Now Do It! - Cover

Now Do It!

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - You may have read about other boys who got caught masturbating by their moms but you never heard one like what my mom made me do after she caught me doing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Well, girls, I'm naked, how about joining me?" I asked grinning from ear to ear.

And, they did, they really did. Both of them were soon standing in front of me, beautifully naked. They both looked so good, Ashley, of course, being two years older, was a little more developed but Andrea was compact and solid like a gymnast, she really looks great naked.

"What was it like to have Mom suck you off, Brian?" asked Andrea as she reached down to hold my cock.

"She sure knows how to do it, that's for sure."

"What did she do that was so good?" asked my other sister.

"Well, sometimes she just sucked on the end, it's really sensitive there and she'd run her tongue around and around in a circle over it as she sucked. That was awesome when she did it."

"Like this?" Andrea said as she sat down and took the tip of my cock into her mouth and began sucking. Then, I felt the sweeping of her tongue around the head.

"Oh, yeah, exactly like that, oh, yeah."

Ashley sat down next to her and said, "Let me try it, now. We've just got one brother, we've got to share," and Andrea let me go as I turned to my older sister who slipped her wet lips over my cock and began sucking as she twirled her tongue around.

"Oh, wow, oh, that is so good. You both do it really good. That'll get a guy to cum, for sure."

"Why don't we each suck you for one minute, taking turns, see who can make you cum in their mouth?" asks Andrea. There was a table clock across the room, so we started.

I was loving this new game, seeing which sister can suck the cum up out of me first. What a TV game show this would make. Late night, for sure.

I stood there in front of them, as they switched places, now Andrea sucking me. They are both wonderful, I can't say which one is better, both are perfect. and looking at them naked sitting here in front of me, each with her legs open, just teasing me on, I knew I was a goner pretty soon.

After a few turns, my cock was in Ashley's mouth as I felt the tip of my dick grow all tingly and electric-feeling. I knew it was close, really close.

Just then, they switched and as my younger sister's lips slid over my cock, it started spurting her full.

"UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uh, uh, oh, wow, oh, that feels so ... so good."

Andrea pulled back, turned to her sister and opened her mouth wide, the strings of my cum pulled across her mouth, "See, see, I got it," and she closed her mouth as she swallowed it down.

Ashley lifted up my cock and pulled away, letting it flop down.

"Looks like our horny little brother's had enough for one day. Wanna sleep with me tonight, Bri?"

"Geez, yeah, Mom said we could. Promise to treat me nice, Ash?"

"Oh, I'll treat you real good. Well, we've got to get this fellow nice and hard again," as she lifted up my cock and let it flop back down.

"I bet you can suck some life back into it, Sis."

"That's a hint, right? Better come to bed, little brother. You can have him tomorrow night, Andrea."

"Can I at least borrow one of your vibrators?"

It was arranged and Andrea got Ashley's vibrator to pleasure herself with and Ashley got my cock to pleasure her with. Seems like I did pretty well, too.

We were already dressed for bed so we brushed our teeth and got in bed together, naked, of course.

"I couldn't believe that Mom sucked you off. It sure was hot to watch. How was it?"

"Incredible. I really didn't think she would, I was more or less kidding her on, then she just started sucking me. Nobody was more surprised than me."

"But it sure looked like you enjoyed every second of your mother sucking your cock."

"Well, Sis, I'm a guy and guys love their cocks sucked. See, I'm all hard just with us talking about it," as I nodded down to what my sister was holding.

"Yes, so I see, um, and feel. I suppose now you'd like your sister to suck it?"

"Well, I sure wouldn't say no, if that's what you're wondering. I could do you at the same time if you want."

So, Ashley turned around on the bed and we both lay on our sides, each with their head resting on the others lower leg and began oral pleasuring of the other.

It was slow and relaxed, just perfect after a rather jarring experience in the family room earlier. We just slowly sucked and licked and played with each other as our feelings and passion slowly mounted.

We had two wonderful orgasms, the first I've really had where it wasn't rushed, where it was slow and just built over, oh, maybe an hour or so. Ashley just sucked me slowly the whole time and I did her the same way. It was really the best cum of my life. It seemed to go on and on. Then, she nestled my head as I sucked her nipple and fell asleep. We were slept in each others arms for the rest of the night.

I didn't sleep as well as I thought I would, mainly because of my naked sister and the feel of her next to me. I was used to sleeping alone and just all that wonderful bare skin kept keeping me awake. And aroused.

Then, in the morning, my sister got me aroused when she woke me up with her lips sliding over the head of my dick and sucking.

"Oh, Sis, what a way to wake up," I mumbled as my cock lengthened and grew. She raised up off me and said, "I want a good morning fuck, little brother. Something to start the day off right," and she swung her leg over me, gripped me by the cock and sat down, driving me up into her.

"Oh, wow, oh, that feels so good," I said as she rocked back and forth. A morning fuck, my first, and the one that convinced me that it would become one of my all-time favorite pastimes.

"You sure look happy under me, getting fucked first thing in the morning."

"I am happy, Ashley, oh, so happy. I can't believe this all started when Mom caught me beating-off."

"I guess so, you're getting pussy from both your sisters and Mom gave you a blowjob. What a punishment."

"Yeah, terrible, huh? I sure never expected this, that I'd be laying under you, Sis, with my dick up in you as you fuck me up and down. I sure hope this is real and not a dream."

"Oh, it's real all right, I know these feelings are real and I know I'm headed for a real orgasm. That I know for sure."

"Yeah, this is real, for sure, and these are real for sure, too," as I rubbed her soft breasts as she fucked me up and down.

"It was nice having you suck them as you fell asleep. I was rubbing your cock, did you know that?"

"Yeah, but I was tired and it felt so peaceful and nice."

"It was nice, really nice. I like having you sleep with me. But, I think maybe my little sister will want you in her bed, too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.