other playfully.Julie parted her mouth and their tongues entwined.

Julie placed her hand on Kathie's breast. She gently squeezed them.

Kathie felt a warm sensation building up between her legs.

Julie unbuttoned her friends blouse and slipped one hand inside.

"Don't leave me alone tonite." she whispered.

Kathie silently nodded. She spread Julie's legs apart and slipped in between. Kathie placed both her hands on Julie's breasts. They were soft and yielding.She squeezed them ... began kneading them.

Julie moaned softly and closed her eyes.

Kathie quickly removed her clothes. Then she placed her hands on the elastic band of Julie's panty and pushed them down.

Kathie lay naked on top of Julie.She began placing light kisses all over her face. She began licking Julies breasts ... massaging them ... playing with her nipples.She moved down between her soft creamy thighs.

Julie's smooth shaven pussy was wet with her juices.Those guys must have been finger fucking her for quite some time.The clit was peeping thru her engorged pink lips.Kathie bent close to her and inhaled her womanliness.Gently she rubbed her clit with her nose.

"Aah ... aaahh ... oohh ... yes ... yes Julie panted

She moaned in delight.Her knees were up and her legs wide open.

Hungily Kathie lapped up her juices, her hands tweaking her nipples, rubbing them in unison.

"My baby ... I just want my baby, " whimpered Julie.

Kathie hugged her and whispered, "Yes Julie you are going to have your Dave's baby."

"Don't play with me," sobbed Julie drunkenly.

"Ssssh..." said Kathie as she inserted her finger inside her wet cunt and drew it out. She began to trail a pattern across Julie's lips.Julie greedily licked her juices.

"How baby how?" she asked.

"In the morning honey ... I will tell you." said Kathie.

She hugged her friend tightly as they both drifted off.

Kathie woke up to a pleasurable sensation growing inside her body.She opened her eyes to find Julie sucking on her lips.She had one finger inside her pussy.

"Wakey wakey honey," she said with a grin on her face.

Kathie hugged her.

"You know something? We have been so close since our childhood ... but never so close. Guess we missed out on something special." she continued.

Kathie smiled at her friend and tweaked her nipples.

"Anyway thanks Kathie ... you were nice to me."

"So were the two fellas last nite. Did you really plan to get gang banged? Hope I didn't spoil your evening dear."

Julie colored.

"No you didn't spoil anything ... I was just drunk and miserable as usual, " she meekily responded.

"Correct me if I am wrong, you said something nice about me having Dave's baby?" queried Julie with a questioning look mixed with hope.

Kathie looked steadily at her friend.

"Yes my girl you will have Dave's chlid ... if you give your permission, " continued Kathie slowly.

"Permission ... what kinda permission ... to whom?" asked Julie quizzically as she lay on top of her friend gently grinding her pussy into her friends.

Kathie ruffled her friends hair, " Yup Julie I need your permission."

Julie lay still for a moment then she hesitantly said, "You mean ... umm ... atificial insemination... ?"

Kathie nodded her head in the negative.

Julie's eyes grew wide as she finally understood what Kathie meant.

"You want to fuck my Dave?" she whispered in astonishment.

"No Julie, I don't want to fuck Dave. I want to have his child for you just like I have borne my two kids."

Julie sat cross legged staring at Kathie, lost in her thoughts.

Kathie squeezed her hand as she stood up.

"Think over it Julie. But for now, we are both getting late for office."

It was now almost a week since Kathie offered to sire Dave's child. Julie hadn't responded although they had spoken a few times over the phone.

Kathie felt worried. It hadn't been easy for her to come up with the suggestion. She knew Al wouldn't go for it. In a way she was planning to cheat on her husband in a real big way. He had agreed to her being a surrogate a surrogate mother.

But what would be his reaction to her taking in another man's cock inside her?

Kathie sighed as she switched off the sitting room lights.She would cross that bridge as and when she came to it.

The morning held a surprise for her. She found Julie waiting for her in her office.

Kathie knew what Julie wanted to talk about.

Julie gave her a small smile as they hugged.

"Do you really want to go thru with it?" she finally asked after a momentary hesitation.

"Yes I am sure, " replied Kathie.

"And Al? Is he comfortable with this idea of you ... umm ... you know?" she cautiously asked.

Kathie took a deep breath.

"I haven't told Al about it. I don't think I can face him with this."

"Kathie I don't want you to mess up your marraige on my account."

"Al has already agreed to me being a surrogate mother Julie. And if we keep it between ourselves, then ... well that's it.I know I am being wrong with him ... not unfaithful but still I am gonna cheat on him."

"Julie look, the mating has to be during my fertile period. After that there will be no physical contact between us, " she added.

"Yes, but what about the emotional front?" queried Julie demurely.

"After all my husband is gonna be your kid's father." she added.

Kathie looked squarely at Julie and spoke, "I am not a fool Julie.I am doing it for you. Do you think I will wreck your marraige and mine by sleeping with Dave behind your back?"

Julie nodded her head.

"Then there's this another thing Kathie."

Kathie raised her eyebrows in question.

"How will you get Dave in the bed with you? I know him. He won't agree to it so easily.He may want to talk it out with Al also. He has his own mind you know."

The two sat silently.

"I have a plan, " Kathie finally said.

"I am going to tell Al that I will be visiting the doctors with you two as planned. That way I will have an excuse for being with you two and also for spending some nites over at your place. After the biological changes start, it's but natural you would like to take care of me."

"And??? " queried Julie.

Kathie smiled and leaned closer and continued.

Julie's eyes brightened.

"It just might work, " she finally said with a big grin.

The two pushed their heads together and began to animatedly chalk out their plan.

They planned it for Wednesday evening. It was decided that Kathie would stay over that night. The excuse given to Al was that she had to accompany Julie for some medical check ups.

Kathie glanced at her watch. She planned to leave early for her friend's home. Just then her phone rang.It was Julie.

"Waiting for you honey, " she said in a hushed conspirational tone.

"I purchased a new bikini for you. You will love it, " she ended with a giggle.

Kathie smiled and grabbed her bag.

Julie was correct. Kathie liked the yellow string bikini. It was a cute teeny weeny two piece. Kathie checked out herself in the bedroom mirror. The bikini top was tight and barely concealed her nipples.It left her big firm breasts fully exposed. Kathie slowly turned around. The yellow thong exposed her smooth round ass cheeks to their fullest advantage.

"Dave will definetly like me in this outfit, " she thought and smiled.

"A penny for your thoughts."

Kathie turned around to find Julie at the doorway with two glasses of whiskey in her hands. As per plan she had also changed into her two piece bikini.

"Wow, you look great in that bikini." she continued.

Thanks Julie, I hope it works out, said Kathie with a worried smile.

Dont panic girl, it will work out fine, said Julie as she handed Kathie her glass.

The two of them walked over to the poolside. They had time.

A couple of drinks later Kathie began to feel more comfortable. She looked at her friend. Julie had eyes closed and she was breathing softly. Her legs were spread apart. Kathie felt a stirring inside her as she viewed her friends pussy outlined against the bikini fabric. She slid her finger over her friends panty. Julie smiled in acknowledgement without opening her eyes. Julie gently parted Kathies legs and began rubbing her pubic mound.

Kathie was horny and ready to play.

It has to work out tonite. she muttered to herself.

The silence was broken by the sound of Daves car turning into the driveway.

Julie jumped up and made her way to the front door. A few moments later she came back hand in hand with Dave.

I have just been telling him what a lovely time we are having together, said Julie as they sat down.

I wish I had come over earlier, said Dave, his eyes taking in Kathies almost nude form.

Cmon here and drink from my glass, said Kathie with a sultry smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.