Now Do It! - Cover

Now Do It!

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - You may have read about other boys who got caught masturbating by their moms but you never heard one like what my mom made me do after she caught me doing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I stood there as she undressed. My mother is thirty-eight. She's about my height and her boobs are 38-D, I've looked at her bras. I've seen her breasts, after all, she rubbed them in my face that first night after she caught me jacking-off. They were large with large brown nipples, still pretty firm with only a small droop to them, under was a faint hint of tummy, then a stripe of fur, my mom must shave, I never knew that.

My clothes were now in a heap as we both crawled on her bed.

"I want to lick you first, Mom," I said as I parted her legs and bent down to taste her for the first time. I swept my tongue up and down, then all over underneath her, licking her wetness, though it did keep surfacing.

"Mmm, oh, that's so nice, Son, so nice."

I parted her pussy and probed her with my tongue, then circled around and around as she writhed under me.

"Oh, it's been so long, oh, it feels so good, so good, do more Brian, more, oh, yes."

I moved up a bit to lick her clit which I could feel with my tongue as I put two of my fingers inside to fuck her in and out with.

"OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, yes, yes, right there, oh, oh, oh, mmm, mmm, oh, Brian, you make me feel so good, so happy, come up here and fuck me, I want your cock in me, please, right now," and she pulled me up over her and I pushed right into her, she was so wet and eager.

I was fucking her as she was fucking me. My mother did not just lay passively under me, no, she was giving me back what I was giving her. We were fucking.

"Now it's my turn, Brian. Now I see why your two sisters are so happy these days."

"Mmm, now I have all three of you to make love to, I can't believe it. This is so good, Mom, I never thought we'd be doing this but I'm so happy. Oh, I want to fuck you a lot."

"Oh, I think you will, Brian, I know you will. I've been so lonely without a man inside me, for so long. Now I have you. Mmm, I could do this forever."

I was sliding in and out of my mother, she was so wet, so ready, it felt so good.

I took her hands and pinned them up over her head as I arched up over her fucking her, her legs stretched up over my head, opening herself to my thrusts.

"Omigod, Brian, oh, it feels incredible. Oh, it's been so long. Mmm, oh, just keep fucking me, oh, yes, please, mmm, more."

That's exactly what I wanted to do, fuck her more, more and more, just never stopping, thrusting into her, pulling back, pushing in again, over and over, fucking my mother, making her happy.

"Oh, Son, for fourteen, you are amazing. I know I'm just so horny but you have really learned how you use that wonderful cock of yours. I was just thinking that I'd like sex with you just to see what my daughters are getting, you know, just one time, oh, no, I want you more than that. I want you a lot more than that. I hope you don't mind servicing your mother, too."

"Mom, you've gotta be kidding. You are so sexy, I've wanted to fuck you ever since you rubbed your big, beautiful boobs in my face. I've had a hard-on ever since."

"And you've been putting it to good use from what I'm hearing from your sisters."

"Well, really thanks to you. I mean, you really started the whole thing. I'm sure glad you caught me jacking-off."

"Oh, I'll bet you do. You were a virgin before that, right?"

"Yeah, never even saw a bare boob, much less felt one."

"Well, you're sure getting a good feel of your mother's."

"Oh, Mom, I just wish you would go around naked all the time, that would make me happy."

"You're sure making me happy right now, Brian. So happy, I'm really feeling up on a cloud."

"Mmm, yeah, I love doing you, Mom, the way you move under me, you'll sure get me off doing that."

"Glad I'm still on the pill, even though I'm not having sex very often any more. Looks like that may change, huh? You like fucking your mother?"

"I love how you feel inside, just so warm and slippery. My cock is so happy."

"Your happy cock is making my pussy nice and happy. It's nice having a son old enough to make love to me, really nice. I just never dreamed that we would be doing this."

"Well, now we are, Mom, and I want to do it as much as I can. I can't wait for you to cum and to know that my dick made you do it."

"You are a naughty boy, Brian. And, yes, I'm pretty close to cumming. This just feels so good. Oh, yes, yes, I am ... UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, uuh, uuh, oh, Brian, mmm, oh, this is so good, so good, cum in me, Brian, cum in me, Son."

I was just about ready to do that, it was feeling wonderful, that electric feeling running up and down my dick as I fucked my mom, oh, it was good.

"Oh, I'm cumming, Mom, UHHGH, UHHGH, UHHGH, unh, unh, um, mmm, mmm," and I slid down on her, my hips not wanting to stop, still fucking her, never wanting it to end.

Mom hugged me to her as she wrapped her legs up locking her ankles behind me, pulling me tight and kissing me, long and deep, not at all like our former kisses, this was new, all new.

That evening, I was in watching TV with my sisters when Mom came in and turned off the set.

"I think we need to talk about some things, okay?"

Everybody nodded and Mom continued, "Well, I think you girls should know that Brian and I had sex this afternoon, something you two have been doing for a while now. So, it seems that we're now just one, happy family."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.